Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
you like to be broken?
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
hawthorne, helena
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 4:31:40 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]

namehelena hawthorne
pronounsshe / her
agetwenty-four
orientationbisexual
played bykiwi

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM sparkle from honkai star rail

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

so easy.[break][break]

i won't lie, my life has been lavish. my parents loved me, and i've had a number of suitors that have fawn over me from school. Ecruteak City was where I was born, a quiet little bumpkin country town in Johto, and in youth, i grew up to many guys tripping over themselves to buy me flowers, or chocolates. turns out, the moment puberty hits, boys can become such unbelievable cavemen.[break][break]

of course, some girls too for that matter. turns out when you're hot, people want you to be happy. when you giggle just right, you make their world. i learned that at an early age, and used people. i've broken hearts, and played an orchestra with the people i played like fiddles. heartbreak is such an easy song for me to conduct.[break][break]

all you need is a bat of your lashes, a pouty little puppy look, and that five-hundred dollar purse you've been eyeing is suddenly yours.[break][break]

they call me prideful. i won't deny, i am. they call me ugly with it, but i don't call them at all.[break][break]

i'm not a monster. sirens aren't monsters, you know. we just know how to work people.[break][break]

i long for nothing. nothing is on my mind. but if i long for something... then it is already mine.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Elena, Hellfire
She / Her
August 2
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
you like to be broken?
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
hawthorne, helena
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 4:56:06 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardfront"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbottom6"]

[attr="class","leaguecardnumber"]888

[attr="class","leaguecardstars"]★

[attr="class","leaguecardname"]Helena Hawthorne

[attr="class","leaguecardicon"]

[attr="class","leaguecardback"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbg6"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcorner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcornero"]

[attr="class","leaguecardstrip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardlines"]
[attr="class","leaguecardslip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Helena Hawthorne

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]She / Her

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Fire

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

Daughter to a dancer of the Ecruteak Theater, mixed with the perfect chocolate to the peanut butter in my father, I came out like a perfect little Reese's Cup. Beautiful from the moment I was born, Mama and Papa loved me. They cherished me like perfection. Because I was and still am to this day.

[break][break]

School was interesting when I came of age. Elementary, boys thought we had cooties, but the moment their balls drop just a little come middle school, they started to act like cavemen to a fire. I found out at an early age that I was beautiful, and I started using that. Boys did my homework. All you have to do is flirt, grab their face, a dainty little finger brushing under their chin, and tell them how special they are, they crack and break. Easy. Unbelievably easy.

[break][break]

Get to high school, they're even more pathetic. That's when people start exploring themselves a little more. I've broken the spirits of boys and girls both. Surviving there is like survival of the fittest in cliques, and if you aren't at the top of the pile like every Regina George wannabe, you're at the bottom, and getting ripped apart. I preferred the former. It earned me a reputation. Nasty how easy it is to twist it. Nastier still knowing you're a hot bitch who can get everything they want by those who adore you. Prom was cute. Hot guy asked me to prom. Him and countless others I stepped on like a waiting Caterpie to crush under my designer heels. But that one guy took me. Sweet. He loved the taste of cherry on my lips, addicted to it. I could make him do anything I wanted.

[break][break]

Then comes college abroad in Kalos, and I'm away from my parents. I went unassigned in major, was a party girl for a couple of years. Now I could do what I wanted to do, so I put in the effort. Everything was handed to me. It should have been easy. I tried fashion, but I didn't want to do it. I tried manipulating people in business, but they had more of a backbone to fight back, so it just requires a more daring hand to play.

[break][break]

I graduated with a major in communications, came back home to dance. I must have caught the eye of someone from Rocket. Turns out, my skillset was divine. I knew I was a goddess already, and being so good to manipulate, being beautiful, and just an overall perfect woman, I took their job in stride. So I packed up my things, said goodbye to my parents, and flew off to Hoenn.

[break][break]

Now here I am. I have a condo in Mauville, living lavishly.

[break][break]

Oh. Sorry, that catches us up. I have an appointment with my hair stylist. If you need me to run a job for you, just come see me. And no, I will not come to that disgusting little submarine in Sootopolis. Merci. And au revoir, baby.

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]888

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]Helena Hawthorne

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hawthorne, helena
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 5:41:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights