Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
vct: ana vs jack
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 17:54:25 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

She’d been worried modern Pokemon centers wouldn’t be able to put out the kind of healing the Valiant would need after a good scrap… but she’d also always been in support of technology, not afraid of it, and we worries were assuaged after a couple of brief repairs and some time in the healy laser beam rendered Rose in perfect fighting condition after her blowout throwdown with .

[break][break]
“Ya look great. Go get ‘em, tiger.”

[break][break]
She raised one red-gloved hand to greet their newest opponent. Their win record was already in the tank, so, honestly, who gave a fuck.

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]
- iron valiant out --> Ultra Beasts and Paradox Pokémon receive a +20 modifier on rolls that are prime numbers.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".anavct"]--accent:#bd5551;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 0:53:09 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Thank the seven hells there was healing after every match, because who in their right minds would do this in rapid succession?

(Surely there were some out there who were ambitious enough to try that?!)

Either way, his Absol was raring to go again, and clambered onto the stage first, with him following right afterward.

His eyebrows went up at the sight of their Pokémon opponent on the other side of the field, because whoa, what was that?

“Cordy, you got this. No backing down, now!” he cheered his own Pokémon on.

+
+ gimmick for this thread: terastalization

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 16:15:47 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

Rose bent at the waist to bow to the Absol, then brandished her bladed arms.
[break][break]
“Cute dog! Cat! Thing! Uh. Rose, leaf blade!”
[break][break]
The Valiant drew one glowing green arm across her chest to strike out at the dog-cat-thing.
[break][break]
Dc1JUCBu +20

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]
- iron valiant out --> Ultra Beasts and Paradox Pokémon receive a +20 modifier on rolls that are prime numbers.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".anavct b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 19:04:49 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
He chuckled despite the bell signifying the start of the round.

“Honestly I don’t know what close species Absol can be called, but I think she took that as a compliment!” he called from his side of the ring while Cordy herself eyed the strange… robotic cross of a Gardevoir and a Gallade.

(Cordy could tell, because she frequently worked alongside a Gardevoir and knew what they looked like in general.)

As the first attack came spinning forward, the Dark-type took a deep breath, before centering herself—and attempting to block the incoming attack with a Night Slash of her own!

xRRiPRX6
+15 for even rolls!

+

[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 16:37:07 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

Green hit black and shattered, the night slash catching Rose before she could dodge, opening up a nice slice in her right-sided thorax. She spun and ducked around to the side, firing off a moonblast in response.
[break][break]
aYZ32Mo1+20

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 2/3 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 16:43:41 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
The Moonblast attack went off like a flash-bang grenade, and hell, he had to throw up his hands for a few seconds to shield himself from the sudden flash of light that had most probably temporarily blinded his Absol—where had the Gardevoir and Gallade-looking Pokémon disappeared off to?!

“Use your ears, Cordy!” he called out while trying to blink away the light burn that was still blurred into his retinas.

“Listen carefully!”

Hopefully, and if the Absol was doing shit right—she would then swing out one of her paws in a surprise Sucker Punch attack! Hit or miss, it wouldn’t matter, because whew that was bright!

m9IGiScy
+15 for even rolls!

+

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 16:57:26 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

Rose had the advantage of a polarized ion visor to protect her eyes from various spectrums of light. What they would not protect her from was the Absol’s unpredictable attack pattern.
[break][break]
Claws raked through her already wounded side. A series of beeping groans and pneumatic hisses went off as the construct cried out in pain, swinging at the Dark-type with a spirit break to try and fend it off.

[break][break]
801B9U2v

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 1/3 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 17:11:24 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
The next attack would also come from out of nowhere, catching the Absol by surprise once more!

“Whoa!” he yelped as he looked up at the screen broadcasting their fight because the retinal burn was still seared into his eyeballs—looks like that’s going to be there a while—before the Absol shook her own head and took a breath to calm herself down after getting socked in the face with that surprise attack.

And from out of nowhere, she would then drop a Psycho Cut attack on the strange amalgamation Pokémon as well; hoping to either knock it off-balance or surprise it for once!

It—they—definitely looked unfazed.

1nwzeg2g
+15 for even rolls!

+

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 17:33:03 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

Rose managed to fend the Absol off, buying herself some breathing room and leaving distance between the Pokemon. Pink energy slipped up the Absol’s head horn and it threw it with a twist of its neck; Rose answered with a psycho cut in kind.

[break][break]
WyzTe1oZ

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 1/3 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 17:36:12 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
The moment the amalgamation Pokémon lashed out with the exact same attack as she did, though—

“Don’t take the bait!” he called from his side of the field, clenching his fists as he did so. “You can do this!”

Taking a deep breath, the Absol turned to stare at the combination—well, it was definitely a combination to say the least—before switching tactics and going for the Future Sight attack this time—she didn’t know if it was going to land, but she’d cast her net.

Maybe she should start matches a little differently next time…?

WD8JlMYE
+15 for even rolls!

+
+ gimmick for this thread: terastalization [2 / 3]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 17:40:55 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Do the future sight thing again!” she said, clocking the move immediately and hoping this Absol didn’t have wish like ’s Poochyena did.

Rose nodded, dropping to a crouch and raising one hand in front of her face, also summoning a future sight to go off… in the future.

[break][break]
bnMaWkZi

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 1/3 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 17:57:15 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
They were down to the wire, it was another rubber match for the ages—who would come out on top?!

He would mentally cross his fingers while the Absol backed up and decided to put her all, her everything into this last Night Slash attack—hopefully; this would be the one that would decide the match!

“Come on, Cordy! Let’s go!” he cheered on the Dark-type from his side of the field.

0BxhFwTS
+15 for even rolls!

+
+ gimmick for this thread: terastalization [2 / 3]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 18:06:33 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

The future sight missed Rose, actually, but the shockwaves from it pushed her into the night slash, the force of it spinning her around in a spray of sparks and downing her.
[break][break]
“Damn. Maybe we should not do the future sight thing in the… the future.” She flashed her opponent a thumbs up. “Good fight, though! Good luck on the rest of your matches!”

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- iron valiant is defeated! [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 18:21:04 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
“Nice match, you had me worried for a few minutes there, if I’m being honest,” he called from his side of the field as the bell signifying the end of the match went off, and he was proclaimed as the winner of the current round.

“I wanted to ask where you found that! Your—the uh, the Gardevoir and Gallade combination Pokémon. Really threw me in for a loop there,” he continued before his Absol was shunted off the stage and cleared out for the next battle.

+
+ Jack takes the hard-fought W

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 3:28:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: