Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
VCT: Scotti + Noel
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 20:18:12 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]After a brief stop at home base—and a lab-grown ham and croissant sandwich—Scotti and Jangle were back on the prowl. The bandage on Scotti’s foot added a small limp to his gait, something he hoped wasn’t noticeable. He hoped they could salvage his shoes when this was done. All that blood would be a pain to get out. After a day of mostly getting his butt kicked, Biscotti seemed surprisingly chipper. He didn’t mind being the bottom rung on someone else’s ladder—quite the opposite.

After adjusting his sleeves, he starts searching through the crowd. He pulls his goggles down over his eyes. Now, he sees the hearts gloating around people like in a video game. There’s a little status bar showing who’s already in charge. With a few potentials on display, he turns to his cat. “Whatcha think, JJ?” Not happy about the losses, Jangle looks for the strongest looking, unattached person she can find. Finally, her gaze settles on some dude who looks a lot like a knight.

She points to him. “You sure, pal?” The cat nods. And, well, ladies were (almost) always right. “Let’s do it!” Biscotti takes a minute to pick his way through the crowd. There’s a lot of attack dodging and gentle attempts to squeeze through the crowds. After squeezing himself between two couples, Biscotti emerged in front of his wanted opponent.

“Hey, I’m Scotti!” He’s breathless. But his awkward grin remained. “You up for a battle?”

Q0ULk7SG

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 15:12:12 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel was on the hunt as well. Taking a walk through the town plaza, he was looking for potential candidates who'd want to have a match with him. Although he wasn't having much luck as it seemed like everyone was already preoccupied. He soon began to give up, about to head over back home when suddenly someone calls out to him.[break][break]

A boy pops out from the crowd, out of breath and seemingly in a hurry. It seems like the fight had come to Noel.[break][break]

"Hey there, I'm Noel." He says with a warm smile, "I'm always up for a match. If you need a moment to prepare let me know but..." His Shaymin pops out from its ball, eyeing the Incineroar and its trainer eagerly. "We're raring to go."[break][break]

Pressing the Tera orb on his hip, a swirl of energy envelops his Shaymin, transforming it into its Grass Tera. They were now fully ready to go and awaited their opponent to make the first move now. A battle in the middle of the street was unexpected, but welcomed.

[attr="class","notes"]HP: 3/3

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 11:04:58 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]The boy grinned as his proposal was accepted. “Nah! I think we’re—” Then, his eyes caught on the hedgehog. “Dude! That thing’s—” Jangle grunted in front of him. Humans always forgot that they could understand them. “You’re adorable.” Hopefully, it didn’t dream of being a beefcake or something. Then again, weirder things had happened. He thought he could be a superhero once.

As the man tugged out his Tera Orb, Biscotti debates on doing the same. His scarred hands trail uncertainly across the navy, sparkling ball. In the end, however, he shakes his head. Let’s save that for later. With a nod to Jangle, the fight begins. “Use—!” His voice falls as the cat dashes forward. Flames lick up her arms as she throws herself at the hedgehog in a Flare Blitz.

Scotti can feel the heat on her arm as she flies forward.

fW1Fea_2

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 16:54:47 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The match began to a surprising start. Their opponent's Incineroar starts off with a quick and fiery move, aiming to burn up the entire arena in its wake. Trails of fire form in its path. In its charge, it smacks straight on against the Shaymin, pushing it back as flames trickle off onto the hedgehog's body. It rolls around to put out the fire and once extinguished, it steels itself for its own move. [break][break]

If they were going to use type advantage against them, then they would do the same. Sending an Earth Power traveling through the ground, it would appear right under the fiery cat. Jagged rock stab outwards in an attempt to cut at their foe, hopefully one would be able to connect.[break][break]

"Looks like you're Pokemon is eager to battle, well we are too! You may have gotten the first hit in but that'll be the only one!"[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]HP: 3/3[break][break]
Tera Gimmick: Not Activated[break][break]

NsLtkVYv

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 18:10:59 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]The cat takes no pleasure in setting the little guy on fire. But a fight’s a fight, and she doubts the opponent would think twice about doing the same thing. Bleeding hearts often clotted up in the face of competition. Notably, however, Jangle made zero moves to stop the grass type from extinguishing the flames. She watched as a heart on the screen dwindled from three to two.

Then, she feels a rumble beneath her feet. Biscotti makes a nose of distress behind her. But she knows he won’t decide in time—the guy took 10 minutes to pick a T-shirt in the morning. “!?” She taps her waist to get her boneheaded trainer to terastal. But, even as she touches her skin, she knows there isn’t enough time. So, as the shards rocket upward, she tries to dodge the attack (and respond) with an Acrobatics.

To the banter, meanwhile, Biscotti chews at his lower lip. He wasn’t very good at this. “We’ll, uh, see about that!” Even in danger, his Incineroar finds the wherewithal to roll her eyes. Scotti sounds as confident as a virgin on their wedding night. “Yeah!”

Notes: Terastal Gimmick

IZynHHOB

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 3:30:06 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

If anything egging on his opponent was something Noel excelled at. No matter who he was up against, he could find some way to press their buttons and cause them to slip up. But with Scotti, something was different. He seemed to be immune to Noel's taunts against him. Instead, their Incineroar is keen on continuing their assault. [break][break]

"Meet them head on Shaymin! Show them how tough your body can be!"[break][break]

With the command from its partner given, the hedgehog sprints forward, ready to go toe to toe against their opponent. Leaping ahead, it matches the physical move with a Zen Headbutt. The front end of the grass-type bashing against the other's causes it to return back to the ground, albeit a bit dazed from the brashness of the attack.

[attr="class","notes"]HP: 2/3[break][break]

_3FGfQCn

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 5:47:49 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Biscotti isn’t much of a fighter. He’s that dog who’d roll belly up at a coyote. Years of being a prisoner in his own home made him appreciative of any attention, including negative. Even when he tosses out witty banter, there’s no real bite to it. As the taunts peter away, the brunette just grins. As the two near each other, the young man crosses his fingers.

Even if he didn’t believe it’d help, he doubted it’d hurt. He holds his breath as the two near one another. He watches as his cat balls her fist for what looks like a punch. But, then, her entire body explodes in a bright, scorching light. The Blast Burn aims to push the type advantage at close range. These flames lick at the grass type as its skull connects.

With a grunt, the Incineroar is driven back and to her knees. Shaking off the worst of it, she raises woozily to her feet. Blue eyes lift to watch the virtual hearts change.

gKZgG9jy

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 15:01:29 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The up-close fire move left no room to escape. The Shaymin is caught in its path and is surrounded by a raging inferno. Licks of fire burn away at its body as it does its best to douse out the fire. Stopping and rolling in order to put it out, it would use Synthesis which is able to heal some of the wounds and even extinguish the flame. Now it stood determined and angry while shaking off the ash marks.[break][break]

"Hmmm... You may have the type advantage... but those types of things don't matter to us. Give them all you've got!"[break][break]

Soon Energy Balls would be shot out from the hedgehog's mouth, all aiming against the large red and black cat. During this entire battle things seemed to be at a standstill, but now, with this move, it would determine the sway of the tide.

bwWfJX_U

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 18:49:57 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]A clawed hand irritably wiped a line of blood from her forehead. It’d dripped into one eye, leaving it irritated. The grunt that followed from Jangle was one of comeuppance. The scorch marks feeling oddly justified beside her pounding head. Notably, the cat did not charge immediately. She let the little hedgehog get its HP back. It wasn’t like she actually wanted to barbeque the thing.

“I mean they kind of do.” Scotti replied half-heartedly. It wasn’t like they’d have set a boulder on fire. And, at the end of the day, there was nothing wrong with acknowledging that. People were strong and weak against stuff too. Like him? He loved baked goods and snoozing alarms too much. “Not that you guys aren’t doing good.” Because they were.

That burst of healing energy had left the hedgehog looking good as new. Only little bits of ash showed where Jangle had left her mark. The cat meanwhile was flagging. Blood was flowing down her head and little vines wrapped around her extremities. Maybe we should take a page from their book? Try to claw something back? “Jangle, uh—” Before he gets the order out, the fire type charges headlong into the Energy Ball barrage.

She gritted her teeth as a dark green energy began to flow around her paw. It was time for a reset! Drain Punch!

KvEalYwS

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 1:59:07 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The wrestling cat swatted away the grassy projectiles like they were flies. One by one each ball is deflected onto walls and nearby ground. The sudden rampage coming from their opponent came unexpected and left the Shaymin stunned. It tries to jump backwards to safety but in the midst of its leap, it receives the punch that lands squarely against it's body. The hedgehog is sent flying away once more, its vitality drained by the move.[break][break]

"Grr... There's just one option left for us now... We're going to end this all in the next attack! Go Shaymin. Bring them down!"[break][break]

The start of the finale had begun. Noel's partner gets back up to its feet and stares at the Incineroar with a fierce look. Grabbing every ounce of energy it had left within its body, it would release it in the form of a Solar Beam that is shot out from its mouth and sent towards their foe. This was the mark of either the end or the beginning of a long fight.

i4lgMLBu

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 16:43:01 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]At Noel’s pronouncement, Biscotti’s eyes lift to the AR display. His last heart hovers there—its virtual beat tauntingly fleet. That doesn’t sound good. This obvious thought is punctuated by the Shaymin’s sudden glowing. "Shoot" Though he shares a glance with Jangle, the brunette doesn’t try to give orders. Sure, he might be Captain Oblivious, but he’s not that stupid. Nobody wants to get hit with a sun cannon.

The relief that flows through her body is brief. It stitches together a few scratches. A thin layer of black fuzz grows over the balded patches from her earlier fire attacks. But, as she stares down the attack, Jangle knows that boost isn’t enough. A Solar Beam—even as ineffective as it is—will erase those gains in an instant. If it hit, anyway.

Doing her best to dodge, the cat allowed her energy out in a Flare Blitz. But would she be fast enough? The Solar Beam smashes into the tile where she'd been standing. It's almost a clear shot to the Shaymin, now!

HP: ♡

ZEqloBB7

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:22:08 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The Incineroar tries one last move in desperation. But the Vital Gears already announce their winner. It stops in its track as the results are shown, after a long and grueling battle, Noel is deemed the victor. Both he and his Shaymin let out a sigh of relief at the same time, almost as if in sync. He was glad it didn't go any further, any more and they were certainly done for. Now that it all had ended, the Shaymin returns to its Pokeball where it would find well-needed rest.[break][break]

Noel smiles at the ball in his hand and pockets it back in. He then turns to Scotti and lets out a gentle smile.[break][break]

"Nice work out there. You almost had me for a second. Sorry to cut and run but we've got some matches waiting for us. If you ever want to do this again though, feel free to find me."[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]Victory!

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:49:25 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: