part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Evolutionary evaluations
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 18:58:21 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Violet wasn’t one to truly get nervous. At least not when it was time to start. If she was preparing for a long time? Sure, that last day could pretty much be hell with all the things to go over. But fortunately, she had been called in on reasonably short notice. Long enough to compose herself, make herself up, pick out one of her more formal white dress-shirt and skirt combinations and overall be rested. But not enough to truly work herself up.
[break][break]
And now that she had arrived at the specified office with her shiny Eevee by her side? That nervousness was mostly gone. Last minute preparations rarely helped, so as she allowed those last few minutes pass, she mostly just cleared her mind. There was a general idea as to what this was about. But she did not know Frost very well. It sometimes felt like she had talked to them quite a bit, but she always came up short trying to recall anything substantial. The weirdest kind of de ja vu, really.
[break][break]
Yet, she could always just focused on the facts. And those were fairly simple. She had participated in the trials but not heard back from those. That person had been on the team watching them, so it had to be related. And while she always had issues with her own performance after events like this, she also knew that things could not be changed anymore. Whatever that person had to say, it would happen. Did not mean she would just take about anything, but for now, she remained relatively calm, collected, with a neutral smile on her face and waited to be let in and meet the higher-up.
[break][break]
That, in essence, was what she had wanted after all.
[break][break]

+ coming in with a rocket commendation from PAA too!

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Evolutionary evaluations
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 4:49:03 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He crowded 's office today again, noting the man had said he'd be training or something and thus making it the perfect spot for his assessment today. He'd called in based on his more positive reviews given out during the TRINITY TRIALS. With his focus on strengthening members of not just the intel corps, but SPECTRA as well, this seemed like a good start. After all, Violet was still doing well under the scientists. He thought her good enough candidate as any. [break][break]

When he hears a small knock at the door he calls out a quick, 'Come in!' before clicking his pen and waiting for the scientist to get settled. There's the quick offer of bottled water or tea, things he's found well stocked in Jayden's mini fridge. After already cracking open a bottle himself he goes, "So, I wanted to talk to you about SPECTRA, and wanted to know if you were still interested in continuing your candidacy process?" he asked. [break][break]

"Your work under the science corps is good, so if you would like to continue under them that's not problem as well."

[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | mission prompt: spectra assessment act i [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/51/9a/4kG7x8x9_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Evolutionary evaluations
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 0:23:53 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

A knock and a call inside. That was as expected, so she simply moved on, carrying herself with purpose but not urgency. Rushing things in an assessment situation was almost never good. She gave the man a nod in lieu of a greeting, but allowed him to get straight to the point. That was something she liked in superiors. In marks, not so much. But that was another matter entirely. If the other was seated and offered one himself, she would accept it, otherwise stand at ease for the time being. Either way, she assumed a neutral pose, one that those knowing about such matters would easily recognize as something learned, not quite natural.
[break][break]
“Of course. I would not have taken part in the trials had I not been convinced of the matter.” After all, ever since she had had to endure Kyurem’s chilling assault, she had come to the conclusion that, for the most part, Hoenn was probably better off without the presence of legendaries. Especially so in the hands of the league. Kyogre going haywire had just furthered that resolve. “That is not to say that I do not care about the science corps, of course.” Especially after her encounter with the Galarian legends she had felt a much deeper connection to the scientific method. But she did know that at the end of the day, those with proper training were more valuable there than she was. Until she had properly caught up on the basics in her free time, she would not be much more than an assistant, anyway.[break][break]
“Yet, the work SPECTRA does is important and I believe that my capabilities and skills might be better utilized there. Of course, while I am confident in myself, I am not so presumptuous to say that it would be the best use of my talents. But that, too, is part of the assessment process, isn’t it?”
[break][break]

+ , Kyurem mention

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Evolutionary evaluations
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 23:39:11 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Of course. I'm jsut asking of your preferences. I wouldn't blame someone if they would prefer to stay research focused." he said with a small nod. "The good news is SPECTRA does have a research focused division. In fact, that's mostly my role in my own squad." he added. "So, we do need egg heads, just most egg heads prefer their work in the labs instead." he shrugged. [break][break]

Mint had made it work. He still worked on it to this day. Did he go out to eat sweet treats after working out wiht or ? Yes. Would he ever stop? Absolutely not. But the work he'd put into his body was still obvious. He'd annotated the results. Msotly through sending Jayden nonstop selfies of the changes he found.

"You are a promising candidate, and your scores were above average from TRINITY I believe." he takes a moment to tap a couple of keys on the laptop at the desk he was using, eyes moving down to focus on pulling Violet's notes. He'd written specifics on her, much like everyone else on her team. [break][break]

He hums as he skims over his and the other proctor's notes. "Overall, your intelligence was obvious but you lacked determination in your actions. That could be something to hammer out in the SPECTRA candidate pipeline." he said. Not his most disappointing evaluation. [break][break]

"I've seen you on other raids, so I think perhaps a bit more trial by fire may do just the thing. And SPECTRA has more than enough of those kinds of assessments ready for you."

[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | mission prompt: assessment act i [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/51/9a/4kG7x8x9_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Evolutionary evaluations
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 0:07:23 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Heh. She had gotten a bit too good at pretending to be something she wasn’t quite. Even this man seemed to peg her for a researcher at heart, even though she never truly felt like one. Well, maybe recently more so. It was difficult to put into words, but after that encounter with the Galarian dogs, she had felt more of an intrinsic interest in all that academic stuff.
[break][break]
Just not for its own sake. She still felt like it needed a goal. A more tangible one than just ‘glory for rocket’ and such. “I do have to admit that I would then be the kind of egg head that feels the labs of getting too stuffy sometimes. You have to get out there and experience all those fancy gadgets being made, not just pawn them off on someone else to have the fun. If that makes any sense.” That was how she had gotten to the science division to begin with, after all. Asking the former head scientist for some neat gadgets, starting to test new ones and branching out from there.
[break][break]
Though the talk about the test quickly got her to sit up a tad bit straighter again. It was an old habit she had not quite managed to shake, but she had not tried all too hard, either. It was a good enough sign to send, most of the time. “Raids certainly can be trials by fire. Especially when things start to get chaotic.” A bit too chaotic in her opinion. Most of the time it felt like if they actually enacted proper strategy together, things would work out better. But she did not quite say that out loud.[break]
They were not a proper army in that sense, after all. Even the higher-ups seemingly had trouble keeping order in the ranks in the face of the legendary and mythical, after all. “That being said, I would have a question in that regard, if you don’t mind.” If he did not mind, she would then follow that up with the actual question: [break][break]
“I also feel that my approach to these bigger encounters so far has been….shizophrenic, I guess? It probably relates to determination. Initially, I played the normal citizen or neutral party to slightly mislead or back-stab the league if applicable with, in my opinion, insufficient results. Is there any merit in trying to cultivate an image of being a third party that sometimes pops up, or fall more in line with rocket groups to more effectively support that way? The latter seems more useful in the short and medium term, while the latter might have a bigger pay-off at some point, but is quite uncertain. I have tried both so far, in part due to suggestions from my recruiter. But I figured since SPECTRA assessments are probably best tailored towards one approach or the other, it would be best if I more closely followed one path.”[break]
Well, that was a big one. But it was something that had been on her mind for a while now. And now she had the opportunity to talk to someone outside of science, but with a better view of the big picture about that. She figured she’d ask. Again, if he did not mind it. “I am determined to make a resolution for myself on that matter, naturally. It just felt prudent to have some input from someone outside of science on that before finalizing anything.”
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Evolutionary evaluations
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 3:30:41 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint nodded along, "Yeah, field testing right?" he chimed in as she continued to speak. He looked up from her file briefly to give her a nod for the go ahead, watching her intently for a bit. [break][break]

His hand pulled at a notepad, beginning to scribble something unseen quickly. He tilted his head towards her listening before looking back up again when she finished. "Well, it's hard right. If you weren't disguised before hand and there may be people how recognize you as Rocket, your efforts won't amount to much in the long run. A lot of agents, myself included, have curated personas for outside of Rocket for a multitude of reasons, but the biggest strategy this gives us is the ability to gather intelligence." [break][break]

He writes something else before continuing. "For my part, I can camouflage with disguises and the like, as well as use my own civilian life to gather information. On the other hand, if you're already compromised, its fine to play into that role on the battlefield. But if you want to continue acting a 3rd part the best thing you can do is become more proficient in disguising yourself. Otherwise, people will catch on that you're pretending to be a civilian if you're using your real face." [break][break]

"Does that help? I can't tell you which way is better. I have my own preferences and Rocket allows me to work within in. I'm going to offer you the same choice."
[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Evolutionary evaluations
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 21:53:17 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

She had to smirk a little on that notion. He couldn’t know, after all. Just about nobody did. Not in rocket, not elsewhere. Because that was one of her greater strengths. It probably only worked because she flew under the radar so far, but that had been intended as well. “It certainly does. I will figure something out.” She tapped her lips, briefly thinking. “Not that I would particularly need to. I do have a spare identity lying around that I could resume without too much issue. Well, not anymore. Ever since we had that operation involving the Galarian hounds, things have changed. For me and others, I think. It’s subtle, but something has been off with some people.”
[break][break]
She was probably getting off track there. The important part was that she had at least slightly reconnected with the person she had been before deciding to become Violet. “That being said, I have some proficiency in disguising myself. Part of it is why I chose this striking white as a base. It’s both easy enough to dye, but also striking enough that people don’t expect me to look drastically different.” Obviously, she was hinting at this not being her natural hair colour to begin with. Or at least not her original one. Everything about her was manufactured, but not necessarily artificial. Just the person she had wanted to be.
[break][break]
Well, most anything. But she did not have any complexes about height or the like. That was something she could not change, but had accepted. “That being said, I reckon I will continue to cultivate that third party aspect. Intelligence work is too important and my natural temperament lends itself to that, I think.” Obviously, she would not object being put to other use. But for this particular matter, this still felt like the correct path. Especially given how often they essentially had to at least use the league, if not work with them.
[break][break]
With that, her question and little detour seemed settled, so that they could return to the interview proper.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Evolutionary evaluations
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 5:07:59 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He nodded, offering the recruit a smile. The mention of GOODBYE GALAR make hiss expression falter a little before he lets out a small laugh. "Thee good thing about faces, is that you can make an endless amount of them with the right tools." He nodded as she referred to her current style ass a 'base'. Interesting enough to think about. [break][break]

"Right, it suits your current work experience and I would advise to continue refining it for use during raids or other missions wee may have." he said as they moved on. [break][break]

He shuffled some papers before setting them said. "In any case, if your intention is to focus on intelligence we can curve your path to be more geared for it. We'll still be pushing for strength and combat expertise, but you will be slotted as the intelligence person on your squad, should you successfully complete the program." he explained. [break][break]

"Did you have any other questions for me, or are you prepared to carry on with SPECTRA? The training will b far more intense than anything experience in our trials."

[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Evolutionary evaluations
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 21:21:06 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Wonderful. She allowed herself to smile in response to his accommodations. It would have been rude to remain neutral just to keep some kind of pokerface. This was what she wanted, after all. Work tailored to her strengths with an end goal that she most certainly could get behind. Where most of her peers had been awe struck in the face of mythicals and avatars, she had grown to recognize them as a threat that needed to be dealt with. Either by incorporating hem into Rocket, or by getting rid of them.
[break][break]
It was that simple. Hence, she did appreciate this outcome quite a bit. “I will make sure not to disappoint you, then,” she simply noted. Her path had already been decided on her end. She had only needed him to actually give her a chance to prove that. Again, should she fail, it would simply mean that she was not cut out for it. A regrettable outcome, but one she was willing to accept. Even though she whole-heartedly believed that it would not come to pass. [break][break]
Hence, she nodded, in part to herself, but also to him. “I already asked what I had on mind so far,” she ultimately continued. There certainly would be more questions later, likely pertaining details, but they could take care of them, then. “I am prepared.” For once, she left it at that short, simple statement, as it was clearly intended to be punctuated that way. At the very least, she thought that she was prepared to tackle this challenge. That was all she could be, right then. But for what it was worth, she was prepared to that extent, at least.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Evolutionary evaluations
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 0:21:27 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint finalized what he was working on which had just been more paperwork to submit to SPECTRA to get Violet accommodated for further training. He'd submit and let the rest of the personnel know she was eligible for training. "Very well, congratulations on taking your first steps into SPECTRA." [break][break]

he said as he placed her papers carefully in a new manila folder, signing off on it after revising his notes with a quick pass over. "Within the next few days you'll receive notice of processing and then you can begin working with other SPECTRA trainers and personnel on training." he explained. [break][break]

"I look forward to seeing how one of the first intel candidates do." he added, his personal bias showing.

[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Evolutionary evaluations
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 23:36:45 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Thank you,” she simply noted, but offering a genuine sense of gratitude with it. Naturally, Vio did not mind the bias at all. She never did when it benefited her. That was just common sense, as far as she was concerned. It added a bit more pressure to know that she was one of the first in that regard, but she did not mind too much. At the end of the day, she could only do her best anyway. And she was going to do so.
[break][break]
Since that concluded their business and he already all but motioned for the meeting to end, she would give him a brief bow of sorts. A courtesy, not some gesture of submission. As was customary for such situations. “I will not disappoint you,” she repeated, just because she wanted to make a point of it. This was something she did want to do, truly, for once. Hence, she was going to tap into the same willpower that had allowed her to completely reinvent herself once before and see this through.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Evolutionary evaluations
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 15:21:06 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: