Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
352 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
Calculated Risk [M][O]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 4:43:11 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Her sanctuary’s water area was bursting at its seams. Pokemon after Pokemon had been brought to them with similar injuries. Visible tooth gauges and near drownings. A few had been battered by ship wreckage. These patients kept her and the other doctors busy. “Are you sure you’ll be all right?” Her coworker nodded.[break][break]

A deep breath served to calm Aubre’s nerves. “Call me if you need anything.” The laughter on the other hand smarted a little bit. It’s what you get for being such a worrywart. They’ve been doing this way longer than you. A growl at her side reminded her that her Dragonite was waiting. “All right. I know. I’m coming.” A leg swung over the dragon’s broad back as she settled into the saddle.[break][break]

With a beat of his wings, Marcus took off toward their destination: the shore. An emergency call had come in, and the rescue network had their hands full. A large crash off the east coast had left a mess on the beach. Though not specifically assigned to rescue, Aubre couldn’t stop herself from volunteering. The idea of letting a Pokemon suffer while she did vaccines didn’t sit well with her.[break][break]

And, what didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him. Unlike before, this area wasn’t the site of multiple missing person reports. It was just a stretch of beach with a Dewgong tangled in some inconsiderate dickhead’s fishing line. As far as she knew, Kyogre’s last position lay directly opposite her destination. So, it should be quick and easy.[break][break]

After an hour or two in the air, the young woman touched down on the beach. A Swampert took the dragon’s place. She found the seal where reports said it would be. Its neck lashed tightly to a nearby rock. “Hey there, sweet heart.” Aubre murmured softly to the scared cetacean. A quick translation calmed it down.[break][break]

Taking a small pocket knife out, she began to saw at the translucent wires. Time ticked on, and Aubre became fixated on her work. So much so that she didn’t notice as a blue hump rose over the horizon. One with bloodred marks.

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Insert Jaws theme here

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunstest1]--accent:#5AC575;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunstest1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 i"]color: #72CD89;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
Calculated Risk [M][O]
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 7:07:52 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Salamence is a very powerful pokemon in its own right. So much so that many compares its might to legends themselves. A pokemon with such destruction and power behind its name. This is Ghost partner and his first ever pokemon his name is Roc-Royal and thier bond is so much so that he can mega evolve into a even more powerful form. However there are walls power along could not break. But these two still have ways to go.

Looking down from above he was some three hundred meters up high. Scouting the area from atop his dragon type. He got an emergency alert of a ship wreck and that it made it to shore or what was left of it. Deep within. The waters was his Water type and it was a male.Kingdra by the name of Bane for some odd reason he was staying in place which made the duo of Roc-Royal and Ghost up above do the same. As they was waiting on its feed back. Although Bane did not find much of nothing else he did see saw from the far side approaching."I wonder what is taking Bane so long he usually be done by now." Which was what Ghost was thinking. As Bane was one of his top pokemon especially in battle to say less. So it was highly unlikely for him to be afaird of anything. But for once Bane did not dare make the first move but why was this". Meanwhile Ghost would have his other pokemon on stand by as he ready himself to recall Bane as each second was time that they could not afford to lose.

Kingdra (male) Bane
Bubblebeam
Twista
Water Gun
Bubble
Whirlpool
Dragon Pulse

Talonflame(male) Blaze
Tailwind
Quick attack
Aerial Ace
Natural Gift
Flame Charge

Rillaboom
Ability-Grassy Surge
Drum Beating
Wood Hammer
Earthquake
BoomBurst
Acrobatics

Gardevior(Female) Yara(5)
Abilty-Synchronize
Psyshock
Reflect
Barrier
Healing wish
Shadow ball
Moon blast

Salamence-Roc Royal(1)
ability-intimidate
Dragon Dance,
Crunch,
Outrage,
Fly,
Dragon Claw,
Flame Thrower

EMPOLEON Jet
DEFIANT
MIST WAVE
CRASH
DRILL PECK
METAL CLAW
EARTHQUAKE
FLIP TURN

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
352 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
Calculated Risk [M][O]
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 13:55:34 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

That wrecked ship was out of sight, and the doctor would wish it wasn’t. It turned out that using the speed of human boats to track the God of the Sea was a fool’s endeavor. It was the wind and the waves. It was not restrained by typical sea routes.
[break][break]

Suddenly, the Dewgong froze beneath her fingers. Its panicked mewls faded into silence. The redhead found herself relieved. “See? It’s not so bad.” Aubre typically would have seen the sudden shift in demeanor for the panic it was. But her eyes were too fixated on the strand in front of her to see the fishing net. “We’ll have you back in the water soon.” A drop of rain hit her on the forehead as the sky above darkened.
[break][break]

Behind them, the outline of the water titan moved closer. Red glows lit up the water like wartime wounds. Angry golden eyes peered up at the human.
[break][break]

Green eyes lifted up to the ominous clouds. “Huh?” That was strange. The news said they were due for three days of sunshine and eighties. And there hadn’t been any clods when she got up here. This momentary confusion causes her hands to loosen. She felt the Dewgong tense. “Wait! I’m not—” With a panicked slap of its tail, the Dewgong threw itself from the rock. Half of the wires were still wrapped around its neck, but that didn’t matter with that thing barreling at it.
[break][break]

“Ow!” The snapping strands left Aubre with cuts across her palms. With a hiss, the doctor reeled backward, slipping into the water. “Serena, can you grab—” As she moved to right herself, she finally caught sight of Kyogre’s form. The knife dropped into the water with a series of bubbles as she pedaled backward onto the outcropping. It felt like clambering on a table leg to survive the Titanic.
[break][break]

Aubre finds her Swampert frozen in a similar state to the seal.
[break][break]

She swallowed as she beckoned the axolotl onto the rock beside her. “Serena! Get up here! Hurry.” The hushed whisper is barely audible above the crashing waves. “We just need to stay quiet and hope it doesn’t—” The legendary’s maddened eyes lock on them from below. Its cry shook the waves as the isolated cloud turned into a deluge. “So much for that.” A sigh shook her entire frame as she threw a glance toward the shore.
[break][break]

What once seemed a stone’s throw away suddenly seems a world apart. Like a freight chain, Kyogre charges the rock they balance on.
[break][break]

“Leon is going to kill me.” Unless Kyogre does it first. This is the last thing she says as her and Serena dive into the water.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Time to run from a giant sea monster! She could use a hand here.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunstest1]--accent:#5AC575;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunstest1]font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 i"]color: #72CD89;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights