Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
A MESSAGE FROM THE VISIONARY [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 4:32:33 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Dear Councilwoman Morningstar,[break][break]
I recently read your Volume III of Dragonology: A Compendium of Dragon-Type Pokemon, and I must say, it is a fantastic work of scholarship, a much-needed contribution to Pokemon research. It is clear how much you value the dragons you train, and I can recognize that beneath the discipline and duty there is a deep well of devotion.[break][break]
It is because of this that I am sending you another dragon for your hoard: but not just any - one of the Paradoxes. I know you are already well-acquainted with Roaring Moon, but I must stress the importance of winning the loyalty of such creatures to our side, for they are viewed as tools by the DRK Triad - to be exploited as a means of furthering their agenda, much like the Unown. I am invested in winning them to our side.[break][break]
Yes, our side. Hoenn's side. This gift has another purpose: it is a warning. If the League and Team Rocket do not set aside their differences - this wasteful ongoing conflict - in favor of preparing for the real war, then we will all be doomed. The apocalypse is coming, Freya. You have the power to orient the League's resources towards preventing it. I urge you to do so.[break][break]
Should you have need of me, merely say so. My Unown will find out eventually, for they are always watching. I will come to you, though I ask that you respect my desire to remain autonomous. If you attempt to capture me or coerce me, I will simply disappear. I would advise against going down that particular path, for breaching my trust will only delay us further.[break][break]
Stay alive,[break]
The Visionary
[break]
ROARING MOON[break]
GACHA - CHOOSE ABILITY & MOVESET

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 0:54:48 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it's around 3 o'clock in the morning when she finds it on her desk. she has a steaming coffee in one shaking hand and she nearly drops it when she sees the box on her desk.

hours later, she has the pokeball in the palm of her hand; its inhabitant wheels around in the open sky. she scowls up at it. 

the letter goes unanswered. it remains tucked in her desk, pressed neatly around other documents in a manila folder labeled council meetings
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 1:26:06 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GIFT CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]