snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
abstract
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 3:41:24 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she is no stranger to these walls. and yet, the man they house feels more and more like an unknown concept than ever before.

she supposes, in the end, that is more her cross to bear than his. after all, she tarnished her reputation all on her own. by association, he had been collateral damage - another relationship lost to the decay of terrible decisions and self-righteousness.

her knuckles knock once, twice, and echo against the painted wood of his door.

"councilman."

pleasant, professional - everything they must be.

"may i have a moment of your time?"

all things start with a concept. with approval, they grow and fester until they become an unstoppable force. today... she starts small. she starts at the beginning.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
abstract
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 11:08:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ABSTRACT

SOCIAL

“A MOMENT,” he challenges, as if her question was as preposterous as her crimes. the glare of his eyebrows stare against the door, until they align eye to eye. only then does he look back to his computer screen.

what do you need, reyes.

as usual, the clack of his keys punctuate his sentence. this time they die as he finishes, leaving only silence in their wake.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
abstract
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 1:11:54 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]this is expected, familiar. they've done this dance before - right down to the footwork.

"there's a project i'd like your approval on, if possible."

and as soon as the final syllable slinks out, he throws off the rhythm.

there is no symphony of clicking keys to follow. her movements jumble slightly, a surprise catching her off guard.

"it's an avatar studies project."

she doesn't give the meat of the proposal - not yet.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
abstract
POSTED ON May 17, 2024 0:01:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ABSTRACT

SOCIAL

“one of many,” he judges, none too impressed with what would otherwise be a routine label. how much of their time has been spent on avatars? how many time has he let zenji or illeana probe him? not enough times as their understanding still only scratches the surface of what still remains unexplained.

alright,” he says with little contest. “sell it to me.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
abstract
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 2:32:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]there's been, she knows, too many avatar studies over the course of the league's science department's tenure. she has been subject and prober more times than she can truly count, but they all ended up the same: analysis seemingly inconclusive.

and with no concrete answers, there's a stark lack of understanding that proves to be increasingly frustrating as the years go on.

"i know we've tried before to study avatars, but i believe now is a better time to re-open the subject fully."

with more test subjects, more powers, more instances of differences festering out from each of them... she couldn't think of a better time, really, than the present.

"the results could aid in overcoming omens tied to avatarship before it's too late, help those understand and nurture their bonds easier, and provide an overview of weaknesses to work through before rocket can take advantage of them."

for him and his scrutiny, she combines the sentiments of both and into one argument for her cause. the concerns were sound regardless, but something about fernando silph begs one to approach with as little holes in a plan as possible.

and even then, she muses, he'll still find new ones to sink his teeth into.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
abstract
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 13:17:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ABSTRACT

SOCIAL

HE STARES A HOLE THROUGH HER FOREHEAD, like a bullet lodged deep into her skull.

and researching endless energy could solve world hunger. stem cells research can save lives and prolong lifespans. dimensional travel can let us explore new worlds.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
abstract
POSTED ON May 22, 2024 0:34:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she can't help the way her lips twist into a faint scowl.

this was expected, surely, but she has never quite learned how to not let his obtuse behavior claw at her skin.

"it's an endeavor we should focus on regardless of overachieving hypotheses."

her heels dig a little further into pristine tiles, meeting his bullet with her shield and steady eye contact.

"you know as well as i do that rocket has the means to pry legendaries from their avatars."

they must figure out how to stop it...

"i'd like this project to allow us to stop that scenario from happening."

the again lingers like a copperajah in the room.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
abstract
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 0:01:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ABSTRACT

SOCIAL

“AND I WOULD LIKE A PROJECT THAT CREATES WORLD PEACE,” he responds nonchalantly. “that would solve all these problems in one fell stroke, no?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
abstract
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 3:27:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her lips flatten into neutrality.

"yes, but that's not possible."

not without eradicating team rocket from their home... which is always proving to be a monumental task just out of reach.

"councilman, will you approve the project or not?"

this was expected, she tries to remind herself, but the flare of irritation succeeds in dwindling her composure down to its shaky foundation.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
abstract
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 6:25:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ABSTRACT

SOCIAL

“HOW SCIENTIFIC,” he scoffs at her rejection.

naturally, it is her to pull out of their clash first. another mental loss in the books. so, he pivots when she does, only willing to extend as far as she will reach. a tango he knows all too well.

has morales approved it?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
abstract
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 3:33:15 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she ignores the comment to instead focus on what follows.

"she has given her approval, yes."

after all, their head professor had a similar focus when she initially stepped into the role. they take a trip down memory lane together, two halves of the same goal.

"both councilwoman morningstar and councilwoman livy have given their support as well."

all that remains is her biggest obstacle (in more ways than one): himself.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
abstract
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 10:03:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ABSTRACT

SOCIAL

“HER APPROVAL WILL SUFFICE.”

as for the others, they are inconsequential. they only know what they are told. high level details at best, with no appreciation for just how much the league can divest and tackle. capable trainers are now a dime a dozen. but scientist?

they are a precious commodity that cannot be squandered on dead ends.

although someone with a corporate background should be able to sell their work with more gusto than a reliance on their peers.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
abstract
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 1:24:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she wants to raise a finger, to jab him with it and string up accusations against him - he pushed her off the pedestal, he took her for granted, he bled her dry and now she has nothing but a squandered name...

but she doesn't.

instead, her expression splits open to reveal a professional smile. the saccharine is sickening to her insides.

"someone who crafted a scientist into the leader of their field should have a little more faith in their research."

after all, she is what she is because he made her. or does he no longer honor the years of work spent?

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
abstract
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 4:03:37 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ABSTRACT

SOCIAL

“BLIND FAITH LEADS TO SABOTAGING LEAGUE EQUIPMENT,” he replies almost immediately. there is a calm, matter-of-fact tone to his voice. as if this is the undeniable kryptonite he has nestled away in his pocket.

and blind trust is a lazy way out of accountability.

his nose wrinkles in annoyance but he keeps his eyebrows in check.

a scientist confident in the merit of their research should be able to articulate why it should move forward.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
abstract
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 2:59:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the league equipment remark is a low blow, albeit expected. later down the line, however, she'd argue that her misuse of primal point equipment gained the league a rather valuable asset in their ranks... whether people want to admit it or not matters little in the end.

"i did articulate why it should be approved."

her expression looks exasperated.

"instead of asking for further details about why i selected those reasons, you focused on things not related to the project i am beginning."

all hypotheticals with their sole purpose of existence being a way to discredit her project... it's maddening. regardless, she lets out a soft sigh, pinches the bridge of her nose, and tries again.

"the league should be well versed in each of the avatars within the aqua initiative. to not do so is a disservice to both them and the league as a whole when they are our first line of defense."

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing