Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Father and Son Time [C]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 1:19:24 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

With a deep breath Lucas takes in the salty smell of the sea. It was intoxicating, a sharp contrast to what lay before him. Trash as far as the eye could see. With no League to enforce the law effectively the beach became a dumping area for people's trash during the Rocket occupation.

Patiently he waits by the volunteer stand. Garbage bags, gloves, and water bottles are spread across a plastic table. Several grabbing tools lean against the table. Shifting his weight from leg to leg Lucas waits. Occasionally pieces of trash catch his eye. One even sends a shiver down his spine.

「notes」

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Father and Son Time [C]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 17:03:20 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
there was no reason for him to be here, besides maybe penance for being one of the people who likely trashed the place during the rocket occupation on slateport.

that was actually a lie. he was tasked to help cause it was better to have him do something productive than waste his time yelling at girls or something.

a sullen face suddenly brightens up when he sees a familiar person within the volunteers. his lips were quick to form a beam, posture straightening from being hunched, and the dragging of his feet turning to a brisk walk.

"hey! science boy!"

he approaches him, hands waving in the air wildly. lucas lane was so much older than him, probably like a decade or two, but he was still his boy.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Father and Son Time [C]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 2:40:01 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Using one of the grabbers Lucas leans over, picking up one of the toys modeled after Fernando. Gum and grime stick to its surface and clog its joints. He looks it over for a split moment before releasing it from the tool's grip. It falls into the trash bag with a ruffle of plastic.

At the sound of Priam's voice Lucas stops picking up trash. Instead turning his attention towards the rocket beast. "Hey my man." The grabber tool passes to his left hand with the garbage bag. "About time you showed." He holds out his right hand to fist bump Priam.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Father and Son Time [C]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 1:39:04 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
a fist bump...

he gets too excited and reciprocates the fist bump with his own, albeit in a more energetic manner than lucas. he doesn't like super serious and ready-to-do-science-stuff lucas lane. this one feels weird, but he likes it much better than the original one nonetheless cause this one doesn't say words he doesn't know like archaeology and carbon dating.

"yeah! i had to do the dishes first or my roommate will yell at me."

does do that stuff to him once in a while when he doesn't do his part of the housekeeping.

he takes another look at the beach. the whole place was as big as... something incredibly big but times a hundred. he wonders if they can really get the entire place cleaned before the deadline. his best bet was to just cover everything with sand instead, but he wasn't sure if that was allowed.

"are we really going to clean all of these?" he asks him.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Father and Son Time [C]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 23:44:02 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Lucas looks at Priam blankly for a moment. Unsure whether to laugh, sigh, or commend Priam. He really needed an online guide to tell him what'd be best for their flourishing relationship. But with none to turn to he goes with the laughing option, chuckling softly at the thought of Priam getting beat by his roommate.

"No, not all of it. I don't think anyone could clean all of it. But every bit helps." He smiles. "Now, you want the garbage picker with the tyrunt head or the poochyena head?"

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Father and Son Time [C]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 19:07:26 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he is given a choice, but the subconscious automatically gives him an obvious answer.

"i want the tyrunt one!"

whether it was just from his general liking for dragon-types or that he had seen too many pictures of tyrunt plastered on the walls of lucas' lab, the general idea of tyrunt being the better choice was just imprinted on his head. any of those were fine to be honest. priam isn't picky with what he gets as long as it's not something he has to pay for.

he gives a proposition to lucas though.

"or i can have both so it looks like i have robot arms. whaddya think?"

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Father and Son Time [C]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 20:47:23 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

He clamps down on the tyrunt's handle twice. It makes the jaws clamp down.

"Ohhh nice choice!"

Lucas chortles at the idea of robot arms. Tossing both garbage pickers-up into the air he attempts to flip them. They soar much higher than he expects.

"Oh shit."

Arms shoot out to try and catch the tools which were quickly plummeting. Lucas fumbles around preparing for their landing.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Father and Son Time [C]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2019 15:10:27 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he could almost see both of the tools in the air rotate in slow motion. there was an option to attempt to grab those himself, but priam opts for the better, and arguably more appropriate, response.

his voice shoots up, loud and crisp that broke the otherwise boring atmosphere that the early morning volunteers had set up in the beach.

"ten bucks says you can't catch both of them!"

priam was unnecessarily worked up by the scientist's apparent display of juggling skills. his arms were folded to his sides while his legs work to an apparent rhythmic bop that signified priam's excitement. his eyes were on the air, watching them fall slowly towards one of the head scientist of the league.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Father and Son Time [C]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2019 2:30:22 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Lucas put a glock in Priam's hand and pulled the trigger, causing the young boy to shoot in the back of the head.
@tag

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Father and Son Time [C]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 5:10:51 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam has done a lot of illegal things but murder still isn't what he expected, especially with the one and only notorious .

"l-lucas lane-chan, this is illegal!"

his hands twitch, but the head scientist's guidance still got him to commit the crime. he isn't ready to go to jail again since he doesn't really have any ID to show to the authorities and he might get deported back to kanto once they realize priam got into the region without a passport. besides that, he supposed there's another problem.

priam has murdered a man.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Father and Son Time [C]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 2:12:44 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 0 poke and 0 infamy.
AU threads do not yield rewards.