he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
RKS: Hideo & Alexei
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 15:04:41 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]A white-haired lady sits across from you, her hair a sheer white in stark contrast to the absolute black fabric of her clothes. Her aged face and tired gaze falls upon you, though shadows obscure much of her looks.[break][break]

"stumbled upon the hexenzirkel, have you? are you in the right place?"[break][break]

She has company. You're outnumbered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the Hexenzirkel.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 15:14:00 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Straight into the simulation, straight into a risky situation. Uxie (disguised as a Ralts on his shoulder) warned him they were outnumbered here; fighting was not going to be a smart option here.

The voice was familiar, and Uxie brought his mind over to the time he'd spent climbing that one tower, where they had to solve puzzles to progress - he'd encountered this woman before. But he still had no idea what she was talking about when she mentioned a "hexenzirkel".

"Think we should try and work with them," Hideo quietly said to ; it'd be the easiest way to find their way around here. And if these "hexenzirkel" folks ended up being bad news, they could just bail…

Now that he thought on it, was there anywhere they could bail to in this thing?

Join the Hexenzirkel +50 points

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 15:51:25 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","birdbox"]RKS SIMULATION

Unlike the multiple traverses he’d done in the belly of the ‘beast’ at the Ultra Deep Sea, this one felt more like that ‘game’ the little Josh played quite a lot of, only imagine his surprise when he realized that within his inventory, he was able to bring along ‘that’ one.

What even made this even more terrifying was that—

The sight of the familiar feminine figure in front of them set off so many alarm bells in the back of his head!

“W-wait, weren’t you at the Tiered Tea Tower a few years back?” he stammered at the sight of the lady clad in black and white—

Shit, why was he getting Lady Scrooge vibes from her outfit? Gah, wait, no time to think about that!

He squinted from the lady, to his companion, before looking back and forth at them before he sighed.

“For now. We’ll cooperate with you… for now.”

But any funny business, then I’m going to bring shit out.

join the Hexenzirkel — 50 rks points

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.birdbox]background:#a890f0;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 18:02:27 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to impress the white-haired lady in order to join the Hexenzirkel. She leaves her seat at the table alongside several other shadowy figures that ascend at the same time. They clap. As they do, several eyes begin to emerge in the darkness, blinking, staring at you:[break][break]

Suddenly, odd voices flood your head: "your pr▉▉e▉ce here is an ano▉▉ly and must not be per▉▉ved. we will h▉de you. we will work in the d▉rk to pre▉s▉rve all things."[break][break]

They begin to surround you with open arms...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Succumb or flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 18:42:37 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo's thoughts weren't far off from Alexei's; he was cautious about cooperating, but still ready to fight if needed. Uxie could fight well, even under an illusion, but even it was warning against an all-out battle against whatever this group was.

"Yeah, I remember her voice," Hideo noted. It was definitely the woman from the Tiered Tower, with that strange berry and the Unown. They had to be careful here - but they also needed to net her cooperation.

Fortunately for them, their previous performance did give a good first impression. All Hideo had to do was recount his (and his team's) efforts at climbing the tower to get the crowd's approval - and applause.

Yet before Hideo could embrace his new position in whatever this group was, Uxie warned him of the many eyes that were emerging from the darkness. And he couldn't miss that voice telling him he wasn't supposed to be here.

The moment those open arms approached, Hideo knew what to do.

"We gotta go," he shouted, immediately pulling a 180-degree turn and dashing out of there. He wasn't sure what direction he was going, but anywhere away from those hands was the right direction.

And he was sure Uxie would warn him if he was gonna run into something bad.

Fleeing

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 18:51:47 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You don’t need to tell me twice!” he exclaimed, the moment those… those multiple eyes started appearing and legit blinking at them from the darkness that almost swallowed them.

“Run!” was all he would say next; if need be he’d grab Hideo and carry him on his shoulders, all things considered!

There was no way, no how he was going to let the darkness overtake him…

…they needed to find answers! Now the question was; where would they end up next?

fleeing!

[newclass=.birdbox]background:#a890f0;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 19:36:52 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scenario shifts and you find yourself on an island with withered Crystablooms. In its center, a lake. By the lake's shore, a Shadow Persian's body lays still and unmoving. It is not dead. However, its breaths are slow and laboured. No matter what you do, it remains perpetually immobile and not by choice.[break][break]

You are unsure of what to do. Something wills you to the lake waters, while the pitiful sight of a paralyzed Persian attempts to anchor you to the beach.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Dive into the lake.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Help the Shadow Persian.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 20:06:33 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
And run they did: run until the world around them began to change, until Hideo felt grass beneath his shoes, until the sound of water flowing around them was clear. "Least we're away from that weird group," Hideo said, trying to regain his bearings.

But he didn't have much time; the "Ralts" on his shoulder hopped off, gently pushing Hideo towards the lake. Hideo could only wonder what Uxie was planning to do here, until he recalled the name its trio bore: the Lake Trio.

"You want to show me something?" he asked his "Ralts", receiving a small mental confirmation. "Alright. Is it a special lake or something?"

He wanted to be more specific - but he still wasn't sure if Alexei could be trusted with knowing he had Uxie. He wanted that info to stay tight-lipped, lest it reach the wrong ears, ones that wanted to use Uxie for malicious purposes.

Even a good person like Alexei might let it slip to the wrong person.

Uxie stopped right in front of the lake - and gently pat Hideo's leg, a gentle way of saying "go in".

"...do we really gotta go in the water?" he asked, which only got Uxie to put some more effort in trying to push him towards the water. "...fuck me. Alexei, I'm going in. There better be something good down here…"

Hideo was not a good swimmer. He knew how to swim, but he had even more trouble knowing which way was "up" than most other people did. But if this is what Uxie wanted him to do…he'd trust that Uxie wouldn't let him drown.

Into the depths he went - completely ignorant of the Shadow Persian on the other side. His "Ralts" was soon to follow, guiding him from the front.

Dive Into the Lake +50 Points

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 20:24:20 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

And therein lay the problem…

Now if Hideo thought he was a bad swimmer, wait until Alexei started having a panic attack at the sight of deep water!

He had to bite down a scream the moment his companion decided to go into the lake, clothes and all—what was he thinking!

“Did you bring…?!” he exclaimed, swearing quietly to himself before watching helplessly as the other… literally went straight into the water without a second thought.

“H-hey, wait for me!” he yelled, in case the other had gone too far ahead before he lost sight of them.

(Because if Hideo got lost, oh boy, there would be blood to be had.)

Sighing, he then jumped into the water after the other, hoping they didn’t swim too far out…

dive into the lake — 50 rks points

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 20:26:18 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You dive into the lake with or without your Pokemon. The water is cold. Dark. Curiously, the body of water is devoid of Pokemon. You don't know why, but you attempt to swim deeper and deeper, the pressure in your ears building with every threshold of depth crossed.[break][break]

Your lungs grow tight. Your thinking grows hazy. However, at the bottom of the lake, you see a small sprite-like form: Azelf. The Being of Willpower remains suspended in the depths of this lake, nursing its injuries. However, its body is limp. Its eyes are closed. It does not stir.[break][break]

As you near, you feel your body begin to slow. What determination you once had fades dramatically before you take a lungful of water.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Drown.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 21:55:05 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
No, he was nowhere-near dressed properly to go swimming in a lake. He was nowhere-near experienced enough with swimming to go to the bottom of a lake - and back up. He barely even knew which direction he was kicking towards, simply going forward while Uxie guided him through the water as he held his breath as tightly as he could.

The (disguised) pixie was clearly better at swimming than he was. He could just barely hear something trailing behind him - Alexei, maybe?

He couldn't tell. He couldn't focus on anything other than going forward and holding his breath, even as his lungs began to burn, even as the cold water seeped into every fiber of his clothes. It was just him, Uxie, and probably Alexei (and his Pokemon) trailing behind him.

Everything in Hideo's mind and body was telling him to go back - and yet, at the moment he wanted to let go and try to go back up, Uxie spoke to his mind. There was something in front of him, something Uxie urgently wanted to reach. Something he'd been looking for for so long.

AZELF

The words reached his mind, the emotions reached his heart - but the air escaped his lungs. Consciousness faded just as he processed it all.

Drown

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 15:21:36 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The… the deeper they went, the more he wanted to scream.

Fact of the matter was that he was not prepared to swim any deeper than the depths of an Olympic-sized swimming pool, however his companion had decided to go as deep as possible—as they’d spotted something in the depths.

Oh, fuck, were they really going to go for it?!

Even though he could only see as far as his hands in front of him, fact of the matter was that there was something waiting up ahead—however, it felt like the more they tried to approach it, the further away it was getting…?

Shit, maybe it was a little too late to send out his Pokémon companion…

He was forced to take a deep breath and he felt the ‘water’ rushing down his throat—before he let out a strangled scream.

drown.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 1:32:00 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]thundurus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]THUNDURUS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Thunder cracks above a turbulent sea. Flashes of lightning are but the briefest beacons illuminating the night, but they only serve to clarify the hair-raising waves your small ship manages to survive. Storm clouds mask the moon—but they seem to be moving closer toward you, hanging unusually low.[break][break]

The storm clouds stop before your ship. From the cumulous cover, a THERIAN THUNDURUS emerges with crackling lightning coursing from its knotted tail. What does it want? It does not look pleased.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Appease the thunder god.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 1:44:49 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Consciousness slowly faded back in - helped slightly by the light hand patting at his cheek. Hideo groggily turned, his back on wood. His mind was slower than his body, first noticing how soaked he was - right, he'd dove into a lake.

A lake with something at the bottom.

A Pokemon at the bottom.

The words Uxie spoke to him in his mind returned to the forefront of his thoughts: AZELF.

With a groan, Hideo sat up. Fortunately for him, the water that was in his lungs had long-since left, but that wasn't why he was feeling nauseous. That constant, erratic rocking couple with the sound of waves never sat well with him, and he could hazard a guess at where they were now.

"Fuck me," Hideo muttered, trying to stand up - a slumping on the side of the ship. He never was one to have sea legs - but seasickness, he'd always get plenty of.

"That was…that was Azelf down there…in that lake." Simulation or not, it was the first lead he'd gotten since Uxie joined him. And by Arceus, he was not gonna let that lead go.

But first, to get his new bearings. "Alexei? You there?"

Appease the Thunder God (in a later post) +100 points

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 15:49:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Okay, that fear of drowning and the deep were literally fucking justified, the way the both of them drowned.

He… he was never going to approach the ocean again. Only swimming pools for him from this point forward!

Either way, the moment he thought he expired, well, would whatever they were in just… choose to eject them outwards and then start over?

…unfortunately, that was not going to happen, at least for this iteration. For the next time he would gain consciousness…

“Oh, you’ve g-got to be kidding me!” he continued weakly, quickly hanging onto the railing and looking over where his companion was also… suffering seasickness.

The world was really out to get them, huh?!

“What—Azelf?” he went on, blinking as he looked up and realized that…

Why were the storm clouds behaving the way they—he had to do a double-take to make sure that Hideo was still there, before realizing that he was staring into the face of… the brother.

“What… what are you doing h-here?” he chattered, quietly retrieving the Cherish Ball he had with him, and much like how he would go answer the front door whenever he picked up a DoorDash’ed order…

“You—your brother…”

And there they were, the brother of wind and the brother of lightning. The Wandering Stormbringer sizing up this… this reasonable facsimile of the one he considered all but a sibling (in more than one sense of the word).

appease the thunder djinni — 100 rks points