Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
Demolitionist/Eco-Terrorist
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
71 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
ebb || c
POSTED ON May 17, 2024 1:15:59 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
Just as fast as the explosion arrived, so too did it leave. Thanks to the help of the little lass and her mysterious friend, who Expanded the Force into other directions. Tavish started to count on his fingers, and his gaze looked toward the illuminated surface.

Nothing… should be hurt. It’d be a bit before the explosion reached nonthreatening levels, but anything outside the danger zone would be injured at most. No Pokemon would die– he hoped. And prayed. His hands clasped together for moments, and he sent a wordless prayer to Arceus.

As if to confirm his words were answered, a miracle happened. Where the stone finished crumbling and the dust settled, a pink heart-shaped creature emerged. Then another. Then two more. Before long, an entire swarm of Luvdisc emerged from nature’s prison. None bothered to stick around, but it was beautiful to watch them swim away.

A reminder of what his path could bring to the world. Assurance that he was still in the right.

Tavish nodded to Eris, then pointed back to the shore. ‘Let’s head back.' Together, he and Bloke started the short trip back above water. Where they belonged.

Only when he took out the mouthpiece and let the nearly empty oxygen tank splash against the sand did he speak. “Good work. Have you ever considered the Rangers corp?

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,231 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ebb || c
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 6:17:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The force of the explosion is mighty, but the hopes of man and the resilience of mother nature itself is mightier. Despite the brilliant display of firepower, the Luvdisc begin to emerge from the rubble unharmed. And oh, she'd almost forget to reach into her pocket, snapping a picture to show when she gets home later.[break][break]

Then, it's right up they go. The bubble pops upon breaking the surface, the chill of a winter breeze kissing her cheeks. With some speedy swimming and constant yapping from Mesprit about how cool the underwater fireworks were, they soon reach the shore with the rustle of crashing waves and sand.[break][break]

She'd lay down on the beach if not for the fact that she were soaked and would get sand stuck to every bit of exposed skin. Instead, she crouches, looking up towards Tavish as he poses the question.[break][break]

"Are you a recruiter or something?" What's with adults and talking to her about considering the rangers? Pursing her lips, she takes a deep breath then sighs. "Nah, I've got other commitments. Exploring the world, the ruins, the legends. Being a ranger would just tie me down."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
Demolitionist/Eco-Terrorist
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
71 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
ebb || c
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 6:39:00 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
Nay. But they c’use a little lass like you. Fast to action, careful with wildlife. They still ‘aven’t made it out here, and the Luvdisc were trapped a while ago,” Tavish explained as he peeled off the sleeves of the wetsuit. Underneath was scarred skin, lined with many battle wounds and history lessons.

But maybe it was for the best that she wasn’t. Meant she wasn’t bound by the rules. By their strange, obtuse laws. He’d been rogue for a while now, and he’d save just as many as those in the rangers had combined. What good was an organization if it could not react as time restricted?

Then if ye find yerself lost and without a cause, I could always use more fer mine,” he said. He left the shirt lay on the ground, but kept the pants. His payment for a job well done. “If yer ever in need, and I’m ‘round, I’ll help ye out.

Safe travels, little lass,” he said over his shoulder. Just as mysteriously as he appeared, he walked away from Eris. There wasn’t much else to say: she already had all the advice and wisdom she’d ever need. Just needed to go out and put it to use.

And for that, people like himself would be around to test it out. She’d passed with flying colors.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,836 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ebb || c
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 2:58:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven