Twenty-one
June 9th
Twinleaf
demisexual
Secretary/Office boy
Grunt
5'10" height
5'10" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @steven
Steven Campbell
NEW GIRL ON THE BLOCK | GC Excursion: A
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 8:16:19 GMT
Steven Campbell Avatar

STEVEN TIME!

Exploration missions were far from something he wanted to spend his time on. Especially since he knew he had some homework tomorrow at midnight, and Ms. Parker can be a real bitch with her assignments.

Still, he was here, for the glory of rocket, avoiding creeps like and with whatever fourth sense he had left. He became so great at it that even his partner had gotten lost, leaving him alone.

In the the middle of nowhere.

Near shitting his pants.

"Fuuuuck man," he sighed, scratching the back of his head.

The only noteworthy pokemon on him was the ones had lent, but if shit it the fan, there is only so much delphox can fend off. And other than delphox, there was his gang of starters, the strongest being Shiv, his piplup, who waddled up in front him, fins out.

"See anything?"

Shiv shook his head, paused, then ran forward. Target spotted.
close tab

played by

aero

marina
she/her
twenty-four
march 1st
castelia city
bisexual
damage assessor
civilian
5'5" height
5'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
28 posts
marina blanc DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marina
marina blanc
NEW GIRL ON THE BLOCK | GC Excursion: A
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 16:08:54 GMT
marina blanc Avatar
she was new to the region, and she told herself that she shouldn't be scared of whatever was to come at her here.

her hands clutch a pokeball while her legs tremble. it as more of the surprise that unsettled her than the presence of a piplup, but the sight of her shaking cannot be denied.

"eep!"

weakly, she throws the ball in front of her. a vaporeon comes out, who deems the piplup not as much as a threat as what her trainer would have initially thought.

with the vaporeon out, she comes to her senses. she blinks at the small water-type, and then stares ahead, where she sees its trainer.

"um, sir?" she calls out. "is this your pokemon?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights