[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK civilian

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM jing yuan from honkai star rail

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
I am of the exalted ones.[break][break]

Years ago, I had this mentality. In my youthful halcyon days, I would be the very model of a duke's son, indulging within the truth and lies of the courts, the deception and shadowy daggers that lie beneath empty promises made for betrayal. The woes of the Galarian people, unknown to me, used by me, abused by me. My family used them, maids and butlers, the guards, used them like stepping stools and common riff-raff. I remember thinking too, how easy it is to use someone.[break][break]

I was given the highest tutors imaginable. One day, to play within a game of political power and monarchy, I was to be the smartest man in the room by keeping my words behind lock and key. Perhaps if the queen does fall, I might have even been tasked to slay my cousin, , and assume the throne by coup d'etat, leaving a trail of blood between myself and the throne. A path of blood.[break][break]

None such happened, and the Queen rules absolute. Yet the winds of change near her ever shrinking empire. Tasked by her, here I am now to keep tabs on my cousin, to return him as king while acknowledging my own arrangement. She has put me in quite a precarious position.[break][break]

She believes a suitor is my desire. I've had many, but none come to bear what I need of them. They speak in their tongues, to play with words they do not mean, to enter the political sphere to become greater than themselves. They do not understand the royal proclivities required of them, so they forget themselves to become what they are not. Beauty is not something I find so easily within false pretense. Due to my nobility, I have never known a genuine person. When they find my status, they are ruined, besmirched by that taboo knowledge, the thirst for power ever-corrupting.[break][break]

It is why I have, to this point, not taken suitor. Why many women have come to me feigning pregnancy, and why I shoot them down every time. It may seem cruel to you in the moment, but I will not bow to a woman I have not laid with, who claims her child is my child, attempting a forced marriage by thinly-veiled threats.[break][break]

Genuine love is something so easy, little Sparrow, to mistake for desire. They are not equal.[break][break]

I sit here in Hoenn, speaking to you now, to explain my position. I am to wed a woman I do not love (), and bring a king home that I do not understand. By Her order, I will do them, not because of my desire, but because as Duke of Hammerlocke, I am not allowed to have my own desires.[break][break]

But Her majesty should be careful.[break][break]

A heart forged in steel takes many forms, and though I do not wear it upon my sleeve so easily for the masses to ogle upon, those forms can cut cleaner than razor's edge, without shedding a spec of blood.[break][break]

But I am merely jesting, of course. I would never be so callous. For my desire is my own, and to know me is to understand me.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Duncan
He / Him
March 31
Galar
Secret
Duke of Hammerlocke
Engaged
It's complicated.
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
the sea parts for we alone
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duncan
Duncan Calcifet
calcifet, duncan
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 2:27:50 GMT
Duncan Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardfront"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbottom9"]

[attr="class","leaguecardnumber"]609

[attr="class","leaguecardstars"]★★

[attr="class","leaguecardname"]Duncan Calcifet

[attr="class","leaguecardicon"]

[attr="class","leaguecardback"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbg9"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcorner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcornero"]

[attr="class","leaguecardstrip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardlines"]
[attr="class","leaguecardslip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Duncan Calcifet

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]He / him

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Electricity

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

There is nothing here to learn. If you wish to know, you must speak with me.

[break][break]

Do not fret, friend. Closed off I may be, but your best actions are often the easiest and simplest.

[break][break]

Such as the ever present Occam's Razor.

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]609

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]Duncan Calcifet

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
calcifet, duncan
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 5:38:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights