awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Gossip Guys [Excursion AZ:A]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 20:45:21 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I thought they did the same too… just showing up at random places without warning, staying there for a while and then just vanishing without anything else. Though… I’m familiar with how inside the distortions, some Pokémon change forms, so there’s that. Wonder why it does that specifically…” he would muse quietly afterward once the distortion that had appeared had vanished in an instant.

Hideo did bring up a point about the Tera crystals, and he would make a little mental note to check out later about distortions not appearing where there was a high concentration of the crystals that gave Pokémon the funny little sparkling hats.

“…hm,” he would muse as this time, another familiar noise would cut over him as he was about to say something.

“Yikes. Whatever’s making those noises sure seems to be very active,” he would tilt his head in the general direction of where said noises were coming from.

“It’s either they’re talking, they’re fighting, or they’re… you know… gathering up somewhere.”

Either one of the three options. Who knew what they were up to?!

It had already been bad enough with the earthquake, and then the split-second distortion… what else was waiting for them out here?!

FupIpGTI
total: 982

• ROLL 2-10. - Hear the following cry echoing from somewhere deep below (using the 9 from my previous post for this fill):[break]
[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/MysteriousCry2.mp3[/player]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 1:14:55 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"Yeah…had one of mine change without me noticing." Someone with sight might've noticed their Arcanine turning dark and rougher, but he'd only realized it on the way out. "Think it was the first one too. My Arcanine's loving it."

His Lycanroc liked it a lot too.

The sudden noise didn't even surprise him, though it did catch his attention. "Really is the loudest they've been," he said. "Feel like we'd be hearing fighting if they were fighting. Doubt whatever can be that loud, doesn't fight loud too."

That one, he learned with experience: he had some noisy Pokemon. "Maybe it's just a territory thing."

Hopefully they weren't gonna run into that kind of dispute. "Think we should-"

He could feel a telltale rumbling in the ground, slowly getting stronger. He remembered this. "This isn't an earthquake," Hideo told Alexei. "Think we're about to get a visit from a certain something. Something that doesn't roar."

J1HkGJW|

Roll total: 1078

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 18:44:59 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Wait, what do you mean by tha—” he was about to exclaim when several things happened all at once:

For one thing, the strange noise that sounded like a motorbike happened again, and then not too long after that the ground was shaking once more and all he could hear from his ear piece was fucking chaos.

“What the fuck is that?!”

“Beats me!”

That would be the extent of what he would understand because the rest of the noise would suddenly become panicked yelling and the sounds of running as he looked around in time to see that there—

There was a literal, big-ass golem Pokémon trundling their way! The thing that creeped him out about it were the… could he call those ‘eyes’?

(More like ‘biblically accurate eyes’ but we don’t talk about that!)

“D-don’t tell me you’ve encountered this one before?!” he would yelp as a Regirock (not that he knew what it was) would lumber into sight; as if searching for something.

Or someone

DHg26jrJ
total: 1,091

• ROLL 89 - 98. - Hear the following cry echoing from somewhere deep below (using the previous 96 roll for this fill):[break]
[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/MYSTERIOUSCRY1.mp3[/player]
• TOTAL OF ROLLS MADE BY ALL WRITERS REACHES 1000. - REGIROCK appears. It can not be caught or stopped. It appears to be searching for something or attracted to something. If attacked, the REGIROCK will retaliate violently before continuing its march.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 14:20:34 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"You're about to see."

He could've assumed that it was merely passing through, but the shaking was getting harsher, the noise getting louder. And Uxie told him it was coming by.

A moment later, there it was, in full view (of those who could see). It silently scanned around the area, its (biblically-accurate) eyes looking around until it settled on the two trainers.

"Encountered it once before," Hideo quietly said, standing still. "It passed by in a tunnel I was in. Just stared at us for a little bit."

As it was doing right now.

"Don't think it'll do anything if we don't do anything. I wanted to catch it, but my friend here told me that's a bad idea."

Tempting as it was to try and catch it, it probably had an important job to do here first.

mcHKVpt0

Roll total: 1165

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 0:50:22 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Taking the cue from his companion, he would literally freeze up and go quiet (funny how these things happened) and observe as the Regirock… animated statue Pokémon would turn and stare at them (and their search party) with its multiple, biblically-accurate eyes flashing and blinking like they were warning lights.

“Guys, whatever you do,” he would quietly warn his search party members, “…I advise you all not to make a singular noise.”

The surprised scuffling would deaden down as the Regirock blinked and literally stared at all the humans it could see in the vicinity with its seven ‘flashing blinks’ for eyes; and it had gotten so quiet one could hear a pin drop from here.

“I guess… you were right after all,” he would quietly acknowledge Hideo; who had also gone deathly quiet as the Regirock would blink and flash a few more times, before slowly—very slowly, painfully—moving along and leaving all the humans that had just met it with a sense of quiet terror.

(And awe, but we don’t talk about that.)

“Funny how things happened,” he would remark once the danger had subsided.

“Hope that’s the last of these strange encounters we get,” he would add a few moments later.

6F_|mMXE
total: 1,173

• abject terror right there.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 5:26:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: