Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
the day is beautiful
and so are you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
i'm the ugliest guy on the lower east side, but i've got wheels and you want to go for a ride.
awards
390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Eddie Hisakawa's Infamy File
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 0:12:56 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar

EDDIE HISAKAWA'S INFAMY FILE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE X PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

INTRODUCTORY BLURB

IF YOU LOVE ME, LET ME GO

Eduardo “Eddie” Hisakawa is a Paldean construction worker who's recently relocated to Hoenn in the throes of an apparent “mid-life crisis”. Despite some of the disasters that have befallen the region, Eddie was enticed by stories of strange phenomena and the variety of Pokemon the region holds. He's thrown himself into the fray for a chance at adventure and the opportunity to find himself. The following information is what can be gleaned from a search of publicly available records, including birth certificates, financial records, social networking services, report cards, and company websites.

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

WHAT CAN BE LOOKED UP

• Eduardo Hisakawa was born May 18th, 1985
  • He's one of four sons born to Kenji and Susana Hisakawa, a retired police chief and cafe owner respectively, and is the second oldest of his siblings
  • His brothers are Miguel, Gabriel, and Cristiano Hisakawa
  • Eddie has lived in Cascarrafa, Paldea all of his life, but he's frequently spent time in Kanto and Johto on family vacations prior to Team Rocket's attempts at invasion
  • Attended local schools in Cascarrafa and graduated with middling to low grades
  • Worked at his mother's cafe La Bodega Azul throughout his late teens until he was old enough to hire on with a local construction company
  • In the months leading up to his move to Hoenn, Eddie supplemented his income by picking up various odd jobs
  • Officially quit his job and moved to Hoenn at the end of 2023

LEAGUE KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR THE LEAGUE FACTION

• For those in law enforcement with access to Paldean police reports, records indicate that Eddie was arrested for misdemeanor assault during the summer of 2015 at a bar in Cascarrafa. Charges were not filed, and it appears that the incident was the result of a drunken brawl in which both parties appeared to be at fault
  • As of early 2024, Eddie has been officially recruited to the League's armed forces

ROCKET KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR TEAM ROCKET FACTION

To be added.

PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PERSONAL SECRETS

• Eddie is mostly closeted due in part to his father's strict and socially conservative perspective on gender norms
  • Had a couple of one-off flings during his late 20's-early 30's with out-of-towners, but has not maintained any ties with those individuals, and has remained single for much of his adult life
  • Moved to Hoenn after having something of a “mid-life crisis” primarily stemming from a close childhood friend recently getting married and moving away

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights