lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
lotus eater
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 18:00:32 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

“Thanks for coming to check things out with me.” His hands are shoved deep into the pockets of his coat despite wearing gloves. His face tries to hide itself in the wrap of his scarf, reddened nose still poking out as he looks over at Cian. He hates the cold. He’s just not built for it.[break][break]

Lilycove is supposed to be free of the snowy weather. But even the seashore city can’t escape the effects of so much dimensional instability. Which is also why they’re here– snow and gusty wind aside. The powerspot had popped up all on its own, much like had mentioned happening in Verdanturf. “Kinda like that it’s not smack in the middle of the city, I won’t lie.”[break][break]

Despite his reservations in regard to safety and large scale damage, Lam thought he was one of the more receptive gym leaders toward figuring out how to work around and with the supposed resource. His curiosity had become a driving force in this, the desire to find something useful rather than the ‘apparent danger’ won out.[break][break]

After all, if the Galarian circuit could safely manage this, who was to say they couldn’t?[break][break]

“How’s things going with the artificial one in Rustboro?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- m: ?[break]
- gymbro

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
lotus eater
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 8:17:39 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunboy ciannyday"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","leftcolumn"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","tagnotes"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

cian is dressed similarly but his demeanor is quite different compared to his friend. he adores the cold, finds it festive and comfortable and warm, of all things. so, with a smile, he peers up at the POWER SPOT.[break][break]

"glad to be here! i appreciate the invite and how open you are to learning more about it."[break][break]

he says, eyes still focused on the natural phenomena before him.[break][break]

"we're about a week out from it being completed. should be done right about when we're due to receive dynamax bands too."[break][break]

he whistles.[break][break]

"damn, that's tall."

[attr="class","oocnotes"]DYNABUDDIES

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","dashdash"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ciannyday"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy"]--accent:#FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .inner"]display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); transition:2s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
lotus eater
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 21:39:18 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

“Well it’s all sorta fascinating, isn’t it?” His gloved hands shove deep into his coat pockets as they trudge forward toward the edge of the city where the power spot had erected itself seemingly overnight. “I mean, I get the concerns some of the others were talking about, but..”[break][break]

But he’s not sure. It’s a delicate line to straddle. “I dunno, Galar’s integrated this into their own circuit. Sure, weaponizing it doesn’t sound ideal, but some of it sounded a little excessive.”[break][break]

Then again, he wasn’t in the alternate reality, either.[break][break]

“All the power to you, though.” He stoops abruptly, trying to snag his shinx–who had been scampering behind them, before he darted ahead and got mixed up in the construction.[break][break]

His own neck cranes up as he squints to try and see the top. “Yeah, is yours this big? I’ve been trying to figure out if the tera tunnel on Route 121 is powering it. Comparatively, they can’t be that different, right?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- gymbro

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
lotus eater
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 4:09:45 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

"mine's definitely not that big."[break][break]

even if his artificial one is large, this one feels excessive. he can't even see the tip of it no matter how hard he squints.[break][break]

"i get their concerns as well but it's like i said, we have to learn more about it so we can better prepare for the future."[break][break]

he echoes his messages in the group chat.[break][break]

"have you played around with it at all?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); transition:2s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
lotus eater
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 4:06:38 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

“For real? I figured they’d try to match these ones.” Or maybe they want something more containable?[break][break]

“I agree,” he replies with a shrug. “I wasn’t there in that alternate..whatever, but it doesn’t take away the fact that it’s smarter to learn what we can. Especially for the sake of safety.”

He cracks a slight grin as he looks over, a joking laugh slipping out. “Plus, it’s kinda like, hella cool, right?” It’s exciting to be a part of something new.

Lam’s head shakes and he squints against the sun. ”Nah, man. Haven’t dared yet. I’m not sure how unstable it might be compared to the artificial ones.”[break][break]

After all, everything is supersized. And he doesn’t exactly want to accidentally set something loose on the city that would put the abominable snowman to shame.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- gymbro

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
lotus eater
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 7:49:52 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

"oh yeah. it's really cool."[break][break]

but they can't echo these thoughts to the other gym leaders as they don't want to be seen as fanatics. they're not, really, they just know when something is cool and can appreciate it for what it is.[break][break]

"well, navy showed me how the one in ultra deep sea works, so i think we can do the same here. just gotta be a bit careful."[break][break]

since the damages done in ultra deep sea can be relatively contained as opposed to damages here in hoenn.[break][break]

"have you decided which pokemon to use?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
lotus eater
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 15:45:08 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

“Right? I thought so. Plus, if Galar uses it so much, it can’t be that unsafe.” He doubts their gym circuit would be so callous toward something that might be truly inhumane, or unethical.[break][break]
“Sort of surprised, given how against it he seemed.” At least in text, anyway. “But yeah, if we can make sure we angle out toward 121 instead of the city, that’d probably better.”[break]
He holds up the shinx he’d snatched from the snow, hands under the cat’s lil arms. “Noodle should be fine! He’s…usually well behaved.” Plus, he’s just like, a little shinx. So surely using a smaller stage shouldn’t be as big as a luxray might be, right?[break][break]
Or maybe not, he doesn’t really know.[break][break]
Lam turns the kitten around in his hands. “No funny business, alright?” The shinx’s tail swishes as he mrrps an excitable agreement.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- gymbro

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
lotus eater
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 4:33:10 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

even if their relationship with galar isn't the best right now, they should still try and collaborate with their gym circuit to learn more about it. he'll be sure to send them an email later.[break][break]

"hello you cute noodle you," he coos at the shinx, enamored by its cuteness before turning to face the power spot.[break][break]

his scorbunny hops forward, ready to go.[break][break]

"it was my litle froakie who became not so little last time but i wanted to try it out on hopps instead."[break][break]

with a nod, he watches his scorbunny approach.[break][break]

"whenever you're ready, have noodle touch the thing."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
lotus eater
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 5:03:54 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Whatever difficulty there might be in collaborating, Lam is still at the very least interested in learning what he can. And based on today’s outcome, entirely likely he’ll send out inquiry emails of his own.[break][break]

The shinx mews his greeting, ears twitching happily at the attention Cian provides— all a bid to make himself look extra adorable.[break][break]

“Yeah, I saw in the group chat— it looked like it was having a good time,” he remarks with a laugh. “Pretty simple, in theory.” Lam looks at the power spot, then back down at his pokemon.[break][break]

“Okay Noodle,” he ruffles the top of the shinx’s head, and lets him hop down. “Follow Hopps’ lead, and stay away from the city.”[break][break]

The feline’s tail swishes as he lets out a little mrrp! of understanding. Then he trots off after the scorbunny, immediately fascinated by the glow of the spot before pawing at it.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- gymbro

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
lotus eater
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 5:11:18 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

the two gym leaders, as eager as they are, fail to realize that the DYNAMAX spot here cannot be utilized without DYNAMAX BANDS, and so their tests come out negative as both their pokemon are unable to grow in size.[break][break]

so, their curiosity takes them all the way to ULTRA DEEP SEA, to the power spot he had used alongside .[break][break]

there, he glances up in awe.[break][break]

"okay, it should work here..."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
lotus eater
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 23:05:48 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

It’s unfortunate that they can’t use the source in Lilycove. It draws Lam back to the Deep Sea– a place he can’t quite seem to get used to or stand to be. The fear of it is still as embedded in his shinx as it is himself, and the little feline refuses to leave the curl of Lam’s arms.[break][break]
Lam, however, still tries to save face in favor of his curiosity (and because he is in front of his friend.) He gives Cian a sidelong glance. “You’re sure it wasn’t just a fluke with Ribbit?”[break][break]
Regardless, he releases a raticate he’d thought to bring along, given Noodle’s refusal to detangle himself from his trainer in an uncharacteristic show of reluctance from the normally bold kitten.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- gymbro

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
lotus eater
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 7:58:20 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

for whatever reason—the will and influence of the universe, perhaps—cian doesn't think to use any of his regular pokemon for this particular test. it's his gut that sways him into calling out his darumaka, thinking it'd be quite funny to see it bloated and large like a balloon.[break][break]

"nah man it was the real thing. okay, since we're here now, let's have our pokemon approach it."[break][break]

as discussed, darumaka hops forward, ready to DYNAMAX only to be met with a damning result.[break][break]

"what the—"[break][break]

but it's too late.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
lotus eater
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 21:09:50 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

He nods, accepting Cian’s reassurance. There’s still a sense of foreboding he can’t quite shake, but Lam figures it’s more do to with his own personal issues attached to the place, rather than dynamax itself. The shinx senses it too, claws sinking nervously into the sleeve of Lam’s coat.[break][break]

At Lam’s signal, the raticate scuttles after the darumaka. Its nose twitches apprehensively, whiskers quivering as the other pokemon reaches the bright light first. It doesn’t pass through the beam that emanates from the den–not when the darumaka shrieks as the energy surges through it.[break][break]

“That doesn’t sound good, man.” It still swells up in size, but it’s not a smooth transition, not at all. It is misshapen and wrong.[break][break]

Instead, it lets out a squeal of fright and bolts, attempting to get away from the fluctuating creature as its body warps and struggles to contain the dynergy.[break][break]

It’s a container that can’t handle the power that starts to overflow from its round shape.

Lam’s face goes white, and he looks to . “What’s wrong with it?” he asks, before he tries to spy the raticate and call it back before it’s unintentionally squashed under the misshapen bulk of the darumaka.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- gymbro

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
lotus eater
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 9:07:43 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

in the end, to spare readers the gory details, darumaka dies as a result of DYNAMAXING without a BAND. all that energy channeled into it proves too potent; an uncontrollable amount overflowing into the rest of the fire-type to take its life.[break][break]

when it deflates back down to its original size, cian doesn't know what to say. what can he say to that?[break][break]

he drops to a knee as he goes over to pick it up.[break][break]

"..."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
lotus eater
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 17:51:13 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Sorry that you're missing the gnarly bits, readers.[break][break]
It's a difficult lesson to learn the hard way. Though it isn't as though they'd been certain of the science behind it. Lam isn't sure where his raticate's gone to. If it was trampled in the chaos, or if it fled into the far dark of the deep sea around them.[break][break]

Damn, he hates this place.[break][break]

It doesn't matter, though. Lam watches silently as Cian stoops to cradle the darumaka, its little round body broken. Following behind him, he comes to stand alongside his friend, and a hand drops to rest on Cian's shoulder. Even the shinx tucked in his other arm is quiet.[break][break]
"You okay, man?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- gymbro

[googlefont=Poppins]