[attr="class","audric-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","audric-lb-w"]
[attr="class","audric-lb-img"]

[attr="class","audric-lb-w-1"]
[break][break]

"Woah!"[break][break]

Click! Snap!
[break]

The abandoned pool house that has been directed to sits on the outskirts of old PETALBURG CITY. Though she's been told to rendezvous with her ranger partner there, however, she instead finds what appears to be a very enthusiastic photographer. The young black-haired man lays his belly flat on the street pavement as he snaps a picture of a passing SEWADDLE with a leaf in its mouth.[break][break]

Just ahead, the abandoned pool house looms. It is a three-story building cloaked in overgrown vines and leaves. Just past it were several blackened pools. Where the public of Petalburg once frolicked and wasted away hot summer days, however, now appeared like wild swamp land. This place was no longer hospitable to humans. But a SWARM of baby Sewaddle thrived here.[break][break]

Before can say anything, a WHIRLIPEDE swiftly rolls up to her. It tilts itself sideways to get a good look at her with one eye, seemingly trying to assess if she is a threat or not. When the young photographer notices this, however, he scrambles up into a seated position on the street. "RADAGAST, chill! You're my partner for the day, right?" He inquires with a beaming smile.[break][break]

Reaching out a handshake, he introduces himself. "My name is and I'm a RANGER, too." He assures her, displaying the armband on his shoulder to add credence to the fact.[break][break]

[attr="class","audric-lb-bannerbottom"]SEWADDLE ME THIS 🍁

[break][break]

[newclass=.audric-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb b]color:#d5ad40;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d5ad40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d5ad40, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Siberian

Zo
She/Her
November 11
Lavender Town
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Single
5' 8" height
5' 8" height
Keep your head down
awards
11 posts
zoë crow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crow
zoë crow
SEWADDLE ME THIS
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 1:56:10 GMT
zoë crow Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","crow"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zoë had been told to go to an abandoned pool house that day to partner with a ranger she'd never met before. She wasn't too bothered by it. Alright, maybe she was a bit nervous. But she always was when meeting new people. She wore a pair of black skinny jeans and an oversize hoodie with the words Kiss my Absol as she approached the building. She saw before much of anything else that there was a man there, sprawled on the sidewalk with a camera in front of his face.
[break][break]
Before Zoë could really react, whirlipede came barreling towards, stopping just short of ramming into her legs. It stared up at Zoë with narrowed eyes, seemingly analyzing her. Devereux, Zoë's absol, was at her side. His haunches raised at the unexpected appearance of the other pokemon and his upper lip curled slightly.
[break][break]
Its trainer was quick to sit up then. He called out to the whirlipede and greeted her all in one sentence. Zoë looked up with wide eyes, but pressed her lips closed and nodded once. "Yeah. That's me."
[break][break]
Zoë stepped forward as the other ranger held out his hand. She shook it firmly. "Zoë Crow. Nice to meet you too." She looked around, dropping her hand and shoving both into her pockets. Devereux sat at her side and began licking his paw in a feline manner. Her eyes settled on the pool house beind them. Some of the windows were boarded up, others were broken. It looked dark inside, but Zoë could have sworn she saw something move. "We're here for an infestation, right?" she asked Audric.

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- None

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".crow"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crow b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crow i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crow u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crow a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crow h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crow h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crow .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crow .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crow .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crow .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
break the rules in beautiful ways
awards
109 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
SEWADDLE ME THIS
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 9:40:24 GMT
Audric Black Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","audric-lb"]
[attr="class","audric-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","audric-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","audric-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","audric-lb-w"]
[attr="class","audric-lb-img"]

[attr="class","audric-lb-w-1"]
[break]

Audric follows Zoe's line of sight toward the abandoned pool house covered in Sewaddle and nods. "Yup. Poor things, though. They can't help where they were born." The ranger sighs as he picks himself back up onto two feet.[break][break]

"The pools back there look more like swamps than anything. It's probably why their mother decided to have them here." He adds, turning to face his new partner. "If we can relocate them elsewhere without harming them that'd be great. Preferably before a swarm of BEEDRILL catches a whiff of them."[break][break]

Lifting the camera in his hand, the bright-eyed biologist smiles as he adjusts the lens. "Mind if I take a picture of you and ABSOL? It's for a monthly ranger scrapbook thing I do."[break]

[attr="class","audric-lb-bannerbottom"]SEWADDLE ME THIS 🍁

[break][break]

[newclass=.audric-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb b]color:#d5ad40;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d5ad40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d5ad40, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights