vct: cian vs giada
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 6:02:01 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tripleh handsomehoennhotshot"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"my . welcome to the vital city tournament."[break][break]

he's glad she responded to his invitation because it would suck to get ignored especially when it means this much to him. it's almost as though he's put all of his efforts into winning this tournament.[break][break]

he grins at her.[break][break]

"i'm excited for our fight."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".handsomehoennhotshot"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".tripleh"] --accent: #7C6678 } .tripleh b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .tripleh { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .tripleh i { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh u { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .tripleh .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tripleh .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .tripleh .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .tripleh .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 21:05:47 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]the comment catches her off guard enough for her to take a moment to process. by the time it fully computes with her brain, she's flashing a grin at him from across the arena.

"ready to get your ass kicked, ?"

she's not entirely mean enough to ignore him - not on purpose, at least.

the alolan meowth at her side, however, would definitely ignore him on purpose. it looks a little bored, as if she woke it up from a nap and it'll make that everyone's problem. oh well...

"start us off, hotshot."

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 5:30:30 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"try your best, heh."[break][break]

froakie's hand seals splits it into multiple clones with DOUBLE TEAM.[break][break]

"that's me, hotshot. triple h."[break][break]

and with that, the battle starts with a roar of HYDRO PUMP that vomits out all the froakies' mouth.[break][break]

pT2de6AP[break]
+10 FROM SYGNA SUIT[BREAK]
HP: 3/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".tripleh"] --accent: #7C6678 } .tripleh b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .tripleh { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .tripleh i { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh u { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .tripleh .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tripleh .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .tripleh .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .tripleh .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 5:44:03 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]"triple h, huh?"

a laugh escapes at the thought, as if only he would come up with multiple nicknames for himself during this whole tournament thing. it's endearing, in a way.

his froakie starts them off by cloning itself into multiple versions of the same froakie. and once they all begin moving at once, it's difficult for her alolan meowth to tell which one is the real deal... at least, until a hydro pump hits it square in the face from the real one. the cat hisses, clearly displeased, and retaliates with night slash.

ddbdGv2O

+10 to any rolls ending in 0, 100 gets +30
hp: 3/3

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 5:50:34 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"no way..."[break][break]

he can only watch in awe as takes the early lead against him. not that it's surprising. she is a capable trainer, after all, and those who have survived rocket are particularly tougher than the rest.[break][break]

NIGHT SLASH slams into froakie, equally displeased, but it tries to retaliate with a LICK.[break][break]

mMVzhkp_[break]
HP: 2/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 5:58:45 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]she looks a little too smug as her alolan meowth seems to come out on top for now.

"surprised?"

he shouldn't be. she's proven to be formidable in her own girlish ways, hasn't she?

the alolan meowth grimaces as lick swipes the froakie's tongue across its cheek. gross. the cat, while usually a fan of having the other cats in the house take over grooming responsibilities, does not appreciate this frog doing it. the alolan meowth is quick to bite right back, leaping toward the froakie to chomp down on its cheek.

DRfmkTTA

hp: 3/3

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 6:21:15 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"a little."[break][break]

he smiles.[break][break]

"you continue to surprise me, ."[break][break]

but his surprise will not be enough to cause him to lose the battle. froakie turns the tide, bringing them back to two-two as it avoids the BITE.[break][break]

staying close, froakie SMACKS DOWN meowth.[break][break]

nJB4pn7h[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 6:37:57 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]"good, it keeps you on your toes."

besides, she'd rather continue to surprise than bore him.

his froakie avoids the bite and counters with smack down, launching her alolan meowth down into the dirt. the cat yowls in pain, but climbs back onto its feet. after a moment, the alolan meowth returns the favor with play rough.

zCwLAJBM

hp: 2/3

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 6:49:01 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"i'm always on my toes."[break][break]

even if he's not sure what that means, he says it anyways, too lost in his own smugness to know better.[break][break]

"think your meowth's getting tired."[break][break]

froakie's able to contend with PLAY ROUGH—mewoth must have learned from —and leaps back to fire off a HYDRO PUMP instead.[break][break]

GOdjAgSb[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 6:54:00 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]"seems like it."

he's doing well enough now - he's even got her on the ropes.

she looks a little uncertain now, as if all of her smugness has evaporated to be replaced with mild doubt. can they come back from this?

her alolan meowth, despite being knocked around and looking dirty now from the arena's ground, still finds it in herself to stand strong and try to dodge the hydro pump. the alolan meowth uses pay day as a hail mary, chucking coins at the froakie to deter it.

Zzd7DT|1

hp: 1/3

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 7:07:44 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

down to one-one, this battle drags on for longer than he intended, so it's now time to close it out.[break][break]

"finish it off ribbit-san!"[break][break]

with 's hail mary comes cian's own as froakie splits into more clones with DOUBLE TEAM, attempting to avoid the PAY DAY from finding it before returning a strong LICK of its own to end the battle.[break][break]

UtPwfOms[break]
HP: 1/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 7:11:13 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]they're close... evenly matched, perhaps.

she looks anxious as lick swipes across her alolan meowth's head again.

can they beat him? or will he hold this over her head?

the alolan meowth's final attempt to steal victory out from beneath him comes in the form of fury swipes, its claws sharpened and swiping at the froakie.

Q2OTPSH4

hp: 0/3

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 7:13:34 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"heh, guess you owe me a drink."[break][break]

the match ends and as expected cian walks away the winner. there's no stopping the vct champion from claiming what is his, not even could.[break][break]

he smirks as he walks over to pick up froakie.[break][break]

"let's go now?"[break][break]

HP: 1/3[break][break]

CIAN WINS!

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 5:36:30 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]"tch."

unfortunately, this comes as no surprise. of the pair, he's always been the better battler. she's... crafty in other ways, perhaps.

"fine - let me know when you're free, then."

she scoops up her defeated alolan meowth and as the sassy kitty snuggles closer to her chest, she flashes a quick smile before heading off to her next battle.

hp: 0/3

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 3:33:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: