Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
you like to be broken?
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
seven rings [s]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 4:17:27 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]
[attr="class","helena1body"]

Okay, ever since moving from Johto, these luscious black locks have been needing someone's touch. She's going to get split ends if she doesn't visit somewhere good. Oh but not too bitchy, she doesn't want that, no-no. If the skank doing her hair is bitchier than her, that ho will get her head bitten off. But they need a spine too.[break][break]

Rustboro should be fine. It's just a little journey for her. Apparently, there's someone here that will do a great job. And she better. Helena is paying good money for a good hairdresser.[break][break]

So when she enters the door, sunglasses and all, she pushes them up her nose with a manicured finger, before walking in like she owns the place, towards the counter.[break][break]

"Hi, I'm here for Abigail? I have an appointment." She says, in the most vain tone she can, like everyone is beneath her. Because they are, and always have been. Just more tools to use, no one ever quite matching her in her overall tone or appeal.[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit, Hair Vibe[break]
- Arriving at the salon Abigail works at, Helena is entering in like a bad bitch.[break]
- Receptionist gets told she has an appointment. Helena sounds so vain, everyone is beneath her.

[attr="class","helena1pkmn"]

[attr="class","helena1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".helena1"]--accent:#FF355E;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
Heartbeat, heartbeat, it keeps on pounding.
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
seven rings [s]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 8:03:34 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Luckily, Helena doesn’t have long to wait. Abigail guides her last client, a teen girl, back to the center of the salon to her mother who seemed more than satisfied, leaving a generous tip her way. She waves them off with a small smile. However on the next client, her demeanor changed— hand propped on her hip as she greets her next client. Abigail motions for her to come over.[break][break]
“Ah.. you’re Helena, yeah? Good, right on time. Come with me.”[break][break]
Walking forward they meet her designated corner of the salon. It’s already swept near spotless from her last style and cut. Even a first time customer could tell Abigail wasn’t your average run-of-the-mill stylist. She is respected and highly regarded. [break][break]
Once seated, she ties a smock around her front and begins accessing her hair. [break][break]
“No disrespect but you’re definitely due for a cut. Hoenn’s humidity loves wreaking havoc on people’s hair. I can recommend some hair products to help you aclammate.” She notes, measuring the length with her eyes, only occasionally using her hands.[break][break]
“Alright. How many inches are you looking to cut off? And do you want your hair straightened or styled specifically at all?”

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Elena, Hellfire
She / Her
August 2
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
you like to be broken?
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
seven rings [s]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 4:04:57 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]
[attr="class","helena1body"]

Like wow? Crazy work on some hoe bag, Helena is impressed. Way impressed? Especially with the weather like this in this stupid humid region. It's like a sauna all the time, and she hates it. Why the beaches, why the water? It messes with her hair, and it's wreaking havoc on her hair, and it doesn't help she left her hairstylist in Goldenrod.[break][break]

But the moment this Abigail speaks, Helena already likes her. Her kind of bitch. One brow up, and hand to her hat, she places it on a tiny hook to hand, letting those black luscious locks go. With it comes the assessment.[break][break]

And Helena was right to like her. "Ugh, I KNOW. It's like this region hates me," she pouts out, her resting bitch face immediately disappearing. A girl who isn't afraid to disrespect her gets brownie points over a spineless one. Helena is smiling. "I definitely wanna keep it long and layered? I want 'Look-My-Way and Do-What-I-Say' kinda hair? So maybe a few inches, and any product you think can make that happen. Like hair-bang-over-eye kind of pre-fuck look that screams come and get me?" she says exactly what she wants, her tone matter-of-factly, like she's thought it through, but her inflection is uncertain. If Abigail can read between the lines?[break][break]

She will absolutely bestie this girl any day.[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit, Hair Vibe[break]
- Helena is impressed by her work, and immediately agrees without being hurt. Hoenn is so awful. She likes Abi already.[break]
- Gives a non-hairstylist, but totally perfect explanation of what she wants. Long and layered, and woos others easy.

[attr="class","helena1pkmn"]

[attr="class","helena1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".helena1"]--accent:#FF355E;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights