uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
electric love
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 6:21:29 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","detectiveuriah akurainc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

while they could definitely afford the more comfortable and boujee experience that is glamping, uriah decides to take the traditional route, and it's only when he's halfway through setting up their tent does he look over his shoulder and ask:[break][break]

"are you a big fan of camping? wait, i probably should've asked that before i dragged you all the way out here."[break][break]

he feigns a frown, backdropped by the starry skies, the cold air of mossdeep, and simisear's warm fire.[break][break]

"it's the thought that counts, right?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".akurainc"] --accent:#b75d5d!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".detectiveuriah"] --accent: #b75d5d } .detectiveuriah b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .detectiveuriah { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .detectiveuriah .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .detectiveuriah .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".detectiveuriah .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .detectiveuriah .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .detectiveuriah .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
electric love
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 14:23:57 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango calla"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Why aren’t they glamping?? Calla is all for anything labeled a boujee version of its original, to be fully honest.[break][break]
She tucks herself deeper into the confines of her puffy jacket, nose burying itself in her collar. “Can’t say I’ve eve gone before.”[break][break]
Calla isn’t really certain she’s ever struck anyone as the outdoorsy type. Sure, they’ve gone on little explorations, but she doesn’t exactly count those as attuning herself to nature.[break][break]
No, she’s a creature of comfort. And sleeping in a tent on a cold night doesn’t exactly scream comfort to her. But the excitement on Uri’s face pushes her to stifle the worst of her grumbles.[break][break]
Instead, she leans against the warm presence of her ninetails, who is perfectly content in the cold air. “Wouldn’t this be better in the summer, though?” A soft sigh follows, “Yeah, it was still a sweet effort. And the stars are pretty.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".calla"] --accent:#CBBE9C!important [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #CBBE9C } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
electric love
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 6:45:07 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"summer camping's a bit different. i've always preferred camping during the winter. it's easier to warm up than it is to cool off."[break][break]

he explains his logic in a way he believes is convincing but he's unsure if it actually is.[break][break]

simisear sends out a soft FLAME BURST that causes their campfire to heat up again. wood crackles, splintering from the flames.[break][break]

"my family used to camp every now and then. not much, since dad was always busy, but i guess that was part of what made it so special for me."[break][break]

returning with his backpack, he sits down beside her before pulling out a bag of marshmallows.[break][break]

"smores?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".detectiveuriah"] --accent: #b75d5d } .detectiveuriah b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .detectiveuriah { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .detectiveuriah .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .detectiveuriah .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".detectiveuriah .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .detectiveuriah .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .detectiveuriah .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
electric love
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 19:50:23 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Calla hums skeptically. "I guess that's true. I used to like the cold a lot more. I think I got too used to Hoenn's climate." Well, before it got all screwy the way it is now.[break][break]
She taps her chin. "But the warmer it is, the more excuse there is for shorts and bathing suits."[break][break]
Agree to disagree, it would seem.[break][break]
A squeak of surprise slips out as the fire shifts, sending a crackle of sparks her way.[break][break]
"That sounds nice. We never had anything like that." She doesn't say it to make him feel bad - it's just simple fact that it had always been just her and , with no fun family outings of the sort.[break][break]
As soon as he sits, she scooches closer to him and his warmth, her hands out. Her fingers curl reflexively. "Yes, please. Hand 'em over."
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #CBBE9C } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
electric love
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 9:07:47 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you just want to see me in shorts."[break][break]

he sees right through her.[break][break]

"well, now you do. trust me, and i'll catch you up to speed in no time."[break][break]

smiling as she shifts closer, he rips the bag of smores open, offering it to her before reaching back for a couple of clean sticks; the boujee metal kind that's reusable so that they don't have to pick up sticks off the ground.[break][break]

"you know how to do this, right?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
electric love
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 22:50:07 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

A mischievous grin pulls across her mouth. “Yeah, I do. Ya got me.” In her defense, who wouldn’t?[break][break]
That smile softens, though, at his reassurance. “I’m counting on you, then. I expect to be a pro asap.”[break][break]
For a moment, her cheek rests against his shoulder, idly watching as he opens everything and sets it all up. She takes one of the skewers, only to scoff in mock offense.[break][break]
“Of course I do! Well…if making them on my stovetop counts…”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
electric love
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 11:09:11 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"of course you do! but just in case you needed a refresher, here's how."[break][break]

he plays into her mock offense too easily, enjoying the way they're able to riff off each other and joke around so easily.[break][break]

taking the lead, he pushes the marshmallow into the end of the metal stick, not too deep but far enough to it to be securely held. he offers her the stick, then reaches for hers to do the same.[break][break]

"same logic applies, basically, except you have to be careful not to burn them. they cook really quickly here."[break][break]

and sure enough, his first try ends poorly with him pulling back a charred marshmallow.[break][break]

"i'm sure this is still edible..."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
electric love
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 15:56:41 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Calla's eyes roll as he parrots her words back, but even then, she smiles. The back and forth comes easily. And unlike her harsh formality with others, it's playful with Uriah. "Yeah, yeah, okay s'more chef supreme." She scoffs, sarcastic.[break][break]
Chin cradled in her hands, she watches him - following the movement of his hands with rapt interest. Then she takes the offering, twirling the metal rod between her fingers.[break][break]
"Kay..." she waits, though, until he tries first. The smell of burning sugar fills the air and her face scrunches when he presents the totally burnt marshmallow. "Oh yeah?" she replies skeptically. "Eat it, then."[break][break]
A dare, lowstakes. Obviously.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
electric love
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 9:18:56 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"eat it?"[break][break]

never one to back down from a dare—even if the marshmallow looks more like a burnt, square block than it does food—he rises to the occasion.[break][break]

"you got it, babe."[break][break]

without waiting for it to even cool down, he takes a bite, teeth sinking into the burnt block to tear a chunk of it away. he chews and chews and chews, breathing out steam every now and then.[break][break]

finally, he swallows.[break][break]

"cal..."[break][break]

he pauses, feeling it go down his throat.[break][break]

"you might need to be my nurse tonight..."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".detectiveuriah"] --accent: #b75d5d } .detectiveuriah b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .detectiveuriah a { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .detectiveuriah { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .detectiveuriah .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .detectiveuriah .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
electric love
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 2:14:33 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

“Yeah,” she agrees, figuring that it’s obvious that she means when it cools and the charred remnants are no longer smoking.[break][break]
This is apparently not obvious.[break][break]
Cal’s eyes go wide as he pops the whole thing in his mouth. “Wai–” But it is too late. Her face morphs into a look that silently says ew..[break][break]
“I meant after it wasn’t scalding,” she squawks, her own skewer balanced in her lap as both of her hands lift to squish his face.[break][break]
“Did you burn your tongue, dummy? Lemme see.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
electric love
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 4:37:50 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

uriah has eaten many hot foods in his lifetime; hot meaning spicy, and not literally hot; so his training and expertise doesn't help here. his tongue ends up being burned, scalded from the charred black of the marshmallow.[break][break]

his face is squished, lifted up.[break][break]

"i'm fine!"[break][break]

but he sticks his tongue out anyways, revealing it to be all red and burned, but not serious enough to warrant medical attention.[break][break]

"see?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".detectiveuriah"] --accent: #b75d5d } .detectiveuriah b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .detectiveuriah a { font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .detectiveuriah { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .detectiveuriah .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .detectiveuriah .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
electric love
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 4:53:53 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Calla does not have the same tolerance for spice, so whatever the context, hot sounds miserable to her. “That was practically still on fire..” she continues to grumble, though it was more like smoking by the time he popped the marshmallow in his mouth.[break][break]
Her face droops with a frown, and she doesn’t relinquish the hold of her hands against his cheeks.[break][break]
“Then what I gotta play nurse for?”[break][break]
Sure enough, though, he seems just fine. She tuts, tongue clicking in an affectionate chide. “You’re a nut.” But of course, she already knew that. She leans forward and swiftly kisses the tip of his nose.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
electric love
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 5:11:05 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

his eyes flutter shut as she swiftly kisses the tip of his nose, appreciating the warmth it brings. when his eyes open again, he's staring up at her with affection.[break][break]

"dunno. maybe i just wanted to be nursed by you."[break][break]

he nods in her hands.[break][break]

"true, i am, but you're stuck with me."[break][break]

sniffing, his lips curl into a grin at the realization that her marshmallow has joined his in charred land.[break][break]

"your turn."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".detectiveuriah"] --accent: #b75d5d } .detectiveuriah b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .detectiveuriah a { font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .detectiveuriah { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .detectiveuriah .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .detectiveuriah .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
electric love
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 5:22:06 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

“Guess I can still do that,” she considers, humming. “A tent isn’t a great medical facility though.” The gentleness in her own look mirrors his, the flutter of her heart in chest stirring up whenever he looks at her this way.[break][break]
“I think there are worse people I could be stuck with.”[break][break]
The twist of his smile brings back the memory of her s’more in the making. Or what should have been. “Oh, shoot! she fumbles, letting go of his face to snatch the skewer up again.[break][break]
The smoking remnants are the most unappealing thing she’s ever laid eyes on. A whine creeps up the back of her throat, and her bottom lip puffs out miserably as she turns wide, violet eyes on him.[break][break]
But—[break][break]
She’s too competitive to back away from a challenge. Holding the marshmallow up, she blows on it to cool it faster. “See? Way more tolerable.”[break][break]
But tastier? Doubtful. With a grimace, she plops the marshmallow in her mouth, expression immediately twisting in distaste at the over-burned flavor.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
electric love
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 5:06:45 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it's almost too easy to give in to the way she looks at him; to fold and say 'forget about it, cal! i'll eat it for you!' but that would do him no good. if anything, it would only further burn his tongue and mouth. maybe she'd have to be an actual nurse for him then.[break][break]

"you blew on it, not quite the same, but i'll let you have it because you're cute."[break][break]

he leans over to give her a kiss on her cheek as she's chewing before turning back to actually prepare them decent, edible s'mores. it only takes him under a minute before he's offering one stick of it to her.[break][break]

"here, now try this one."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights