twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 13:57:42 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"thanks for coming over today, illie, i know it's not very fun but at least we'll get to spend some time together."[break][break]

he chuckles, hoping his apology (and presence) would be enough to make up for the fact that what awaits them is an evening of cleaning up his old apartment in rustboro. the penthouse is one familiar to both of them, though it has been unused ever since his untimely demise.[break][break]

and even though he's paid for it to be professionally cleaned, there are still things to rearrange, and old memories to sort through. she had lived here with him once, after all, at least from time to time.[break][break]

"where should we start?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#D49736!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 17:42:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he's right - it's not fun...

but it needs to be done, doesn't it?

she looks slightly awkward as she takes in the remains of their former relationship scattered around his old apartment. a few months ago, perhaps, she might not have been able to face this.

now, she steels herself and pulls a small smile into place until it feels like second nature.

"um, maybe the kitchen or living room?"

something small to avoid the heart of it all existing behind a bedroom's slightly closed door.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 5:19:44 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"the kitchen should be fine, or at least i hope it is."[break][break]

with the smallest of chuckles, he pulls the fridge open, glancing in briefly to see fresh produce and drinks all restocked at his behest. though he contemplates 's MONSTERYENA, he opts for sparkling water, reaching for the bottle before returning to the living room.[break][break]

he pours a glass as well before setting them down on the coffee table.[break][break]

"right. anything to keep goes in the box, and the rest can stay. i'm sure the next owners will want to redo this place anyways."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 14:51:59 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]”okay, sounds good.”

though… majority of the items still in the apartment are his. hers are contained to the other half of the apartment, existing like ghosts in drawers and closets.

”thank you,” she murmurs as he returns with glasses of sparkling water.

and as she surveys the boxes, her eyes drift to meet his.

”just let me know what you’d like to keep, okay?”

after a moment, she begins by pulling kitchen items out from cabinets to place on the countertops instead.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 7:01:19 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you let me know as well."[break][break]

while the majority of the stuff here is his, ' are still here as well, contained within boxes that hold lifelong memories that were once never to be unraveled.[break][break]

as he starts to sift through the apartment, picking up items and memorabilia, the boxes begin to fill up, and he soon stops at a framed picture that sits atop the mantlepiece above the fireplace.[break][break]

he chuckles as he picks it up.[break][break]

"gods, we looked so young here."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 5:32:17 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the process of placing items in boxes becomes mindless to the point where she feels like she's on autopilot.

only his voice snaps her back, causing her head to rise and her eyes to dart over quickly. they find him by the fireplace, plucking a picture frame from the mantle.

"do we?"

she abandons her box for now to join him by the fireplace, a hand brushing against his back to signal her approach. once she's close enough, she rises on her tiptoes and leans over his shoulder to get a better look. the picture in question causes a fond smile to rise.

"aw, i love this picture."

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 6:01:37 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

when he feels her touch against his back, he's already tilting a little to accommodate her presence beside him. he lowers the picture frame to let her look at it with ease as well, smiling as he watches her.[break][break]

"this was our first christmas together, i think."[break][break]

time has played a factor but the memories are still fond and warm as he's able to relive them in his head. a celebration so simple that it almost feels out of place with the urgency that continues to plague the region.[break][break]

his shoulder brushes against hers.[break][break]

"you looked so cute in that sweater."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 5:11:22 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]fondness spreads until she feels warmer than a few moments ago.

"yeah, i think so."

his shoulder brushes against hers and despite herself, she leans into the touch. connected through memories... they stay tethered together regardless of the time that threatens to erode them.

"i still have it somewhere."

her smile widens slightly, though she knows she has not worn the sweater in what feels like ages for it reminds her of him and her and their missed opportunities. she fears it always will.

and so it sits collecting dust in the back of her closet, their first christmas woven into the wool and left to haunt.

"this was after our trip to snowpoint, wasn't it?"

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 10:46:30 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you do?"[break][break]

surprise faintly washes over him as he considers the thought only to realize that he also still has the coat he's wearing in the picture. it's tucked away in his closet somewhere along with the memories of a life lost.[break][break]

before he can wallow in his own thoughts, her question pulls him back, and he responds with a chuckle.[break][break]

"gods, you're right. that feels like a lifetime ago now."[break][break]

his head tilts to look at , staying close.[break][break]

"have you been back since?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 16:14:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he lingers in close proximity and for a moment, she allows herself to indulge in the feeling of closeness once more. it feels shortlived, in a small sort of way.

”only once after returning to hoenn, but i did not go back to snowpoint.”

she looks a little distracted, as if recalling the memories of home.

”i went to spear pillar instead.”

a wistful smile rises. it sinks into her cheeks with a subtle sadness.

”some day, i want to go back again.”

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 5:24:26 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

familiar with spear pillar, he decides not to pry further, not wanting to dip back into the topic of work and the universe as he already knows her stance on it all.[break][break]

instead, he focuses on , on her presence beside him, and on the moment they find themselves in.[break][break]

"i'd like to go with you again."[break][break]

he admits with a smile.[break][break]

"my mother's there now, i'm not sure if you know, in celestic town. she still asks about you from time to time."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 23:43:12 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"oh, you want to go back?"

somehow, the concept is surprising to the scientist though it shouldn't be.

"we can plan a trip sometime, then."

her smile is small, genuine.

"it'd be nice to see your mom again and celestic town is full of knowledge."

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 4:32:13 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"let's."[break][break]

a trip sounds nice; he realizes that he hasn't taken a vacation since then, that even after his death, he's still failing to take the time for himself.[break][break]

time passes by without him realizing, and soon, they reach the later hours in the night, having finished sorting through most of what they have to.[break][break]

with items packed and memories unpacked, he sighs, feeling relieved.[break][break]

"i think that's it! job well done to us," he smiles as he settles on the couch beside , tired, "how are you feeling?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 6:29:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]while they work through packing boxes and slowly emptying out each room, she finds her mind drifting back to the possibility of a trip. is it feasible with their busy schedules? can they even spare a moment to rest when hoenn's dimensional borders are ripping apart at the seams?

it keeps her distracted, though her body still functions on autopilot... until the last box is packed full of stuff and she's settling into the plush couch cushions with a light sigh.

her head turns slightly once alex sits next to her. after a moment, she leans a little into his side.

"exhausted."

and yet, she still has it in her to smile.

"how about you? are you tired too?"

he looks it - they both do.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 10:19:04 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"tired as well."[break][break]

and yet, he still has it in him to smile.[break][break]

everything feels natural with her, easy to do with minimal thought and effort required. perhaps it's a byproduct of who is as a person and the energy she exudes. or, perhaps it's their shared history.[break][break]

whatever the reason may be, he leans closer to her as well, and hesitantly, his hand searches for hers.

[attr="class","bottom"]