He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
The Great Chasm [M]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 4:37:58 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","draco177"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Draco had been to Meteor Falls. He had climbed the walls of the cavern and seen the waterfalls and waterways that sprung from deep in the caverns. This place was far bigger-- and far more expansive. Crystals were everywhere, forming a vast network of lit areas, along the waterways. Even foliage, trees and other shrubbery grew in the otherwise rock-based terrain. It was a 'cradle of life', where anything could spring out. He had came down through another tunnel, one instructed by Rocket to meet a researcher there. Still, he was impressed. This area was full of all kinds of wonders. Even for someone who grew up in the care of Dragon Pokemon-- this place was exceptional. [break][break] Even the Dratini around his neck was fascinated by the place, itching to leave Draco's shoulders and swim around the waterfalls-- but Draco kept the Pokemon close, not wishing to lose her. This place, one would definitely get lost. Also with him was his Charizard-- Helios. The large dragon kept close as well, keeping them warm from the cold that was outside. But now the deeper they went, the warmer it got. This place was a perfectly preserved ecosystem...[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Posting for mission Training[break]
XXX[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.draco177]--accent:#6F35FC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.draco177]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
The Great Chasm [M]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 13:16:50 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calpurnia"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
When Draco turned the next corner, he would find himself at their assigned meeting place. Calpurnia sat upon a conveniently shaped slab of Tera crystal. Her hulking beast of a Purugly lay across her lap. Standing beside them—-seemingly off--was her newly acquired Iron Leaves. Perfectly aware of this man’s presence, the violet-haired woman did not immediately acknowledge him. [break][break]

‘Dinner’s in the fridge. I’m working late tonight. <3’ She sent her text off with a resolute button press. Only then did she acknowledge the man and his dragons. “Draco Prowler, I presume?” She allowed her eyes to trail over the man’s frame. A delighted smirk appeared as she caught sight of muscular arms. At the very least, she had something nice to look at with this piece of cannon fodder.[break][break]

Brushing away invisible dust, the scientist stood. With a heavy thump, Perseus jumped down beside her. This was enough to coax the Iron Leaves into wakefulness, its pink eyes now glowing beacons among the crystal. “What I need is up ahead.” She gestured to a nearby tunnel. “And I could use a big, strong man to help me get it.” Not that she needed one, in this case, the word ‘use’ was accurate. He was a tool, nothing more.[break][break]

Padding ahead of his trainer, the Purugly paused to throw Draco a backward glance. His muzzle wrinkled as if he smelled something foul.

NOTES

Purrsy out here being a judgmental queen[break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.calpurnia]--accent:#D6579D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calpurnia]font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
The Great Chasm [M]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 4:14:19 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The ominous entrance of the mysterious and intimidating woman caught his attention. The sight of the Purugly made Helios give a growl at the seemingly 'grumpy cat' that looked straight out of some spy movie that the manical doctor would have. He regarded her coldly-- finding her lovely but at the same time suspicious of the woman. "YOU'RE the agent I was asked to meet with?" Draco asked, unsure if she was indeed the person-- but she must been since she knew his name. Being only in Rocket for so little time, he was still learning how the gang worked.[break][break] The purugly's scoffing sound made Helios mad-- clearly not being a cat person. Helios gave a defensive and disguisted growl of his own to the big cat, smoke coming from his nostrils. [break][break] "And whom might you be?" Draco asked, raising an arm to keep Helios in line before he tried to make a smoked cat sandwich or something. While he wasn't that violent-- his temper was pretty strong for a fire Pokemon. [break][break] He knew they were there to collect some of the crystal fragments that surrounded them-- but he didn't understand the full extent of these mysterious crystals. They had a strange energy that made Draco feel-- energized almost. He glanced at one crystal nearby-- and as if it was a trick of the light, he saw something move. A reflection? A glimmer? Perhaps, it was something else entirely! But whatever it was, it looked like a dragon too! He hoped perhaps this woman had some insight to their goals. [break][break]

NOTES

Posting for mission Training[break]
Helios defending his trainer's honor by being a jerk lol [break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.draco177]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
The Great Chasm [M]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 1:13:03 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calpurnia"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Plump lips twitch at their edges. Her voice is a teasing melody. Ordered, you mean?” She saw no reason to answer such an idiotic question directly. Why else would she be walking around this hole? She’d rescheduled a massage to be here!
[break][break]

The dragon is not a fan of her baby. That much is apparent. Purrseus would spare it a brief look of disdain. If within range, his tail would accidentally ghost across the beast’s muzzle. The thick fur is always sure to elicit a sneeze. The self-assured feline stares at the smoke. A huge paw lifts to his mouth as he licks at it. His gaze almost dares the lizard to start a fight.

[break][break]

An introduction begins with a hand splayed across her chest. She is comfortable in her figure. And she is not afraid to use it, especially with men. “Call me Kelpie, sweetheart.” Her full name had always felt stuffy. Which was fine in some situations, but not when she needed a silly little puppy. “All my friends do.” Which wasn’t really true. She didn’t have time for friends. Even a master weaver got tired when its web became overly complex.
[break][break]

Choosing to take the lead, Calpurnia pushed her way through a nearby arch, “There’s a particular crystal up ahead.” She pushed her front two fingers together until there was scarcely an atom between them. “I just need a teensy-weensy piece.” She gestured to a strange stone. It was larger and more opaque than the ones around it, more opal than crystal. “Be a dear and fetch it.”

NOTES

Purrsy out here being a judgmental queen[break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.calpurnia]--accent:#D6579D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calpurnia]font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
The Great Chasm [M]
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 12:55:24 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","text"]

The correction did make him feel a bit put down. Joining Rocket was not really a choice for him, and ultimately, neither was being told anything to do. Fo one's good maybe, but this took a bit of getting used to. He soon was introduced to her, saying her name was Kelpie. He regarded the woman with a acknowledged nod. "Draco," he replied back.  [break][break] Draco nodded to her in due respect-- and soon his scarf seemed to move. The blue 'cloth' turned out to be a Dratini, Ceto , who poked her head out and yawned in a cute manner. It was odd for a stuffy tough-ass like Draco to be in the company of a cute little Dratini, but Ceto was a pokemon he was intended to care for. [break][break] Regarding the crystals, she made the 'sweet' attempt of flattery to retrieve the shards of crystals in this cavern. Draco gave a reluctant sigh and shake of his head-- but soon began to lumber towards the chamber to find these crystals. [break][break] There was a vast variety of them, different sizes, different colors. They were quite beautiful and nothing like the rock formations he seen in the caves like in Meteor Falls. he was baffled by them. Breaking off a shard would be easy but -- which one? Draco paused as he looked around, and he could feel the energy crackle off them. [break][break] He turned to Kelpie, puzzled. "These crystals? What are they?" Draco asked, while Ceto on his shoulder looked around. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
&amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;
[break]

NOTES

XXX[break]

XXX[break]

XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights