VCT: OLLIE & KAZUYA
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 20:22:51 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","kazu1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]As the Pikachu falls, the mercenary nods in appreciation of his bear’s efforts. “Good job, Natsu.” There is no gushing or high-fives. But the light that radiates from the bear is bright all the same. Kazuya is a kind master, but his expectations are loft. To surpass them—even if by accident—is worthy of a smile. “You as well, Ollie.” The device chimes out as the announcement is made.
[break][break]
With a succinct movement, he pulls the goggles down. Without the lenses, the man’s golden eyes are piercing. It’s as if he’s looking through that smile for signs of what happened to him. As if a glance could show if this man was at fault. Judging by the ease of his approach, there’s no guilt found there.
[break][break]
But that does not mean the farewells are fond. When Kazuya grips Ollie’s hand, there’s an uncharacteristic strength to the action. As if he’s trying to crush the League itself. The soft smile on his face is genuine. “Thank you.” The little static device calls out. “Your Pikachu is strong as well. He reminds me of Chokoreeto.” For a moment, a cloud descends over his typically peaceful face.
[break][break]
But, then it’s gone. Sportsmanship is what keeps human beings from animals. Kazuya inclines his head as he turns away. His hand lifts in a silent wave. “I look forward to it.” The battlefield would likely drive them into one another again. Though, the mercenary is not sure this encounter will be as light-hearted.[break][break]
With a more exuberant gesture, the Bewear toddles after him.

[break][break]

[attr="class","kazu3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:10px roboto;--accent:#9698E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 375px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 100px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2]padding: 20px 30px; font-size: 11ox; line-height: 1.5; text-align: justify; color: #aaaaaa; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: -25px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:#B6B4E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 30px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights