He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
VCT: Noel VS Marianne
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 17:37:08 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Sitting on a bench exhausted from the day's events, this tournament had drained Noel of all his energy today. Watching the townspeople go about their day reminded him that he had yet to eat at all today. He was much too focused on the matches today that he forgot to take care of himself. However what he needed the most was a good rest. His Shaymin wouldn't let him have it though, perched onto his shoulder and with a quick punch from its tiny fist against his cheek, he suddenly wakes up and stands at the ready.[break][break]

"You're right Shaymin... Just one more battle then we can relax right after. But who should we face next..."[break][break]

While walking through the city, most of the people he saw he had faced already, he began to give up when finally he saw someone he didn't recognize. Briskly running through the crowd of people, he would put a hand to the unsuspecting woman's shoulder and asked, "Hey! You there. You're part of the tournament aren't you? If so I challenge you to a match right here and now."[break][break]

While a bit forward, he saw no other way to get the girl's attention, all meanwhile his Shaymin placed a hand onto its head and looked down out of embarrassment of its trainer's bluntness.

[attr="class","notes"]HP: 3/3

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
couldn't possibly tell you how i feel, cuz i'm shy shy shy
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 19:30:31 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest"]
[attr="class","body"]

Whew! Pokemon battling was tough! Marianne had also flopped for a moment's respite on one of the nearby benches reserved for trainers, utterly drained by the constant attempts to avoid eye contact and, more importantly, to look competent.[break][break]

She'd immediately learned she was good at neither of these things.[break][break]

The Shaymin was what she noticed first, admiring the way the cute little Grass-type nudged about. It might be what accidentally kept her following the other trainer when they both got up, trying to sneak a peek out of the corner of her eye.[break][break]

Shaymin were supposed to be rare, weren't they? She wondered whether or not it'd be worthwhile to pitch doing a Gracidea exhibit at the museum's botanical gardens and to invite trainers with Shaymin to let them frolic there. She'd heard stories that they had an environment of some kind filled with the beautiful flora, and...[break][break]

"Ohmygod!" Marianne jumped up, startled at the brusque way this stranger had snapped her out of her daydreaming. Did he think she was following him?! Had she been following him, totally on accident?! Oh god. Mortified at the possibilities, she immediately attempted to relax her high pitch in tone, clearing her throat. "I mean, oh my god, battling! What a great... idea..."[break][break]

Her Klefki obediently appeared on the field, looking far more prepared than her frantic mistress.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – Vital City Tournament: Noel vs Marianne!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".maritest"]--accent:#ffb69e;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 18:55:49 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Something was clearly off about this woman but Noel couldn't tell just what it was. Her high-pitched tone mixed in with her frantic nature would make Noel ease up on the poor girl. The last thing he wanted to do was traumatize her. Finally letting go of her shoulder, not realizing he had even done so in the first place, he would take a step back and try to calm her down.[break][break]

"Hey now, no need to panic. I guess I shouldn't be going up to each and every person expecting a fight, but it seems like you're Klefki is wanting to get some action. A battle is good for Pokemon every once in a while. So let's get to it!"[break][break]

Taking a few steps back, his Shaymin would hop on down to the ground and with a tap of Noel's finger on his Tera orb, the once innocent-looking Pokemon would crystallize and change into its Grass Tera. While he didn't know the specifics on how it all worked, a boost in power was all he cared about to warrant its usage. With its transformation now complete, it would start the match off with an Energy Ball headed straight for the flying jingle of keys.[break][break]

"I hope you're ready because here we go!

[attr="class","notes"]HP: 3/3[break][break]
Tera Gimmick: Activated[break][break]

cl2utmEP+15

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 23:22:10 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Fortunately, her Klefki did seem prepared to battle -- and excited to battle, even! That made Marianne's nerves abate somewhat, and she couldn't help but think there might be some truth to what Noel said, that it did Pokemon good to exercise like this every once in awhile.[break][break]

"Do you do this often? Battling, I mean," she asked, fidgeting nervously as she watched her Klefki weather the Shaymin's ENERGY BALL. Her own answer seemed obvious enough: she didn't.[break][break]

But her Klefki remained undaunted by the blow, striking back with a blinding FLASH CANNON as its keys spun in a wide, bright circle on impact!

[break][break]

61lPvwd8

Klefki HP: 2/3

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".maritest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 16:11:57 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Battling was practically his whole life. If he wasn't in the midst of a battle, there was seldom else he would be doing. Such was his life for the past year or so. And while he loved nothing more than to contest against others in a tournament like this, he couldn't help but want to do more "normal" things. With the new year, he would try and grab a new hobby that didn't have to do with fighting.[break][break]

"Hmm... I guess you could say that. In my line of work it happens more often than I would like. Although the stakes are much higher and well..." He pauses as if trying to search for the answer, "It would be nice if fights like these were the only way to have battles."[break][break]

For someone who seemed reluctant about the whole situation, her Klefki was more formidable than it looked. The blinding flash of light was enough to make Noel's Shaymin close its eyes so as to not have its eyes burned from the attack. Before it could realize, the move connects and it's sent tumbling backwards before landing back on its feet and getting ready for a counterattack. Vibrating with energy, the small hedgehog would fire off a Seed Flare to return the favor.

Tera Gimmick: Not Activated[break][break]

GFVYjEXs

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 3:04:46 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Do you work for the police or something?" Marianne asked, curious despite herself. He sounded so very serious about it. Whatever his job was, he had to have seen some unpleasant things.[break][break]

It made her feel a little bad for prying, when he probably didn't want to dwell on things like that during an event like this one. It might even be a nice change of pace for him, really.[break][break]

"I'll definitely learn a lot from fighting you though, I think!" she said quickly, offering a change in subject if he wanted one.[break][break]

The SEED FLARE scattered roots around her Klefki's metal rings, and she bristled with an indignant METAL SOUND, hoping to lower its guard.

[break][break]

dnbuMpgx

Klefki HP: 2/3

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 18:45:15 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

A policeman? While he certainly admired the work they do for their community and the help they've provided to both Pokemon and people alike, being bogged down to one location just wasn't his style.[break][break]

"No no, nothing like that. I'm just a simple League officer. I just get done what needs to be done for them. Although if it means helping people and Pokemon out, I'll happily oblige."[break][break]

He doesn't really get the chance to share things about himself. It was a nice change of pace from the usual questions he frequently asked to his superiors and mentor. However he seen grew guilty of having the spotlight being put solely on him. He would try and glean some information from his opponent.[break][break]

"But enough about me. What made you enter this tournament? You look like the type to rather have your head in some books than to spend time battling. And... sorry, I didn't catch your name. I'm Noel Parker, I must've gotten too ahead of myself."[break][break]

The infuriating noise ingrained itself into the Shaymin's head. Disoriented from the sound-based attack, it wobbles back and forth, unable to keep its focus on the flying set of keys. In hopes of ending this madness, it lets loose an Energy Ball that was sent drifting off towards the Klefki, albeit in an inaccurate manner due to its hazy concentration.

44TIMjhl+15

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 23:35:46 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Oh, an officer!" Marianne exclaimed with sudden understanding, though she had always, funnily enough, assumed that being a League officer was something like police work. She'd never really thought about it much, come to think of it.[break][break]

But surely every day people were putting their lives and their Pokemon's lives on the line for her and other civilians, defending them against Rockets and the like. It was a noble calling, actually.[break][break]

Noel Parker was a very noble person.[break][break]

"Me? Oh. Hah. Yeah." She rubbed the back of her neck, embarrassed at how obviously she stood out in the crowd, and attempted a weak smile. "I'm not the most adept battler, no! I work as a museum coordinator at the National Museum of Natural History in Slateport. My name is Marianne, though my friends call me Annie."[break][break]

Did that make them friends now? She wasn't opposed to it, really.[break][break]

The ENERGY BALL careened towards her Klefki, who sought to absorb its pulsing energy to push back a FLASH CANNON at the enemy Shaymin!

[break][break]

EINbol3r

Klefki HP: 1/3

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 19:15:58 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Marianne and Annie. He would be sure to not forget those names. Unsure if calling her Annie now as appropriate or not, he decides to stick with her given name as to be formal. He hoped the two of them would have a budding relationship like every other person he had encountered so far. After all, his only enemies were Rocket. He bared no ill will towards his fellow League coworkers and normal citizens such as her. She seemed like the type to be friendly with all just like him.[break][break]

"You work at a museum? You know... I've never been to one now that I think about it. They didn't have anything like that back where I'm from. You'll have to show me around some time after this match is over."[break][break]

There he went making plans again without the other's consent. He had a habit of taking charge without asking what the other party felt like, he only hoped that his sudden proposition was all right with Marianne and that he didn't act too forward.[break][break]

As if the battle was a mere background to what was really going on, a heated fight was still underway between Noel's Shaymin and Marianne's Klefki. Another flash of light threatens to blind the Shaymin once more. Being careful as to not repeat the same mistake, it closes its eyes in advance and starts to charge forward. While it had lost its vision for a moment, it remembers the exact location of its opponent and jumps forward, striking with a Zen Headbutt that was aimed towards its body.

jVNl1srU+15

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 0:17:50 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Marianne privately believed everyone's life would be better if they went to the museum every once in a while. Getting in touch with nature and history! Taking a moment to be grateful for the natural world around them! If only people did this in general, maybe the region wouldn't be facing so many dramatics all the time due to people chasing grand, dangerous Pokemon for sport.[break][break]

"Sometimes I give tours. Maybe if you stop by, I'll be able to give you one. We have plenty of exhibits you might find interesting this season!"[break][break]

Her Klefki braced herself for the incoming ZEN HEADBUTT, ready to retaliate with FOUL PLAY![break][break]

qVhz4xxf

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 17:09:36 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The thought of an exhibit sounded fun to the blue-haired trainer. While such things weren't usually his tempo, a change of pace was always welcomed and who knows, he might even enjoy it. Plus it would be a way to learn about the world he lived in, a knowledge he severely lacked in. He made it a plan to visit not too long after this tournament was over, and hopefully Marianne would be there during one of her shifts to teach this ignorant man more about history.[break][break]

"Sounds good to me. I'll admit, I didn't think I would have much interest in going to a museum. But why not? Once this whole tournament was done, I hope you'll be able to pencil me in for one of those tours."[break][break]

The dark-type move strikes true, wracking the Shaymin with unforeseen pain and causing its legs to falter if but for a moment. This match was soon drawing to its close, and all it needed was one more blow to land for them to be deemed the victors. Letting loose another Energy Ball, this one larger and faster than the others it had shot off before, it hoped this would be enough to mark the finale.

[attr="class","notes"]HP: 2/3[break][break]

rundIAUg+15

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 2:27:51 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Definitely doable! We have plenty of availability throughout the week," Marianne said with a pleased little hum, pleased at this victory even though the battle seemed to be a loss. The battle for knowledge was more important, however![break][break]

Already she was curious what exhibits he'd prefer. The botanical gardens? Maybe the fossils? There were so many choices, but she didn't want to overwhelm him now when the focus was on the tournament. Time and place for things, and all that.[break][break]

Her Klefki rustled like wind chimes, a FAIRY WIND breezing through the vicinity with a last-ditch attempt of pink, mist-strewn sparkles!

SWFE0KKx

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 16:22:32 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The blast of harsh fairy energy blew straight against the little hedgehog, pushing it back slightly at first as it tried to hold its ground, but ultimately ends up being knocked back and sent tumbling across the ground. While Noel and his new friend were having their conversation, this battle seemed to be drawing to a close, these last attacks would be the deciding factor.[break][break]

"That's great, I'll be sure to come by then. As for now though, let's finish this match. You had me distracted there for a good while and now you've got me worrying if we'll even win this. So prepare yourself Anne, we're giving it all we've got now!"[break][break]

Noel looks to his Shaymin and the two nod to each other. The grass-type acknowledging that it was now or never. Taking whatever energy was left in its body, it would gather up power for one last attack. Once ready, it unleashes a Solar Beam aimed straight for Marianne's Klefki, if it wasn't able to connect, that would surely spell doom for the blue-haired trainer and his companion.

[attr="class","notes"]HP: 1/3[break][break]
Tera Gimmick: Not Activated[break][break]

Wm2V9ObE

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 3:54:05 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

By all accounts, should have won.[break][break]

He had far more experience than her in battle. His Shaymin was more seasoned than her Klefki. She even kept being startled by the attacks, peeking behind her hands when the tension was too much to bear.[break][break]

It occurred to her that perhaps he'd let her win, but she couldn't fathom a reason why he'd do such a thing.[break][break]

"Are you trying to build my confidence?" she joked, withdrawing her victorious Klefki into its Pokeball. Her cheeks were flushed from all the excitement. "This was actually my first win all day. I haven't, uh, had much luck before now."[break][break]

Marianne didn't believe in luck, either. Which made her suspicious that this Noel hadn't given his all in that fight after all.[break][break]

HE8o4POw

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 5:10:31 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

To lose to a newbie trainer was unexpected to be sure. But sometimes that's just how the cards are dealt. While her experience was certainly lacking, Noel could see the potential within her that could lead her to becoming a noteworthy trainer one day, should she pursue that path. While he and his Shaymin were certainly more suited to battle than she was, a loss was still a loss and they accept it.[break][break]

Smiling warmly at the bookworm, he'd let out a chuckle at her insinuation before replying back.[break][break]

"You should be confident, you just won fair and square after all. Who knows? Maybe you're cut out for this sort of thing. If you're ever interested in leaning more into my field, I'd sure be glad to help."[break][break]

His Shaymin, recovering from the last attack from Marianne's Klefki, shakes itself wide awake and fully restored with the help of a Synthesis. Revitalized and full of energy once more, it climbs up her clothes and perches itself onto her shoulder, meeting eye level to her and giving an approving nod, as if replicating Noel's words with the motion alone.

[attr="class","notes"]Defeated!

[attr="class","bottom"]