[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You side with the Ideals. The Zekrom and the younger brother. After a vengeful battle, the RESHIRAM is slain and the older brother is routed away from the tower.[break][break]

What is left is a peculiar LIGHT STONE. It is weighted with the finality of defeat and the stillness of a burned bridge. Stoically, the younger brother entrusts the stone to you all.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Depart the tower.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
764 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
RKS - Makoto & Ameena
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 22:00:41 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Makoto is almost surprised, for Ameena to have similar leanings. They almost thought that - given either the fact that Zekrom was League's, Ameena's occupation, or how Rocket tends to be - a harsh truth would call to Ameena more than ideals.

But as a side is chosen, Tsukiko comes forth - ready to lend her aid. To remove her fire weakness, Makoto terastallizes the Alolan Ninetales into pure Fairy - allowing her to let loose Springtide Storms and Dragon Hammers alike in the fight against the opposing fiery Reshiram!

Onji was content to take a more supportive role meanwhile, through use of Light Screen and Telekinesis to protect their side of the raging battle.

It is a rough fight - one must not oppose a god lightly. But the two trainers are enough to tip the scales in the Zekrom's favor, allowing it to slay its alabaster counterpart.

The Light Stone feels heavy. Makoto is reminded of the fight against the Kyurem, and what had happened when Palkia managed to finally tear Reshiram away from it - allowing the real-life version of this stone to come into the possession of Rocket.

As they begin to descend the tower, the simulation seemed to be coming to a close - and they were a bit thankful for it. This had been a... Strange experience, to say the least - and they needed a chance to breathe and process it all. "... What did you think, of all of this?" They soon question Ameena - glancing back towards them. "This was... A lot."

But they can't help but wonder, what else the simulation might show, come next time...
200 RKS Points so far; picking Light Stone for end-of-thread curio

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
831 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
RKS - Makoto & Ameena
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 16:25:40 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ameena jolted into action as her partner did, though she spent a precious moment watching the tera power before following suit. Her Espathra flew right into the tangle of violence, attacking repeatedly with her usual bloodlust, uncaring of the fact she was fighting a deity. Meanwhile, Munna approached from an unguarded angle and used yawn, but it had no impact on such a powerful divine force. [break][break]

Ameena turned to Makoto as the fight ensued, searching their eyes for the stunned amazement she felt herself. "It is unbelievable that the simulation can so perfectly emulate gods. I feel like I am witnessing them for real." She followed Makoto down the tower, chuffed at their question. There were a billion things that came to mind. [break][break]

"I think the descriptions of RKS do not do it justice. But. I suppose no one could have prepared me for what I have witnessed. I simultaneously never want to be in this simulation again and desire to enter it until I have witnessed every logical end." She was too disciplined to let herself cave into addictions or bad habits. And yet, she was honest about how she felt about the simulation -- it repelled her just as much as it called to her like a siren song. [break][break]

She took a moment to think about it. Then, "I think I would enjoy another run at things."

TAGS [break]
NOTES – ideal[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
RKS - Makoto & Ameena
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 23:15:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SIMULATION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven