Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
warm and tender [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 21:37:20 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

It's one of those instances, after the little Palentine's gift, where she's already started thinking about it. To break her lease with her landlord, and accept the offer. She's looked at that key multiple times now, humming wonderfully to herself, her eyes looking it over.[break][break]

It's a decision, a big decision.[break][break]

Today, however, is something she'd been planning since Circhester. With the holiday of love and everything on the horizon, Genny made the reservation. A week after the big day. Why? Because most people would go a week before. This way, they could have privacy. The whole day. Just them.[break][break]

She'd spent all morning, sprucing up. She'd even gotten into make-up, thanking her Girlygang for any tips they can give. She felt like a bad bitch, even with so little on.[break][break]

Lavaridge's Hot Spring was mostly empty, save for the receptionist, and Genny had been waiting for today. She'd taken the proper precautions, and was quietly waiting for him to arrive. A moment to relax for them both. She's looking herself in the mirror, puffing up her hair, checking her face. Her cute red skirt, her top, everything. It wouldn't matter shortly, but she wanted today to be perfect.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- Yeah, everyone's busy reserving on Palentine's, but the week after? EMPTY. Guess who reserved the hot spring all day?[break]
- Genny is hoping she looks good. Shoutout to her Girlygang.[break]
- Time for a relaxing date night between these two.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
warm and tender [m]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 14:27:59 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]He'd come to his old hometown with his head held high and a smile on his face. That was new.[break][break]

By now, the past Isaac left behind was the least of his worries. He'd faced his demons here. Hell, he'd faced far stronger elsewhere. Unlike Lavaridge, they had killed him. He rose up better and brighter in spite of it all. What lingered here was barely worth his notice anymore.[break][break]

Besides, he wasn't here for his past this time. He was here for his future. She'd set up a date, cleverly woven right after one of the world's busiest holidays to ensure they could cherish it without interruption. Arceus, that was clever of her. Genny rarely took the most direct path, but when her moment came she always took it so decisively.[break][break]

He was proud, and he'd make damn sure she knew it.[break][break]

The nice thing about being Isaac Merlo was that he could take all the time he needed to get ready. He could fuss over his outfit more times than he cared to admit. He could test out different combos to whip up a proper Valentine's lunch box. He could ask the Petalburg Woods quartet which flowers they thought looked the nicest. When push came to shove, he'd just give himself over to the winds and be right by Genny's side.[break][break]

Was there a better power for the man who always had a knack for showing up when he was needed?[break][break]

One moment, there'd be a text. There in a minute! The next, Genny would feel the northern winds swirling around her. As they stilled, a pair of strong, supportive arms took their place. Isaac had arrived, hugging her softly and supportively from behind. His voice, curious yet oh so trusting, tickled the side of her ear.[break][break]

"Well, aren't I lucky today?"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
warm and tender [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 8:15:24 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

The northern winds come, and Genny inside this lovely hot spring, turns to the entrance. She knew what it meant. It was friendly, like a swirl that came closer by each second, and Genny's orange-red hair moves with the wind, when the big supportive arms appear around her. And from behind, she hears his voice.[break][break]

She melts.[break][break]

"That'll depend on you, Izzy." Genny's loving tone begins with a little teasing, her head tilts to the side, she's able to stay smooth. Half-lidded eyes a little more lovedrunk, as she moves her own slender hands atop.[break][break]

Rubbing those arms quietly, she moves her hands up and down. "Glad you could make it." She turns her head to the side, and with one arm bending to grab his face, she uses her own strength to pull it down to her level, and lace one cherry-scented kiss on his cheek. Even if he's behind her, he's not getting away without that cute face getting one.[break][break]

"Spring is all ours today. Let's relax, okay baby?" she grins.[break][break]

When she's finally let go, she finds her way out of that skirt and blouse, leaving her with nothing before the towel that goes over her person. With everything handled and out of the way, she's little more flirty, when she moves to the door to the hot springs.[break][break]

"Don't keep me waiting, Izzy," she teases more, one blown kiss, and she's out of view. Her face incredibly red.[break][break]

She literally just did that. That's a huge action, not Genny.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- Genny enjoys the hug, and uses her arms to get a kiss on Isaac's cheek, before teasing him on how lucky he is.[break]
- Once settled in, gets undressed for the spring before getting a towel on, and blows a kiss as she walks out. Total Desi move.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
warm and tender [m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 15:16:10 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Nowhere else I'd rather be." Coming from Lavaridge, that was saying something. A little prideful part of him hated to admit it, but there was something nice about considering his old hometown from new angles. Maybe it was nice getting to bury at least one piece of his past.[break][break]

Compared to Rocket, this all felt so small nowadays.

He returned Genny's kiss just as quickly as she passed it his way. They couldn't get carried away yet. No sense renting out the whole hot spring just to get distracted in the lobby. That said, Genny sure as hell wasn't making it easy for him. His eyes went wide and his face went red as she gracefully stepped out of her clothes. Another article seemed to hit the floor with each footstep.[break][break]

Like a magician, she'd pulled the switcheroo effortlessly. Isaac could only get the barest glimpse of flesh as one moment, she was fully clothed, the next, she was in nothing more than a towel. One last tessing kiss goodbye, and that was it. Isaac had been defeated.[break][break]

Telling a man with super speed not to keep her waiting. That was just unfair.[break][break]

If he could have just swirled out of his clothes with the northern winds, Isaac would have done so. Unfortunately for this case, and fortunately for every other, Suicune's gift was kinder to his modesty than that. Instead, Isaac fumbled his way out of his clothes as quickly as he could, trying his damndest to stop his blush from spreading head to toe.[break][break]

He'd find that confident swagger before stepping through the threshold, but a stubborn bit of red refused to leave his cheek. No cheeky grin in the world would stop Genny from knowing how expertly she had dealt the first blow.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
warm and tender [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 3:53:31 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Confidence was never so easy to her. It felt like old hat. When he gets red, when the heat turns on, he looked so cute. In those few moments, between the hot spring doorway and him, she held the control. One last tease, he was at her beck and call.[break][break]

Then the hot spring itself. She finds herself tip-toeing in, a quiet walk forward. Embarassment cannot exist. Instead, she moves to sit on the edge of the spring, two legs dunked in. The hot water feels cool, good on her skin, as her eyes close, her head thrown back a moment in the lull of the heat. She's rejuvenated, but she can't help but hear the struggles from inside the building. 'Adorable,' her mind thinks, as she runs hands through her hair. She'd wait for him here. A special place.[break][break]

And then, moments later, steps. Her head turns to the side. He can see past her shoulder, her back to him. She gives a look, one such that could tell him the words in her mind. How the world outside is cold, and cruel in the winter, but the best way to handle the ice and snow, the chill and rigor...[break][break]

To join her in warmth.[break][break]

Admittedly, she only gave this look in Circhester, and the few times they had seen each other since, when she wanted him nearby. The beck and call, to pull him tightly.[break][break]

"You're blushing," So was she "you're not nervous are you?"[break][break]

Her hand is outstretched, and she steps into the water.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- The confidence she's displaying is not her norm. She just feels that. She awaits in the spring, and hears him come in.[break]
- One bedroom gaze later, she walks in. And asks if he's nervous. A hand outstretched for him to join her.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
warm and tender [m]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 14:26:54 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]At this point, there was nothing insurmountable to Isaac Merlo. He'd gone from a hopeless lost soul to a main defined by his infinite possibilities. He'd escaped an organization that ensnared gods and kings alike in its clutches. He'd even conquered death itself, both for himself and for countless others.[break][break]

Yet here, in that heated look, he faced his greatest trial.[break][break]

"Nervous? Nah." Hs took her hand in his, gently running his thumb along its curve. It was funny. With how much of his body had its potential drawn out by being healed from the brink of death, his hand was one of the few parts of him that felt exactly how he remembered it. "Lucky? More than words could say."[break][break]

He followed her into the spring, letting her take that rare confidence and guide him by the hand with it. Genny deserved to feel this way. In fact, so often she'd been at the cusp of it. He remembered the fire in her eyes and pride in her voice as she told him that she'd be Hoenn's next Champion.[break][break]

He remembered just as well the pain she was in after the battle in the Icelands.[break][break]

She wasn't going to let a setback like that derail her dreams. No matter how much it hurt, she always got back up. It only made Isaac want to stay by her side more, to bask in her light and warmth and strength. It made him want to share his with her, such that she'd shine all the brighter.[break][break]

It made him want to savor moments like this in the rare moments where they could.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
warm and tender [m]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 5:23:34 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Built, yet gentle is a combination that Genevieve preferred and liked, a pull closer to her. With enough of a lead, even when he speaks, she responds in kind. "I'd have to agree. You are lucky." It's a little smile, a jolt upwards of her lips into that loving shining curve. And all while she kept leading him in.[break][break]

When she finally had a moment to get dunk further into the water, her jubilation exhaling out, as her face showed how content she was. The moment he dunks in, she's on him, hands on his chest, cuddling into him.[break][break]

Moments like these, they were few and far between, and so special. To enjoy a firework show with her friends in her Girlygang. To be trained by the brightest in the League to be where she is. Every moment of downtime felt like it mattered so much, cherishing each and every friend.[break][break]

And then there was Isaac. One Fuecoco and Totodile meeting, a gift, and growing attached slowly by time.[break][break]

It felt right to her. "I could stay here for a while..." She loved Lavaridge...

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- Genny leads him further in, and dunks into the spring. When he does too, she cuddles into him.[break]
- She cherishes every moment, and tells him she could stay here for a while.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights