he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Make it right [C/M]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 15:55:57 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

The beach is a great place to relax, usually anyway. It definitely wasn't today, not with all the trash he could see lying around. It made his blood boil to see the beach trashed. Seriously, didn't people realize the harm they were doing to the ecosystem by throwing trash in the water?
[break][break]
He glowered at the trash before movement from his peripheral vision caught his attention. Stopping his glaring match to see what was going on, he stopped to look. Further down the beach, someone was holding bags and trash pickers, trying to get people's attention. 'Was he trying to get people to clean the beach?' he wondered.
[break][break]
Well, there was one way to find out. With his head raised high, he made his way over to the guy, who looked to be about middle-aged, just as another person walked away with a shake of her head. He watched the person walk away with an unreadable expression before turning his attention to the middle-aged man. "I'll help," he offered, ignoring the older man's relieved look as he took the bag and trash picker.
[break][break]
As he was about to go on his way, he noticed someone else approach from his peripheral vision. Perhaps another person interested in cleaning up the beach.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Myth

Ty
He/Him
March 1st
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
5'10" height
5'10" height
This is my legacy...
awards
7 posts
Titus Bosch DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @titus
Titus Bosch
Make it right [C/M]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 2:49:41 GMT
Titus Bosch Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","minicharwrap"]
[attr="class","minicharh"]

[attr="class","minicharentry"]
Titus's initial dismay at the state of the beach quickly morphed into determination as he grasped the cleanup tools. The initiative by Slateport to pay volunteers for beach cleanup was a commendable step, yet the real reward for Titus was in making a tangible difference. "Looks like we're not just fighting against pollution, but there might be more challenges ahead," he commented to the newcomer, acknowledging the potential encounters with hostile Pokémon, delinquents, or even poachers that the cleanup effort could provoke.[break][break]

With a strategic mindset, he suggested, "Perhaps we should coordinate our efforts. Not only to clean more efficiently but to be prepared for any trouble. Protecting any stray Pokémon that wash ashore is just as important as the cleanup itself." Titus's tone carried a sense of leadership, ready to face whatever the day might bring with a collective effort.

[attr="class","minicharf"]

[newclass=.minicharwrap]width:520px;font-family:poppins;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharwrap blockquote]box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharwrap img]float:none;border:none;background:none;box-shadow: none;margin: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharwrap hr]margin:-5px 135px 33px 135px;color:#333333;box-shadow:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharh]text-align:right;margin:-10px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharh a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px;text-transform: uppercase;letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharf]text-align:center;width:490px;margin:-20px 0px -25px -54px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharentry]line-height:17.5px!important;padding:35px 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharentry b]letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharentry u]color:#cecece;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Make it right [C/M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 18:10:14 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Unfortunately," he agreed with a sigh. Dealing with cleaning up the beach was one thing, but dealing with people was another thing entirely. He wasn't a fighter, nor a violent person, so he didn't like it when people tried to cause problems for others. Unfortunately, he knew that what the older male was alluding to was correct. The possibility of encountering people who would try to get in the way, or wild Pokémon who would attack simply for being disturbed, was high.
[break][break]
As he mentioned working together, he nodded. "Works for me. If we come across any injured Pokémon due to the state of the beach, I have a Galarian Rapidash that knows Heal Pulse. So that is at least one less thing to worry about. We should still keep our guard up, though," he told him as he began to make his way towards the waterline.
[break][break]
"I think it's best to focus on removing the trash from the water, since it poses the most hazards to the water Pokémon that call the ocean their home," he said over his shoulder.
[break][break]
Upon reaching the water's edge, he noticed a bit of trash a bit further out. It was easy to tell that it would be hard to reach unless one of them wanted to go for a swim and retrieve it.
[break][break]
Well, unless there was some other way. And for him, there was.
[break][break]
Releasing a saddled Sharpedo from a Pokéball, he addressed it. "Jet, help us out a bit and gather any trash that is out of reach and bring it here. And don't ingest anything."[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/Px9QpS0r/IMG-2288.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Myth

Ty
He/Him
March 1st
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
5'10" height
5'10" height
This is my legacy...
awards
7 posts
Titus Bosch DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @titus
Titus Bosch
Make it right [C/M]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 2:20:11 GMT
Titus Bosch Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","minicharwrap"]
[attr="class","minicharh"]

[attr="class","minicharentry"]

Titus listened attentively, nodding in agreement with the strategy. "Using your Galarian Rapidash's Heal Pulse is a great way to ensure any injured Pokémon get the care they need. I'm on board with focusing on the waterline trash—it's crucial for the ocean's Pokémon," he said, fully aligned with the plan to safeguard the aquatic habitat.[break][break]

As he observed the Sharpedo, Jet, being tasked with retrieving out-of-reach trash, Titus was impressed by the innovative use of Pokémon for environmental cleanup. "That's an ingenious use of Jet. I'll comb the shoreline and keep an eye out for both trouble and Pokémon that might need assistance."[break][break]

Titus thought about how his own Pokémon could contribute. "My Arcanine might be too large for delicate work, but its keen sense of smell can help us identify hidden or buried trash. As for Pikachu, it can help us light up darker areas or reach small spaces. My Grookey is adept at digging and moving smaller debris, and Frigibax... Well, it can lend a claw with anything too cold to handle."[break][break]

Ready to start, Titus was motivated by their collective action. "Together, we can make a real difference today. It's about ensuring the beach remains a safe haven for all," he stated, stepping forward to tackle the task at hand with enthusiasm and a shared sense of responsibility.

[attr="class","minicharf"]

[newclass=.minicharwrap]width:520px;font-family:poppins;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharwrap blockquote]box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharwrap img]float:none;border:none;background:none;box-shadow: none;margin: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharwrap hr]margin:-5px 135px 33px 135px;color:#333333;box-shadow:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharh]text-align:right;margin:-10px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharh a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px;text-transform: uppercase;letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharf]text-align:center;width:490px;margin:-20px 0px -25px -54px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharentry]line-height:17.5px!important;padding:35px 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharentry b]letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharentry u]color:#cecece;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Make it right [C/M]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 18:34:36 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","setting"]

What he said wasn't recently worthy of such high praise, but he simply nodded. They were ideas that any person could come up with. Trying to dismiss or downplay the praise in any way would just draw attention to him, so he decided to let it be.
[break][break]
The fact that he was willing to put the marine Pokémon first was definitely a relief. It would be a lot easier to remove all the trash from the waterline with an extra set of hands. Of course, it would still be hard with just the two of them, which is part of the reason he asked Jet to lend them a bit of help. That, and he didn't really feel like going for a swim.
[break][break]
"Beats having to swim to go out and get it," he said upon hearing the compliment. Once he was sure Jet was doing as he was told, Ever turned his attention away from the Sharpedo and to the other male. "That's a good way to use your own Pokémon," he mentioned his own Pokémon.
[break][break]
Speaking of Pokémon made him think of his own Pokémon and whether any more of them could help out. The only others he could think of were Corviknight and maybe his Gliscor. "I also have a Corviknight who could see if there's danger from the air, and my Gliscor who could do the same," he said as he started to pick up trash from the waterline and put it in a bag, nodding along with what he said.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/Px9QpS0r/IMG-2288.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights