She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
sick and sorry [s]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 1:40:11 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Okay, some more water. Should be easy enough."

Gwen smiled and took her flask from Gwen, moving to wash it out really quickly before she would go and give it back. It would be better if it was nice and cleaner for Robin to user. She would just need to remember to clean it for herself when they were done.

Gishath grumbled while resting on his pillow despite Gwen's attempt to pick him up. The dragon-type was comfortable in his spot and would and wasn't getting up unless the situation demanded it.

"Fine, you can stay here and nap. Just be good, okay?" Gwen gently scratched the top of his Gabite's head before walking to the door. "I'll get some from the fresh water well nearby. Be back in a few."

Gwen's exit was announced with the soft clicking of the door, leaving Robin and the Gabite to their own devices.

A minute after his owner left, Gishath would let out a yawn and sit up from his cushion bed and then look up at Robin. His golden eyes scoured into the other woman's before burrowing into her covers. One fully inside, the Gabite sped around, climbing his way across the bed while making himself at home.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
488 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
sick and sorry [s]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 17:59:39 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Thank you." Robin snuggled into her covers as Gwen left to get her fresh water. The drowsiness of the medicine and the fullness of the soup made it difficult for her heavy eyes to stay open. As she quickly drifted off, she could've sworn she felt the bed move...

Fever dreams were always nonsensical. Robin found herself beneath a gigantic tree with unnaturally blue leaves. The tree must've been fifty stories tall, but Robin could see the fruits it bore perfectly from her place on the ground. The tree bore every fruit Robin knew of, and then some, but some sense of dread filled her. Suddenly, Gwen was falling through the leaves and descending quickly to the ground. Robin found herself moving quickly to catch her --

Robin woke up to herself squeezing Gwen's pokemon close, protectively.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
sick and sorry [s]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 23:50:27 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The Gabite was staring at Robin when she woke up, the rough skinned pokemon never once blanking as its golden hues focused in on the sick individual holding onto her. The day had gone by Robin as the afternoon now showed to be around the early evening time.

Gwen sat down on the couch, busy working on repairing some of her Ranger tech that had been damaged from her expedition with Noah. Parts laid out on the table as the redhead continued to tweak and fiddle with the base framework. The television was tuned to a news station that was doing a story on some parade being planned for the summer, the volume turned down low.

At Robin waking up, the ground type let out a small huff and nudged Robin's head. Gwen looked over at the two with a soft smile.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty. I got back and you were sleeping soundly, so I let you get some rest. I'll get you some water."

She walked to the kitchen to pour Robin a cold glass of water, clad in shorts and a white tank top now. Robin might also notice that hair hair was appearing curlier and volume-heavy now. No longer the wirey and straight edge that it always had. By the time that she walked back to her, Gwen had held out the water for Robin to take.

"Here."

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
488 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
sick and sorry [s]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 22:03:51 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Gabites had rougher skin than Dragapults. Robin wasn't sure she cared for it, pushing him away as consciousness fully returned to her, and just in time to see Gwen, too. "Whatever," she croaked. Even still, she was beyond ecstatic to see Gwen. The redheaded Ranger was a saint. "Thank you." She accepted the fresh water and drank like it was the most delicious beverage on the planet. "I'm feeling less cloudy."

Her throat was hit-or-miss, but some honey and gross chesto medicine would help. Her fever was down after the soup and nap, so at least she felt functional enough to take care of herself. "I really didn't mean to make you do so much for me. It seems like you never need to be taken care of anymore..." Not that Gwen had ever been helpless, but the other girl had been aimless, and Robin had been more than happy to adopt her into her life and take her on little adventures growing up.

Now, Gwen was an established Ranger and up-and-coming trainer with a dragon focus. "Gwen, I hope I can make it up to you someday."

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
sick and sorry [s]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 2:25:52 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: