TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Feeling Younger in my Mind | SZ
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 11:56:11 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal eddieh"]
[attr="class","top"]

One of the unexpected joys of participating in the VCT was the travel. [break][break]

Well, maybe it shouldn't have been all that unexpected; Eddie took a unique delight in even the most mundane forms of transportation, but perhaps that was just because being in a new region made getting from place to place a uniquely novel experience. Every city was a new adventure in exploration, a new chance to discover little gems dotted throughout no matter how many times Eddie trekked their streets. He was now at one such gem, nestled just outside of the Lilycove City limits. [break][break]

Paldea didn't have a Safari Zone, for reasons Eddie couldn't begin to fathom, and he wasn't quite sure when he'd be back in the western side of the region he now called home. With a wide grin he cashed in his premium ticket (of course he got the premium ticket, who'd want to miss out on an extra catch?) and sauntered through the gates, releasing Beau from his Poke Ball once he was in the Safari Zone proper, [break][break]

“Think we'll find anything good today, big guy?” [break][break]

The Tauros gave a huff, flicking his tails this way and that, disinterested in the whole affair. Eddie chuckled and ruffled the bull's mane; fair enough, he was excited enough for the both of them.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] safari zone ikzzz

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".eddieh"] --accent:#d4a53c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center; margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal]position:relative;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,687 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 3:23:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOOBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SIMPLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CALM MIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ATTRACT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 4/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
we still believe in love, so fuck you!
awards
713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 18:39:59 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

It didn't take long to spot the first potential capture of the day. As he entered a dark treeline beyond the main entrance, Eddie nearly jumped out of his skin when a set of fluttering, leathery wings descended upon him. Something had latched itself onto his cheek, and it was... warm? [break][break]

“Beau! Get this thing offa me!” [break][break]

Eddie flailed momentarily, but the bull beside him didn't pay him much mind. Maybe there was no way for the Paldean Tauros to attack without injuring his trainer in the process. Maybe he realized that the lumbering oaf accompanying him wasn't in any real danger after all as Eddie's fingers finally gripped blue fur and pulled the offending Pokemon off of him. [break][break]

Huffing with effort, Eddie found himself holding a strange, bat-like Pokemon in his hands, the creature remarking him with a wide and innocuous smile. He raised a quizzical eyebrow at it as it's heart-shaped nose snuffed at him inquisitively, [break][break]

“Oh, uh, hi. You tryin' to hitch a ride or somethin'?" [break][break]

The Woobat made a happy “snuffing” sort of sound in affirmation. Eddie sighed as he dug out one of his Safari Balls, giving the creature a gentle tap on the nose with the capsule, [break][break]

“Alright, but no more clingin' to my face like that. Shit's weird, yanno?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] Attempting to catch Woobat!

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,687 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 23:35:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROOKIDEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BIG PECKS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAILWIND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 11:18:27 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Stowing the newly captured Woobat away, Eddie was ready to move on to the next area when he heard a chattering from the canopy above him. Staring up into the shaded boughs of the trees around him, he squinted his eyes in concentration, trying to figure out where the noise was coming from. [break][break]

The noise apparently decided it wanted to come to him as a blue and yellow blur plummeted from it's hiding spot in the upper branches. Eddie was sure he would have been struck by the thing if Beau didn't charge forward with a light WILD CHARGE, only putting enough strength into the strike to wreath his horns in sparking electricity and headbutt the descending assailant. There was an indignant chirping and scattering of feathers as the Rookidee was sent sailing into a nearby tree trunk, landing with a 'thud'. Eddie winced; that sounded like it probably hurt, [break][break]

“C'mon man, you can't sneak up on a guy like that,” he chided as he tossed another Safari Ball at the fainted Rookidee, “Lemme get you patched up.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] Attempting to catch Rookidee!

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 20:02:35 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOMOMOLA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WIDE GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLPOOL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 11:38:39 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Another Safari Ball down, and another successful capture. This was already starting to feel like a very productive trip. [break][break]

But it was time to get out of these trees before another Pokemon with wings decided to assail him. Trudging through the brush with Beau following in his wake, Eddie now found himself in front of a small, trailing stream. He peered into the water, searching for any aquatic Pokemon to add to his roster, when he caught sight of something that was downright horrifying, [break][break]

“The hell happened to my face?!” [break][break]

In his wavering reflection dancing on the water's surface, Eddie could clearly see a heart-shaped stamp on his cheek. Beau sidled up to him to take a look, and Eddie swore that he could hear the bull snicker with depreciating amusement, [break][break]

“Aww, god damn it! How the hell am I gonna get this thing offa me?”[break][break]

He spent some time grumbling and trying to scrub off the mark with little success, unaware of the Alomomola watching him from the cold water below. Eddie only briefly caught a glimpse of the Pokemon's hand-like fins as it eventually swam off, having apparently gotten bored of his antics.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] Skipping Alomomola!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,687 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 4:36:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PETILIL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]

[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEAF GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AFTER YOU
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGICAL LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WORRY SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 11:46:41 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

In his fit of raucous grumbling, it took Eddie a moment to realize that he had company. When Eddie finally looked away from the reflective surface of the stream, he found that Beau had his snout to the ground, sniffing inquisitively at what looked like a sentient bundle of cabbage, [break][break]

“Oh, shit, sorry- can I help ya?” [break][break]

The Petilil stared up at him with small, inquisitive eyes, undeterred by the wet, bovine nose that was currently rustling the dark leaves on the top of her head. She gave them a small sort of curtsy, dipping low, before she started to totter off to the west, following along the bank of the stream. She stopped a moment, watching the pair expectantly. Eddie looked at Beau, who stared back at him with a similarly puzzled expression, [break][break]

“Do ya think she wants us to follow her?”[break][break]

Maybe so. Perhaps it wasn't a wise decision to follow a strange Pokemon into the wilderness (many such children's tales cautioned against that sort of thing), but Eddie was confident that they could probably handle whatever they were being lead into.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] Skipping Petilil!

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 3:52:25 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD APPLIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BULLETPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 13:05:03 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

It didn't take long to find whatever the Petilil was leading them towards. Near the river's edge, seated on the stump of a fallen tree, was what looked like a rotten apple. Red flesh was marred by mushy splotches of dark brown, and dark liquid pooled onto the decaying wood it rested upon. A pair of green, antenna-like eye-stalks jutting out from the top regarded the newcomers weakly, [break][break]

“Man, your buddy's in a bad way,” Eddie muttered with concern, leaning forward to inspect the sickly Applin more closely. The Petilil made a whimpering, pleading sort of cry in response; Eddie gave her a reassuring pat on top of her tiny cabbage-head, [break][break]

“No worries, Beau and I'll get him fixed up!” he beamed confidently, fishing out another Safari Ball, “Little guy'll be right as rain in no time!”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] Catching Applin!

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 22:32:52 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DITTO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IMPOSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRANSFORM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 11:51:17 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

With the Applin captured, getting the creature some medical attention was Eddie's top priority. Saying his goodbyes to the little Petilil, Eddie trudged back towards the Safari Zone entrance, retracing his steps along the stream and through the thick treeline. He could have sworn he heard a cautious lowing from the bull following behind him, but Eddie didn't quite register what the warning was for until his shoe landed in something soft and gooey. [break][break]

Great, it'd be just his luck that he'd step in a steaming pile of wild Pokemon droppings on his way out. Eddie grimaced as he tried to lift his shoe, only to find it stuck fast. Huh, maybe it was mud instead? He looked closer, trying to lift his shoe enough to see what exactly he was caught in. [break][break]

A pair of beady black eyes peered up at him as gelatinous arms gripped the top of his shoe. The Ditto smiled, a wide but vacant expression. Eddie fished out his last Safari Ball and tossed it at the sentient pile of grape jelly in an effort to come out of this odd exchange with his shoe intact. [break][break]

Why was he attracting all the god damn weirdos?

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] Catching Ditto!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,687 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 6:37:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE DITTO!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IMPOSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRANSFORM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] THE SAFARI WARDEN CALLS YOU BACK!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP