She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
Heartbeat, heartbeat, it keeps on pounding.
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Bracing The Cold (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 5:54:21 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

This time Abigail walks in front of him, wearing a blank expression. She stares for a little bit, before tiptoeing to thump him straight on the forehead. She smiles.[break][break]
“Is the cold affecting that big brain of yours? Last time I checked no one’s asking you to.”[break][break]
It’s been over a year, after all.[break][break]
In the distance she spots a Tinkatink. Given its small stature, Emboar doesn't need much force behind HAMMER ARM to make an impact. Into the Pokeball it goes![break][break]
Catching Tinatink![break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
493 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Bracing The Cold (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 10:07:46 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","james bakerboy"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i thought that's why we didn't work out?"[break][break]

because he couldn't carve out time for her and instead chose to spend it all on his work. he remembers even on their dates he would find it difficult to stay present, often thinking about aeos and all the complexities that come with it.[break][break]

while not a fan of perrserker, it is a regional variant which means he needs it for his research. his type: null lunges forward with an IRON HEAD, knocking it into a pokeball.[break][break]

CATCHING PERRSERKER
[break]

[break]
ice/steel

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".bakerboy"] --accent:#5d7070!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".james"] --accent: #5d7070 } .james b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james i { color: var(--accent); } .james { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .james .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .james .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".james .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .james .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .james .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Bracing The Cold (DW)
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 19:08:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AURORUS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REFRIGERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FREEZE DRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAMOSWINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ODOR SLEUTH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
Heartbeat, heartbeat, it keeps on pounding.
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Bracing The Cold (DW)
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 3:36:28 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Most people would meet her temper. James, however, only gets a soft sigh in response. [break][break]
“I asked for a balance between work and a relationship. You couldn’t give me that. That’s why it fell apart.”[break][break]
She adjusts the untangled red scarf around her neck. The arctic cold is starting to get to her a little bit. So it looks like this AURORUS will be her last capture for the day. Emboar ambushes the rare creature, while Abigail throws a pokeball, watching it roll back and forth. [break][break]
“But there’s no hard feelings, otherwise I wouldn’t have agreed to come here with you. You’re still a friend to me, and in the end— I want you to do what you love.”[break][break]
CATCHING AUROROUS.

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
493 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Bracing The Cold (DW)
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 10:39:04 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","james bakerboy"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"oh, right."[break][break]

he appreciates the clarification, needing it otherwise he'd never have found out on his own. he may be smart with certain things but he's never been insightful when it comes to people.[break][break]

"well, you're still my friend, too, and i appreciate you coming out here."[break][break]

SKIPPING
[break]

[break]
ice/steel

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".bakerboy"] --accent:#5d7070!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".james"] --accent: #5d7070 } .james b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james i { color: var(--accent); } .james { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .james .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .james .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".james .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .james .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .james .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Bracing The Cold (DW)
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 4:45:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EXCADRILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN DRILL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUSH CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROTOTILLER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE AURORUS!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights