Lulu Flint
heart of the hydra
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 4:30:33 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she didn’t believe him.[break][break]

her hand lingered, eyes staring into the shape of his tie as though it were a deep void. a hole where his heart should have been, and in it she could see the eyes of his aunt through winding smoke.[break][break]

her fingers shook, curling under his touch like a hiding animal. she refrained from clawing at him.[break][break]

the voice that sang his name faded, and another woman appeared nearby in the mist, mostly shrouded except for the familiar silhouette of her oversized coat, and the thick orange glow of a cigar.[break][break]

though lulu did not see her, she saw the shadow she cast. could feel the darkness of it brushing her ankles. it went ignored. her stare hadn't left the void of nothingness hanging around his throat.[break][break]

”you will never know me, nikkari hect,” she told him, her eyes raising to his again with burning finality. ”whatever it is you’re up to, i advise you to stop fucking trying.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights