Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Drag-On Dragoon (Mission)
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 23:07:39 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Once again, a village near Oldale faced an attack from a Dragon. This had been the fourth time Thomas had dealt with the villagers, and their dragon problems. And if it was caused by the same person as the last three attacks, he was tempted to just throw them into a dragon's den, and let the dragons sort him out.

But an investigation would come later. Thomas, on the back Saejima, raced through the wilderness, with a pack of furious dragons hot on his trail. If he sped off with Extreme Speed, the dragons might lose interest, and resume their attack on the village. If the pursuers caught up with him, the dragons would surely kill him, and potentially return to the village to wreak havoc.

To say that his role was a balancing act was an understatement. He had to keep the pack's aggro, while dodging their attacks. Just long enough to lure them into the designated ambush he and his partner set up, far away enough from civilization to isolate them.

"Navy, how goes the evac?", Thomas asked, before Saejima narrowly avoided an Earth Power trap set off by one of the dragons. "I'm almost at my destination!", Thomas resumed his broadcast to his partner.

tags:
notes: Mission - The Year Beasts

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights