thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
each & every direction
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 7:37:32 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck theobeck"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

after their recent expedition out to the border, it becomes painfully clear that there are feelings and emotions that no amount of talking could ever solve.[break][break]

so, seeking another avenue to express them, he drags blue along to the deepest parts of new mauville where only a few dare to venture.[break][break]

the space around them is pitch-black save for the eerie glow of his bruxish. shades of yellow, pink, and seafoam cast against steel as their footsteps bounce off the walls.[break][break]

"how are you feeling?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".theobeck"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".beck .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .beck .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .beck .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
each & every direction
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 5:08:45 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango blue"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

She doesn’t want to respond to the calls.[break][break]
Or the texts that sometimes populate the phone screen of the burner he left with her.[break][break]
As if their recent trip to the Border hadn’t made that abundantly clear, Theo decides to test his luck and draws her out of hiding again.[break][break]
A low growl rumbles in the darkness. Her steadfast mightyena, though adjusted to the dimness, distrusts. Just as much as Blue herself does.[break][break]
“Like I don’t want to be here,” she replies flatly, eyes staring ahead blindly as the shadows remain close around them. “Obviously.”[break][break]
She doesn’t return the question.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".blue"] --accent:#8aa7c0!important [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #8aa7c0 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
each & every direction
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 17:20:42 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"obviously."[break][break]

he hovers close to her, clinging as close as the shadows do.[break][break]

"we cannot continue this way, blue. with the way you are now, you are nothing more than a liability, one i cannot afford at this time."[break][break]

for various reasons he need not state.[break][break]

"i need you to stop being a brat."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".beck .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .beck .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .beck .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
each & every direction
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 19:07:57 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The echo of her response makes her eyes roll.[break][break]

"Didn't realize you were chatot." At one time, a jab like this would've been playful. Now, though, there's no space left for lighthearted teasing. Her words are sharp. Annoyed.[break][break]

And when he lingers close, all Blue wants is to peel away. Like the reaction that comes with being burned. Stubbornly, she stands her ground, teeth gritting.[break][break]

"Whose fault is that?" she spits back as he admonishes her. "You could have left me alone, and I wouldn't be your liability right now."[break][break]

She doesn't ask why he can't afford it. Doesn't rise to the bait of caring. "I don't care how or what you want me to be."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #8aa7c0 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
each & every direction
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 8:16:54 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"if i had left you alone, someone else would've come after you, and trust me when i say that they would not have been as nice as i was."[break][break]

in other words: he saved her life, and she should be grateful. he doesn't voice this out loud, however, knowing that it would fuel the already-bright and growing flames.[break][break]

"you should care. i need you to care. so, tell me how we can make that happen."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
each & every direction
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 23:02:56 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Her face twists in irritation, Would someone have, though? Or is that just what you’re telling yourself to make yourself feel better for doing this to me?” Her arms fold, “I was left alone for months before you turned up.” She was a nobody within Rocket. It had felt as though she’d fallen through the cracks when she’d slipped away.[break][break]
The only person who had ever really seen her was him.[break][break]
He’s smart to keep quiet after this, though, undoubtedly to avoid stoking the flames higher. Not that Blue has ever needed much fuel in order to implode.[break][break]
“Why do you need me to care, Theo? I don’t want to do all of this anymore. I already told you that.” She huffs, eyes turning away stubbornly. “What are we doing out here now?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
each & every direction
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 8:50:38 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","becketttheobg"]

[attr="class","becketttheotxt"]

[attr="class","becketttheoicon"]
had been left alone for months for a reason. she might not be able to realize as much now, but with time, she might.

"you're angry with me. rightfully so. but since you can't take it out on me, i found an alternative."

though, he can't say they're more willing than he would be.

sparks of yellow dance across dark shadows, eluding to the arrival of the legendary kantonian bird.

ZAPDOS.
[attr="class","underbossbecktag"]

[attr="class","becketttheopkmn"]

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
each & every direction
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 15:06:36 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

She could probably deduce why it is she’s been left alone all this time, if she really took the time to do so. But in her frustration, she willfully overlooks it.[break][break]
After all, she doesn’t understand why he can’t just let it continue to be that way. Why he can’t continue to just know her without keeping her tethered to Rocket.[break][break]
“Don’t see why I can’t take it out on you,” she grumbles, ruby eyes sullenly sliding away. But it’s no more than a petulant remark. She doesn’t actually make any attempt to raise a hand toward him.[break][break]
Despite her sulking, her eyes dart toward the brightness of cascading sparks with silent curiosity. An avian shriek follows the light, and her eyes widen in surprise.[break][break]
“…zapdos?” A harsh laugh slips out. “You want me to fight zapdos?

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
each & every direction
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 7:42:44 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

"why not?"

her harsh laugh echoes across the expansive space before them, large enough to accommodate ZAPDOS' presence and more. with no real collateral around them, it makes the perfect battling grounds for a pokemon that powerful.

he palms a pokeball, calling out his silvally while his bruxish glides back to his side, playing the role of support instead.

"not afraid, are you?"

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
each & every direction
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 15:12:22 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Because." It's a childish reply, punctuated by the fold of her arms. She knows it, they both know it. But it doesn't quell the bitter taste of her anger, acrid on her tongue.[break][break]

Her gaze travels upward - watches the bird that glows with electricity through resentful eyes.[break][break]

"No!" Blue spits at his accusation, fury hurled back at him. "Would just rather use my fists." The addition is a resentful grumble as she summons her lucario.[break][break]

Patiently, Fang watches her as she activates the keystone on her dog tag. And then sure enough, he's engulfed in the light of mega evolution.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
each & every direction
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 7:49:18 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

's childish responses sound an awful lot like bruxish's SCREECH, both proving easy to ignore in favor of the legendary kantonian bird above them.

"if you're able to defeat zapdos, i'm sure it won't mind you beating its unconscious body with your fists."

he lets out one chuckle that's drowned out by more SCREECHING.

"unlikely, though."

together, they engage ZAPDOS, offering it whatever they can.

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
each & every direction
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 2:17:38 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Her look remains sour as Theo speaks. “Har har, you’re so funny,” she retorts. There’s a reluctant piece of her that begrudgingly acknowledges the mild humor of his words.[break][break]
Achingly reminiscent of the banter they once exchanged. A lifetime ago.[break][break]
But that is in the past. Buried under the things he does now. Keeping her here and refusing to just let her go.[break][break]
“You’d be a better target.”[break][break]
Annoyed by all of the bruxish’s screeching, she sends Fang forward to get things started so that the fish might shut up for a moment. The lucario lunges toward Zapdos, expelling a FLASH CANNON in a bright ray of blinding light.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
each & every direction
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 10:14:01 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

buried in the past that no longer exists, his words attempt to break them free from the shackles of a distant, faraway life and return them to where they once were. how they once were.

but it's strange, isn't it? how can they return to what never existed?

"that's even more unlikely."

sadly, bruxish's SCREECH does not stop. it continues, weakening zapdos to make their battle that much easier. not much, but perhaps enough to not make it a landslide loss.

"come on, blue. do better."

close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
each & every direction
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 23:58:03 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

They can’t go back–that’s the long short of it. The companionable peace that once existed between them was shattered irrevocably.[break][break
“Is it? I don’t think it is.”[break][break]
She’s not afraid to pop him in the jaw if he keeps goading her. Maybe she should be, but she isn’t.[break][break]
Her teeth grit in annoyance. “I don’t see you doing much.” Other than the bruxish making an unholy racket. Her lucario focuses, building energy before thrumming AURA SPHERE ripples out and crashes into Zapdos.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
each & every direction
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 8:43:37 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

the battle fades into the background for a moment, drowned out by the void between them. his words slip into the space, hoping to find something. anything.

"it's because i'm not the one with pent-up anger to resolve. you are."

he looks over at her, then gestures with a sigh.

"but if you'd prefer to direct it at me, so be it."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights