part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
abstract
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 6:04:14 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ABSTRACT

SOCIAL

“NO,” he expectorates, clearing the air, “you did not.

i asked you to sell me your new project and you summed it up to: project good idea, outcome good, we do,” with a primitive, mocking tone at the end. “without ever elaborating on how, and why this project would be different than previous attempts.

a sentiment i expect from the inferior morales, not you, reyes.

a hmph of disapproval now sits in his cleared throat, and his fingers return to his keyboard. his entertainment is done.

do you think without these vague studies, that morningstar’s training regime wouldn’t be able to decipher the extent of their abilities?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
abstract
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 7:26:25 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]unlike the rest of the council, fernando silph has a particular requirement for her: prove your project can hold its ground on a scientific basis. both and have faith in the mind behind the project, but she has placed too many nails in her coffin for fernando to ignore.

and with little else to do, she rises to the challenge.

"councilwoman morningstar's training regime works through the basis of understanding the extent of an avatar's abilities, yes, but it does not dive deeper into the physiological side of things."

idly, as she talks, one of her hands waves through the air as if stringing concepts together into full cohesion.

"this project can detect things like early stages of primal intoxication, the development of the brain and other vital organs in response to the influx of infinity energy throughout the body, etcetera. we have the means to prevent powers from eating avatars alive if we can catch them early enough."

and in the realm of primal intoxication, she turns her focus onto a rather important case study.

"do you believe councilwoman morningstar's training regime would keep someone like in line if his powers begin to affect him on a biological or psychological level as they did with the former groudon avatar?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
abstract
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 6:12:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ABSTRACT

SOCIAL

“TCH.”

a click of his tongue twinges with annoyance. the mention of is enough to sour his mood, and therefore the merit of her speaking point. for there is no other person as unruly as a person brash enough to call themselves a silph.

no. morningstar would try, and she would fail. because she is not meant to handle him.

a crack of his knuckle buffers the silence.

i am.

on that note, fernando stays his ground. mulling. letting the air breath so that the tension may settle.

regardless, without these studies, you would not be observing or checking up on the league’s avatars?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
abstract
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 4:03:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]at his remark, she holds her ground with the ghost of a smile.

"just or all avatars if they lose their minds and bodies?"

it would make sense, truthfully, for him to oversee them all. he was one of the first, even if he no longer possesses the land spirit. her sea hoenn self's words echo faintly with the thought.

"no, i would, but this project would allow for a deeper analysis than check ups. i'd have each one sign a waiver consenting to multiple versions of testing on a physiological and psychological level."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
abstract
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 8:25:57 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ABSTRACT

SOCIAL

“THE AQUA INITIATIVE CAN HANDLE THE REST,” he prattles on without second thought.

very well then, have your tests. start with calcifet or merlo as your base and be sure to have morales sign off as a second pair of eyes.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
abstract
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 1:04:56 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]eventually, at the pinnacle of it all, he relents in what could be the first of many victories strapped under her belt.

"thank you, councilman."

a sharp nod signals her acceptance of his instructions, yet she doesn't begin her retreat just yet.

"shall i send overviews of each finding to you as well?"

he is, after all, the overseer of their department... whether she likes it or not.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
abstract
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2024 15:18:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ABSTRACT

SOCIAL

“AND DO WHAT ELSE WITH IT?”

the obvious nature of her question is wasted air. to put anything on record and not pass it through fernando goes against the entire purpose of his transition. like his word, he is no where near his predecessor.

even without illeana’s aide, so long as her research is documented, he will eventually comb through it. there is no better auditor than silph co.’s hardest critic.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
abstract
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 4:53:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"pass it along to the rest of the council or the commissioner."

her shoulders roll through a mild shrug.

"i figured you'd like to sign off with before your colleagues see it."

a formality, surely, but she finds it to be within a realm of politeness to bring it up first. he finds it redundant all the same, however.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
abstract
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 16:14:30 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ABSTRACT

SOCIAL

“INDEED.”

a silent ‘hmph’ clears his throat. puts him back in line to carry on with his prior task.

for your sake, it would do you well to have morales and i aware of your successes and failures, ahead of time, rather than having it aired before everyone in an assembly, again.

this time a scoff shelves a distant memory.

at least then, we can stage an appropriate defense.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
abstract
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 0:45:15 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her expression pinches slightly at the mention of failures.

the assembly still stings when she thinks back on it all, though it was warranted in the end. she had been a loose cannon and in that form she still remains.

"very well."

at least now, with influential names now backing her endeavors, she presents more above board than ever before. it'll save her, perhaps, in the end.

"anything else you'd like to be notified of?"

before she takes her leave, that is.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
abstract
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 21:32:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ABSTRACT

SOCIAL

“ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING OF NOTE,” is an easy catch-all. how she deciphers that is left up to interpretation. however, it also means nothing that gets out of the science department will do so from right under his nose.

or, at the very least, she won’t have an excuse when it does.

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
abstract
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 4:31:48 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven