A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
afterthought [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2019 21:47:02 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
So far so good, the day was done and he had thoroughly enjoyed the poke wrestling exhibition match that was showing within the contest centre in Mauville City. It was getting late and morgan himself was getting pretty tired. covering his mouth when yawing he peered over at his companion for the day and wondered whether there was anything else that he could probably drag her to.

!

With an idea immediately popping into his head, the young man grabbed bryony's hand and rushed towards the mauville hills. He wasnt sure if the rumours were real but surely there had to be come truth behind it. There had been a rumour of a few hauntings going around and thought itd be cool for them to check it out. Well only if Bryony wanted too.

Upon reaching the desired location morgan turned around slightly out of breath began explaining to bryony. "Okay.., so this place is apparently haunted. Wanna check it out?" Pointing to a house right a few metres in front of the two, morgan hoped she would say yes. If she did itd be a great way to end the day and better yet, they could tell stories about it the others once they return home.

@bryony

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
afterthought [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2019 22:03:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The wrestling match goes about as well as Bryony figures it would and by now, she's relieved to be out of a roar filled arena with dozens of eyes watching. She follows after Morgan, lost in thought as she plans out the rest of the day. They'll have to get dinner soon, then there's whatever else Morgan wants to do, before they eventually head back for the night. Always prepared, Bryony's already rented two hotel rooms for them.

"There was this nice - "

Morgan's hand envelops her own and before she can even finish her question, he's pulling her along while she stumbles after. Very quickly, she recognizes where they're headed and her already pale face begins to further whiten. The only color left is a flush of red that goes to her chest.

Morgan is out of breath and Bryony is near wheezing. She clasps a hand over her heart and holds up the other to signal him to give her a moment. When she's finally able to breathe without it feeling like she's dying, Bryony looks to the too familiar sight.

"Noooo?" she says, recalling the last time she'd been here with . "There was an - an actual ghost here last time."

She coughs.

"Kyle and I... sort of... burned one of the rooms down," Bryony adds in a mumble.

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
afterthought [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2019 23:29:48 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
"huhhh!?" morgans surprise was written all over his face. Excitement went to disappointment as he deadpanned at the realisation of what bryony had just said. "well that ruins the fun.." pouting a little when he said this he kicked a spare pebble lying around on the ground. His disappointment did not last long since he had another idea.

"Since you been here before, you should be the one to lead the way. I heard the place was this one right in front of us. was it this house that you went to before?" Looking into the eyes of bryony, a glint flashed before a cheeky eye smile spread across his face. Slinking behind bryony, morgan started nudging bryony edging her to begin walking towards the house that they were soon to be hopefully investigating.

To him this was a great way for his childhood friend to get prepared for their small adventure. Hopefully though nothing will happen as she did say she and kyle ran into some ghosts. He wouldnt admit it, but he was not the most avid fan of ghost pokemon.

@bryony

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
afterthought [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2019 11:54:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
In an ideal world, Bryony would stand there like an unmovable object. She would be a tree, roots buried beneath the earth, unyielding even to the mightiest storm. But in reality, she is little more than a pebble, a plastic bag, or in more poetic terms, a tiny bird.

So she's pushed forward with no resistance except a briefly scornful look.

"No. No, not this one."

Her shoulders slump in defeat and she nudges an elbow into Morgan's ribs to get him away. Putting on her brave face, Bryony steps forward of her own accord. For a brief moment, she hopes there is a ghost. A big, scary ghost that will kill them both so she can say I told you so.

Bryony makes her way to a random door and rattles the knob. She's made no attempt to push it open, but the door creaks away from its frame and presents the darkened content of its living room. She goes still again.

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
afterthought [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2019 0:32:08 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Whilst he was not expecting bryony to go down without a bit of resistance, what he did not anticipate was the jab of the elbow in his floating rib. "uuff" The sound of wind being forcefully expelled from his lungs could be heard as he was taken by surprise. Clutching the point of impact, he collapsed to his knees with one arm palm flat on the ground.

Struggling for breath he looked up towards bryony as she denied him of the door of his choice. Watching her walk towards another one sorta had the young blonde worried as he only wanted to play a prank. He had already scouted out the building he chose because there was no ghost pokemon residing in there. Picking himself up, still clutching the point of impact he followed bryony to the door of her choice.

Watching her fiddle with the door knob and it opening, morgan swallowed the a build up of saliva as bryony stood there frozen. "Hey come on now, you chose this place, lets go." Morgan said this play fully as he waited for the young woman to enter through the frame into the darkened establishment. "Better yet, ill go first." Slipping past bryony morgan strolled into the darkness until absence of light had swallowed him whole.

@bryony

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
afterthought [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2019 1:03:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Bryony steps to the side to let Morgan go first, one hand reaching out to instinctively curl against the hem of his sleeve, pinning it between fingers. She follows after.

"Did I really hurt you?" she asks, glancing at the back of Morgan's head. "I'm sorry. I didn't um - I didn't mean to."

The room is empty; there's a dusting of cobwebs clinging to the corners of walls and a fake potted plant. The room smells stale, as if it hasn't been touched in years, abandoned and forgotten with the constant come and go of people. She thinks of the Marowak, the sense of anger it had given off.

She tightens her grip on Morgan's sleeve, bunching more fabric into her hand in an effort to hide the tremble.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
afterthought [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2019 3:03:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
a ghost

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

female - cursed body[break]
blizzard / shadow ball / disable / draining kiss / hail / ominous wind

A CHILL CREEPS UPON THE PAIR'S SKIN. snow begins to fall. inside. peacefully, the icy petals fall like bridal confetti- but violent thuds and crashes burst upon the ground as the gentle snowflakes harden into harsh balls of HAIL. a spectral lady rushes forth from the darkness of the corridor. she floats as a BLIZZARD is summoned from her widening mouth and disconnecting jaw.[break][break]

her form shifts oddly, occasionally revealing icy crystals like horns upon her head.[break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","missionTag"]

& @bryony

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
afterthought [m]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 3:34:50 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
with only a few steps into the abandoned building the temperature dropped to the point where snow began to fall inside? This was not normal and morgan himself knew that it was a high probability of paranormal activity. "Uh.. Bry, this aint normal-" before he could even finish his sentence Morgan was blasted in the face with a blizzard.

Looking up to where the source of the blizzard was coming from, Morgan could just about see, the floating spectral form flickering between that of a lady and a demon looking thing with horns. Swallowing the saliva that had filled his mouth, the young man ducked extremely quickly has the ghost raced towards him and bryony screeching in the process. While at first, the screeching seeming pointless, the more he heard it the more words started to form.

'Killl. KILLL, Kill every last one of them.'

Shocked by the revelation of what had just occured. Morgan was frightened to say the least. "hey, uh Bry. I was wrong about this place. I think we should fucking leave." Whilst still crouching Morgan swivelled his neck around to look for the exit. But unfortunately the door had been closed and visible pieces of ice could be seen slowly freezing over the door thanks to the ghosts icey attack.

"say uh bry. I think we are trapped."

@bryony

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
afterthought [m]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2019 11:27:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The temperature drops in a single heartbeat. Bryony feels her skin prickle with the sudden cold and she looks at Morgan, lips pressed thin together. A piece of hail strikes her shoulder but all Bryony can bring herself to do is stare in accusation at the other.

The appearance of the ghost only serves to make Bryony freeze in place. Her blood goes cold because this one - this one looks far worse than the marowak ever had. As the creature rushes towards them, Bryony only moves when Morgan ducks down, hand on his sleeve pulling her with. She sucks a breath in.

Her eyes snap to Morgan. From her waist, Bryony grabs a pokeball, unable to check which as more hail pelts her. Petunia is called forth and for a moment, the granbull looks fierce, ready to fight. Then the dog like pokemon turns and dives down, scrambling to hide between Morgan's legs.

"No! No, you're suppose to - no!"

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
afterthought [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 16:13:50 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
The release of bry's pokemon caused morgan to snap back from the daze he was momentarily in. Despite the clinging on she was doing, she had the right idea. If they couldnt escape, then fight back. With his free hand, Morgan grabbed the pokeball that contain his one of his two most reliable pokemon. Shiv the combusken.

It was then that, Bry's pokemon ran under his legs in fear of the current situation. Morgan's only hope was the fire/fighting type pokemon would be brave enough to combat this situation. Whilst Shiv was trying to come to terms with the situation Morgan gave him one simple instruction. "Attack anything that moves." Considering that they were the only ones in there along with the frozen ghost lady, it was safe to say that Morgans pokemon would not be attack them should they move.

With Bry's pokemon beneath his legs, the blonde trainer had to clutch bryony closer so that the two of them dont freeze to death. Morgan realised he had fucked up, and the least he could do was try to console his friend. "Bry. It's going to be okay. I promise you, we will get out of here alive."

Morgan stated this in all seriousness whilst looking directly in her eyes.

@bryony

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
afterthought [m]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 18:19:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Bryony had already considered the possibility of dying here, but Morgan suggesting they would get out alive makes it suddenly more real. Her heart freezes in her chest, locked in by the forming blizzard.

Her eyes are wide, pupils dilated to the point of consuming what remains of her pale irises. "Okay," she breathes, voice swallowed by the ghost's laughter.

The cold bites into her fingertips, leaving them numb. It makes unhooking another pokeball more difficult but Bryony manages. She calls out her Drampa; the elderly dragon needs no command. The second he is out, his cloud nine takes affect, stopping the hell. Next, he puts up a Safeguard. The cold eases around her and Morgan.

His attention turns to the ghost type and the dragon glares, freezing its foe in place. The last thing it does is turn to the combusken and put out helping hand.

CLOUD NINE REMOVED HAIL
SAFEGUARD IS IN EFFECT
THE GHOST IS PARALYZED
COMBUSKEN'S NEXT MOVE IS POWERED UP

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
afterthought [m]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 5:18:31 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Morgan doesnt understand how bryony did it. The current had the blonde trainer almost frozen in place and yet his friend had managed to summon another pokemon after the first had ran in between morgans legs. immediately the hail stopped as the grampa dragon had been released from his pokeball, and whilst it did not immediately let up on the cold, whatever it did afterwards definitely did.

Morgan could finally feel blood coursing throughout his body warming up his extremities in the process giving him feeling back to his fingertips. Morgan's limps were numb and it was proving difficult without shivering in the process. Thankfully though morgan did not need to speak for his combusken to understand the situation.

Taking the opportunity that bryony's drampa created thanks to its glare holding the ghost pokemon in place, Shiv enveloped itself in flames jumping and charging towards the ghost type. What surprised Shiv was the additional power behind the move that usually was not there. With the combusken's flareblitz and drampa's helping hand , whatever was this ghost lady thing was it was no more and thanks to the combination move landing the blizzard had ceased.

Combusken used Flareblitz
flareblitz is powered up thanks to helping hand
ghost ded

@bryony

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
afterthought [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 11:38:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The storm ends but the cold lingers, clinging to her skin like a ghost's touch. Bryony stares at the space where the creature had once been, replaced now by the combusken. Her lip folds under then she turns to look at Morgan.

"Can we leave?" she asks, half pleading.

She does not move from her current position, hand still curled into Morgan's sleeve. Her eyes fall back to where the ghost had been, waiting for it to return.

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
afterthought [m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 15:42:19 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
with his eyes glue'd to where the ghost pokemon had once been morgan, was relieved at the fact the thing was no longer there. With morgan still feeling the tugging on his shirt due to bryony still clutching on, his attention turned to her after she pleaded for them to leave.

Offering his hand, morgan smiled gentling with an apologetic look on his face. "Sure Bry, lets go." With the two of them preparing to leave they had one more hurdle before they were entirely free. The door had been encased in ice, however that was issue to temporary as morgans combusken melted it with his flamethrower.

walking through the door hand in hand at last they were free.

@bryony