twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 10:39:59 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"it was, yes."[break][break]

a half-lie, half-truth, because his heart still weighs heavy, split in two with no end in sight.[break][break]

with the haze slowly lifting around them, he offers a smile, pulling on the ends of nostalgic warmth as he leans in to kiss her cheek.[break][break]

"you can take some time and think about it. i just wanted to share and to let you know what i want and how i feel."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#D49736!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 4:01:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a kiss is pressed to her cheek and for a moment, she wants to give in to the warmth of being loved. it feels a little foreign now, in the aftermath of everything, but she can still see where the sensation tries to thrive. it hasn’t quite been snuffed out - not entirely.

”if i take too long, will you change your mind?”

would he retract his statement, pulling back his affection for her and leaving her colder than before?

she uncertain, confused, and grasping for support in spaces it doesn’t seem to exist…

a sigh heaves itself from her chest and she sinks a little further into couch cushions, retreating despite still being skin to skin.

”i don’t want to lose you, but i don’t want to be your second choice either.”

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 8:20:33 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i won't."[break][break]

they have all the time in the world now, as he's told before, so she doesn't have to rush with her decision. the offer is there for her, laid out and ready to be accepted.[break][break]

"you aren't my second choice, and i'm sorry for ever making you feel like you were."[break][break]

he says, sinking into the couch as well.[break][break]

"but i understand. don't rush, illie."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 14:45:22 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]they had thought they had all the time in the world before… they had been wrong, in the end, and life had other unexpected plans. would this be different? would they get it right this time?

”okay.”

despite herself, she shifts to fold herself into his side and rest her head lightly on his chest. idly, one hand begins to trace circles into his skin as if processing.

”i won’t keep you waiting long.”

but would he accept and love her as she is now? as she will become? the uncertainty makes her anxious, tense.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 10:40:14 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"okay."[break][break]

it's all the reassurance they could offer each other at the moment. until they visit that inevitable conversation, this will have to do.[break][break]

he sighs, appreciating and her presence.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 2:47:06 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: