Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
273 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
#Camping Fail [SW]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 9:16:06 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Biscotti's family had never been big on people. They were city people. Or, at least, everybody but dad was. The most wilderness exposure they got was an occasional trip to the beach or a dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. Which is why it was kind of weird to find Biscotti out wandering the woods.

But he'd fallen into the camping rabbit hole on Instagram. He'd watched all kinds of cool videos about clean water straws and rigged up cooktops. But it turned out he couldn't even put up a tent on his own. After getting one spike in the ground, he'd smashed his thumb with a hammer. "Ah, shoot." And while, like everything else, it didn't hurt, it looked pretty scary.

When he asked Jangle to help, the Incineroar just took the hammer and snorted.

Then, he'd somehow grabbed an empty can of bug spray. So, he was already covered in mosquito bites. After just a few hours in Petalburg, Scotti tossed in the towel. And, with Jangle beside him, began the long, disappointing journey home.

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
#Camping Fail [SW]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 22:47:19 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BAYLEEF APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NATURE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NATURAL GIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
273 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
#Camping Fail [SW]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 3:17:24 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]All around them, the woods were filled with the calls of bird Pokemon. Somewhere in the distance, a Chatot swore. Even though he couldn’t feel the itch, the bites begged him to scratch at them. As if his bitten nails could somehow get rid of the ugly, nasty red that surrounded them. Nope. Not today, sir. I know better. The brunette thought to himself as he shoved his hands deep into his hoody’s pockets. “It’s, uh, we just go North here, I think.” Biscotti murmured to Jangle as she slapped another branch aside.

She knew where she was going so felt zero need to listen to her trainer. The words of the gym leader echoed in his head—it was time to establish himself as an equal. And, he’d totally done it once. In the other world, his cat had listened to his orders. At some point, respect had bloomed between them. “Jangle—!” Biscotti called out to the Incineroar as he turned in the direction he thought was right. “We need to go this way. C'mon.” His eyes looked like a kicked labrador, begging his friend to listen to him.

With a suspicious glance at the sun—which was totally not pointing they were going north. But she wouldn’t stop him from wandering in circles if that’s what he wanted. As they continued onward, Biscotti jerked back with a noise of surprise. Something had just jerked his head back. “Jangle!” His scold sputtered as he realized the cat was nowhere near him. So, what had just—oh!

A quick glance behind him revealed a confused, yellow dinosaur thing. It was chewing on a patch of his hair. It looked distinctly dissatisfied. “You, uh, know that’s not food, right, bud?” The chewing continued as the Bayleef swallowed. Kind of creeped out by its determination, Scotti backed away from it into the woods proper.

SKIPPING

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
#Camping Fail [SW]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 4:10:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VENONAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLEEP POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"] AGILITY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
273 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
#Camping Fail [SW]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 15:47:27 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]When he looked up, the sun wasn’t where he expected it to be. But it was kind of hard to see it through all the branches. “So, uh, Jangle?” The cat turned to look at him with a raised brow. Her claws tapped against her crossed elbow: go on. With a sheepish grin, Biscotti finally made an admission. “I think we’re lost.” Rolling her eyes—black smoke snorting out her nostrils—the circus cat turned and walked in a different direction.

He blinked. Twice. Thrice. “Wait up!” The baker shouted after her as he followed, for all the world like a puppy tailing mum. After all this, there were angry scratches on his lower arms. Little beads of blood were already pooling on his skin. But he didn’t feel it. He couldn’t. Before long, his trainers touched down on a worn-out path. All the thoughts of him wandering the woods forever ended. A sharp noise of relief escaped as he took a moment to catch his breath. “Thanks, JJ! You’re a—”

Biscotti’s head jerked up as the bushes in him began to shake. Shoot! A little bit of white burst through. Then, a puff of purple fur. Big red eyes turned toward them.”Awwww! Lookit him!” Its faceted eyes widened as Jangle took a threatening step forward. “VENO!” With a terrified squeak, it dove back into the bushes. Grumpy, the Incineroar stomped off down the northward path. “What!? You know you’re adorable!”

He didn’t get time to admire his surroundings as he rushed to keep up with the Incineroar.

SKIPPING

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
#Camping Fail [SW]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 21:55:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KARRABLAST APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights