Jenica or Sena
She/Them
Thirty
May 30
Solaceon Town
Lesbian
Doctor/Researcher
Cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1 post
part of
TAG WITH @jenica
Jenica Tiffany
Tiffany, Sena Jenica
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 18:05:16 GMT
Jenica Tiffany Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
nameJenica Tiffany
pronounsShe/Them
ageThirty Years Old
orientationLesbian
played byLynn

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK Cadet/Doctor/Researcher

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM Mel Sievers from the managa Pulse Manga

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
Pokemon Info:
[break]Jayden
[break]
[break]Type: Psychic/Normal
[break]Gender: ♂ (male)
[break]Ability: Frisk (not that it really matters)
[break]Attacks: Psyshield Bash, Stomp, Imprison, Confuse Ray, Zen Headbutt, Sand-Attack
[break]History: This was her second Pokémon she ever got she found him as a Stantler. She hadn't expected him to evolve when he learned an ancient move she heard only legends about. Jayden became her research partner through and through although he is not her starter, she has come to rely on his psychic powers a lot for her research in Pokémon speech. They have been together ever since and that was 10 years ago, so they have been researching together for a while and have come to a new region to do more research.
[Break]Personality: He is very wise and is always seen often lost in thought a lot like Jenica often is. He is very calm and is the best out of her Pokémon to know what to do in a disaster or stressful situation. A lot of people would call him serious and uptight but that's not how Jenica sees him. Some even ask her why she has him he's such a boring Pokémon they tell her, but she sees herself in this Pokémon a lot. For that reason, he has found his forever home with her.
[Break]Notes: His name means Thankful to God;

[break][break]Lumi
[break]
[break]Type: Fairy
[break]Gender: ♂ (Male)
[break]Ability: Cute Charm
[break]Attacks: Swift, Draining Kiss, Moonblast, Light Screen, Misty Terrain, Quick Attack
[break]History: This is her true starter although people will notice she has a deep connection with Jayden and a tendency to lean on him. Lumi is the Pokémon she has had since she was 15 years old. Which was when she decided it was time to get her own Pokémon. She raised him from an Eevee and let him choose what he wanted to be although she knew she loved psychic and fairy Pokémon she never expected him to actually evolve. He stayed as an Eevee for most of her life, he evolved in a battle to defend her from a Gabite that she had accidently angered. This event is what triggered her Pokémon to evolve out of a love to protect her. He is happy to watch her team grow and is considered the shining light that watches over them ready to protect her at any notice.
[break]Personality: Lumi is a very kind and gentle Pokémon the reason Jenica never thought he would evolve was cause despite being on a journey this Pokémon hated to battle. Lumi only liked to battle when he was a last resort or when he had to protect his trainer. He would much rather play and teach Pokémon how to live with humans. So, he's more of the silent sensei that would watch his students and teach them with words rather than actions. He's very much got an old man type of approach to things.
[break]Notes: He was her starter as an Eevee, has only been a Sylveon for 5 years. His name means "Light Bringer".

[break]
[break]Who Are You?
[break]I am Doctor Jenica Sena Tiffany, or Professor Tiffany which every you prefer to call me.
[break][break]What is your background?
[Break]I grew up in the Sinnoh region in a town called Solaceon Town, it was a very small town, and my mom was the person that made all the regions local medicines. My mom wasn't the reason I became a doctor though, my brothers Pokémon were. Because my brother was part of team plasma no one would help his Pokémon. As a result, I saw my brother lose many Pokémon due to illness and injuries. She felt this was wrong and she wanted to be able to treat all Pokémon no matter who the trainer was. So, she went to school early and became a student at the local school. I worked very hard to prove my worth at my job. [break][break]I rented out Pokémon from school, but never had my own till I was fifteen years old when I was gifted a Pokémon of my choice when I went into nursing school. I passed school very early and by the time I was 20 I was a pretty well-known medicine maker and doctor. I also started becoming a professor studying Pokémon speech. I became well known the next few years and started traveling making speeches at other schools. Now I'm traveling to the Hoenn region to study Pokémon speech there.
[break][break]What's your favorite type of pokemon?
[break]Fairy and Psychic types I can't choose between the two.

[break]Extra Trivia About Jenica:
[Break]🖊 Positive Personality Traits: 1. Curious // 2. Open Minded // 3. Appreciative // 4. Observant // 5. Reflective // 6. Gentle
[break]✒️Neutral Personality Traits: 1. Casual // 2. Big-thinking // 3. Impersonal (sometimes when it comes to people) // 4. Mellow // 5. Unaggressive // 6. Reserved
[break]🖋 Negative Personality Traits: 1. Asocial (aka Anti social) // 2. Bizarre // 3. Crass // 4. Critical // 5. Enervated // 6. Odd
[break]🖌 Lost her fiancée 10 years ago and her brother 5 years ago, and her mother 11 years ago, and finally her father 4 years ago. So due to this she doesn't openly show much emotion besides an occasional smirk as her smile.
[break]🖍 Her favorite pokemon is Galarian Rapidash (Non Legendary), Azelf (her favorite legendary), Jirachi (her favorite mythical).
[break]📝Favorite Pokeballs: Love Balls, Quick Balls, and Luxary Balls
[break]✏️Her favorite professor is Sycamore. Her favorite gym leader is Valerie. Her favorite elite four member Lucian. If she had to choose a favorite evil team it would be Plasma due to her past with her brother.
[break]📔 Her favorite color is pink even though she doesnt wear it.
[break]📔 Her first name means God’s gracious gift.
[break]📔 Her Middle name means “bringing heaven to Earth and blessed”.
[break]📔 Her Last name means “God’s appearance”.
[break]📔 Her life motto is life isn't worth it if you don't build it from the ground up.
[break]📔 She is a Gemini for those who it might concern to know.
[break] (note her pokemon cant really talk she just thinks they can to her)

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Tiffany, Sena Jenica
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 7:40:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights