vct: cian vs marianne
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 10:37:09 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tripleh handsomehoennhotshot"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"heyo! name's cian, handsome hoenn hotshot. you must be ."[break][break]

he reads her name off the notification from his phone, pronouncing it perfectly before he looks up and smiles.[break][break]

"woah! i really like your glasses!"[break][break]

froakie points up at its two eyes, nodding in agreement.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".handsomehoennhotshot"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".tripleh"] --accent: #7C6678 } .tripleh b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .tripleh { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .tripleh i { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh u { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .tripleh .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tripleh .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .tripleh .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .tripleh .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
couldn't possibly tell you how i feel, cuz i'm shy shy shy
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 4:07:53 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest"]
[attr="class","body"]

"You do?" she replied, genuinely surprised as she pushed the aforementioned glasses up her nose. "I keep meaning to save up for LASIK or something, but I don't know, they're just familiar at this point I guess."[break][break]

It was hard to even imagine how she'd look without them anymore, honestly. Take the darn things off and everything gets blurry and impossible to see.[break][break]

"Oh, hey! You're someone famous, aren't you?" She bit her lip in concentration, trying to remember where she'd heard of this guy. 'Hoenn Hotshot' or whatever didn't ring a bell, but she did feel like she'd seen his face before... "Are you in that band Teravolt?" she asked tentatively. Didn't they have an Elite Four or something? Or used to?[break][break]

Meanwhile Marianne's Klefki squared up for her opponent, who peered down at the little Froakie suspiciously.[break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – Vital City Tournament: Cian vs Marianne!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".maritest"]--accent:#ffb69e;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 6:03:31 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"dude lasik is so scary like what if you end up going blind? i'm short-sighted as well but i got contacts in, heh."[break][break]

he did consider getting lasik done as well but it's so expensive and the risks are there, no matter how small. he doesn't look nearly as good as does in glasses, though.[break][break]

"yup, that's right! name's callan young and i play the guitar."[break][break]

froakie, appalled by the statement, lets loose a vomit of HYDRO PUMP that kicks off the battle.[break][break]

KVZe5Ajr[BREAK]
+10 FROM SYGNA SUIT[BREAK]
HP: 3/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".tripleh"] --accent: #7C6678 } .tripleh b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .tripleh { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .tripleh i { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh u { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .tripleh .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tripleh .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .tripleh .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .tripleh .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 6:08:50 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Yeah, it's so spooky, right?" she replied, nodding vigorously. "It's a lot to think about, but maybe I'm just a worrywart, I don't know."[break][break]

The HYDRO PUMP started things off, but something hit her funny with what the other trainer said. She tried to think on what it was as her Klefki retaliated by PLAYING ROUGH, when suddenly it occurred to her.[break][break]

"Wait, Callan? But didn't you just say your name is Cian?" She blinked a few times, then narrowed her eyes at him. "Hey, are you making fun of me?"[break][break]

Some Handsome Hoenn Hotshot! More like a Lying McLiar Pants.[break][break]

TkcgUs_j

Klefki HP: 2/3

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".maritest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 6:17:49 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"damn right i'm making fun of you! how could you ever confuse me for him? hmph."[break][break]

he frowns, further goading because it's almost too easy to. he refrains from calling her four eyes, however, because that seems a step too far and he's only just met her.[break][break]

"i'll give you something to worry about. ribbit-san show them your power!"[break][break]

klefki's PLAY ROUGH never connects as it hits a SUBSTITUTE instead. the real froakie appears behind it, LICKING away.[break][break]

mGkmAOgi[BREAK]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 6:24:56 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"It's really hard keeping up with celebrity gossip!" she protested, embarrassed despite herself. First she'd gotten Barney Fibbitch's name (which was, incidentally, actually ) wrong, and now she'd confused Cian and Callan...? "I spend all day at my job remembering important dates and historical facts, and it just... there's no real room to remember anything else!"[break][break]

Her flustered indignation showed in her Pokemon, who shivered uncomfortably at the LICKING from the Froakie. Ew! A sparkling FAIRY WIND gusted back in response, hoping to blow away the Froakie's unwanted advances.[break][break]

"But you are famous though, right?" she insisted. "I know I've seen your face and heard your name for some reason, but I can't place why."[break][break]

But given his personality thus far, she half-expected him to make something stupid up. Like he was Dahlia's boyfriend or something.[break][break]

6Kbg0S1V

Klefki HP: 1/3

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 6:59:56 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"oh! what do you work as?"[break][break]

even before has a chance to respond, he's quick to follow up, interjecting her in the middle of her sentence to say:[break][break]

"sike! that was just meant to distract you."[break][break]

giggling, froakie feels the gust of FAIRY WIND blow past it, not strong enough to push it away but strong enough to damage. it shivers, but continues LICKING, insistent on getting to the center of klefki.[break][break]

b||Djgah[BREAK]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 7:09:19 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She opened her mouth to reply, only to clamp it shut, annoyed as the stupid man kept being all rude and braggy. It wasn't as if she was a great battler, okay?! Whoever had called him the Handsome Hoenn Hotshot had clearly not met any of the other men in Hoenn.[break][break]

For example, had been perfectly acceptable. , too. And of course the smarmy man in front of her was far less attractive than the most handsome man she knew, who happened to be her boss, .[break][break]

"Your Froakie is absolutely disgusting," she declared, and her Klefki made a shrill, ear-splitting METAL SOUND to punish the frog for its hubris.[break][break]

OBzusXly

Klefki HP: 0/3

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 8:44:13 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

if cian were privy to 's thoughts, he would have laughed because of the three men she thought of, he's beaten both of them and would definitely beat as well. he ain't losing to some nerd.[break][break]

"watch your mouth! ribbit-san is sensitive!"[break][break]

as the klefki faints, froakie starts crying, clearly hurt by her words. cian is forced to run over to pick it up, consoling froakie while shaking his head at marianne.[break][break]

"congrats for making him cry...and on your loss."[break][break]

he walks away.[break][break]

HP: 3/3[break][break]

CIAN WINS!

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 23:15:12 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Usually, Marianne wasn't a sore loser. She was perfectly acquainted with losing, and expected it more often than not. What she could not abide was a total lack of manners, which both and his tonguey Froakie had shown quite plainly.[break][break]

"Watch my mouth?!" she protested, aghast. "You didn't even see what your Froakie was doing, did you?!"[break][break]

Something in his dismissive victory made her just a little bit spiteful.[break][break]

She stuck her tongue out at him as he left, feeling not at all sorry for her own rudeness. It was what they both deserved.[break][break]

LOSS

Klefki HP: 0/3

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 22:03:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: