She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
Data Leaks Be Porygone! [M]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 7:49:31 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

It had been an average day in Evergrande City, with Gwendolyn sitting in one of many internet cafes inside of the populated district. While not saving up enough money to afford anything beyond a Ranger's salary (and her bedroom back home), it was a nice visit inside of what life was like if she were rich.

Gishath rested beside her while grumbling to himself about the recently medical help he had received her his mouth followed the attack by that monstrous figure that had attacked her way back when. He was busy chewing on an ice pack to help sooth his pain while Gwen was fumbling around on her laptop.

"Gishath! I told you to stop chewing on it!" she fussed at the Gabite. He hissed at in retaliation and his top fin laid flat against his head. "That stuff's not meant to be eaten. What if you end up getting sick or-"

The electricity in the business flickered as both looked at the overhead light turned on and off again. A yelp came from the counter, as the computerized register had began to emit sparks. The employee jumped back just in time to see a Porygon popped its head out. After looking about, it dove back in, as if to come up for air.

Gwen's phone vibrated as a Ranger All-Call was sent out to rangers nearby Evergrande, herself included. Gishath continued to growl while his trainer tried to remove the ice pack in his mouth and check the ranger bulletin.

"A tech company just loses a bunch of Porygon like that, huh?" Gwen asked herself as outside, the electronics didn't fare much better. Screens flickered, turned themselves off or flat out broke from the flux of electricity. Fortunately, there was just the ranger trainee who had an affinity for all things tech. This was just another day at her old tech support job.

"C'mon, Gishath! Let's go catch some cyber 'mons." The Gabite followed along with a growl though was more ready to start picking fights than to think things through any.

mission: data leak

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights