Koi

Wren, Win
He/Him
Twenty-Six
Moved Often
Demi/Ace
Mechanic/Odd Jobs
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
15 posts
WREN WINTER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @koi
WREN WINTER
Koi's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 15:34:05 GMT
WREN WINTER Avatar

Hello all! I play Wren Winter pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/user/2864 He was hailed as a rising star in mechanics when he was a child, but then got injured severely, and all his scholarships and interested sponsors went poof. It took him many years to rehabilitate to being able to work again, but after so many years out of the loop and out of the spotlight, he’s stuck doing shitty low tier jobs for low pay.

Some ideas

Big Dramatic Plots:

★ Cause of the Injury - I left it very vague on purpose, because wouldn’t it be fun to have had someone be involved? Whether part of an attack or an accident or a failed rescue attempt, could be a source of guilt and angst for a moral leaning character, or a further source of ptsd for Wren for a non-moral leaning character. Idk, just thought it could be fun.

Smaller Plot Hooks:

★Wren’s rebuild service - If it’s mechanical, Wren can probably fix it. And do it for cheap, since he’s stuck in a shitty apartment needing to pay rent, and takes what jobs he can get without official certifications. He could also spot something wrong out in the open and offer to fix it, or just take it from your character without asking and start fixing it.

★ Chaos Gremlin Wren’s galarian zigzagoon meatloaf is really stupid, really hyper, and breaks out of her pokeball a lot. She could cause a disturbance, scene, or do something like steal food or jump up all covered in dirt on your character.

★ Rescue - Well, being disabled isn’t exactly like a hallmark movie where you can always push yourself through by sheer pluckiness. Wren pushes himself too hard. Maybe while out, your character gets accosted by a sylveon who won’t leave them alone, and drags them back to a grumpy and bitter person laying on the ground that clearly needs help getting somewhere else.
Old associates. Gifted success vs dead end drop out. Maybe old contacts in engineering from before Wren got hurt?

Feel free to suggest anything! Those are just the ideas I had off the top of my head.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights