Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
AZ Excursion B: Ameena and Cillian
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 16:50:41 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Dusk was subpar for an exploration in general, but preliminary excursions into the area had revealed that nocturnal activity was unpredictable. Thus, someone needed to enter the area and examine if the seismic episodes at night were from pokemon movement or some other source. The odd, tumorous growth of tera crystals in the area could also be the culprit; not enough was known about any of the factors surrounding the area.[break][break]

Ameena was not deterred by the amount of variables. She stood at Station Delta with a mobile seismic monitor hanging out of her backpack, as the rod was too long even when folded to fit perfectly inside. She needed to get deeper in to place the rod in the ground and gather good readings, but it was recommended for all explorers to have a partner given League activity and the paradox pokemon running amok. [break][break]

She didn't know who she was paired with for this go-round, but she was eager to get new readings since her previous geological survey was interrupted with an untimely earthquake.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break]
R3mhlD9t[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 3:47:37 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Through the nocturnal gloam, the Illumina Sylveon that bounds ahead stands out like a vibrant beacon. The stag that picks its way carefully through the chasm is less exuberant in nature, though no less brilliant in its glow. Most of its winter mane has shed, the first buds of spring starting to form on its antlers. Astride its back, Cillian lifts a hand in silent acknowledgement.[break][break]

"Which side?"[break][break]

His own side is little secret to any who pay attention to the news.[break][break]

He lives, breathes Rocket. He is Rocket.[break][break]

He dismounts from the Sawsbuck, though remains by its side. His SHADOW MIASMA seems less threatening under the glow of the Illumina Pokémon, two forces in opposition.[break][break]

A roar echoes from deep within the chasm. Then another. His fingers tense around a pokeball, but the sound is too far off to be immediately threatening. For now.[break][break]

lzy3lDq3

[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 17:23:27 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ameena narrowed her eyes at the arrival. Her Espathra hadn't attacked, so he didn't smell like a Leaguer to her blood-thirsty companion. But it also meant he hadn't used any psychic moves to mess with her mind, as Edith wouldn't have accepted that without a fight... and yet, he looked to be shrouded in a bit of darkness beside his illumina team. [break][break]

She had heard rumors of a Rocket who seemed to own shadow. With her meetings with Lulu and Seraphim, she had learned that high ranking Rockets came in many shapes and sizes. His question intrigued her, but she wasn't sure if he wanted a straight answer. "Topside of whatever is rumbling beneath," she finally answered as she stepped away from the functional seismic sensor. It beeped happily as it sent out waves beneath the earth. [break][break]

"All of the human activity, paradox pokemon attacks, and tera growth has made it difficult to assess what is happening underneath. But it seems like there is some odd energy at the core of this place that is pushing out the tera crystals." Her previous runs into the area have taught her that much, but it was still unclear what could produce such rapid tera growth. She shrugged. "But my area of study is more concentrated on dreams and the psyche. I hope you can shed some light on the geological phenomena here." Unintentionally, her gaze flickered to the glowing pokemon beside him.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break]
_6|KOrSB[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 10:27:30 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Her answer is vague. Directly, it tells him of little but her sense to stay far afield of whatever lurked beneath, but he did not think someone working with the League would have cause to be so cagey. Unless they were afraid of him, and she did not appear to be afraid.[break][break]

He certainly wasn't, which was a surprising change from the last few times he'd braved this place. It was fucking with his head.[break][break]

This time, when an unfamiliar cry echoes from below, it's not accompanied by a supernatural terror. Only the detached curiosity of a scientist, and the relief that he was not doomed to be constantly shaking in fear of this place.[break][break]

Of course, that could change with time. His luck wasn't great.[break][break]

"I should hope you identify with Rocket, else I'll be seizing that research for myself." Though he smiles, it's not a thing of warmth. His MIASMA curls around him like a dark serpent. "I'm afraid my area of expertise was a little more specialized, though paleontology certainly overlaps with geological study. May I have a look?"[break][break]

cyGuwYSx

[break][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 19:29:17 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

He was more direct this time. "Rocket, yes. One of 's colleagues. I am Ameena Abadi." The introduction might have been redundant if he dealt with information technology, as her company Abundance Connections had made a name for itself beyond its home in Mauville. Thankfully, even if he knew her, her Rocket affiliation was well-hidden to date. [break][break]

She was pleased to hear he held a science background. The rod beeped unhappily, spitting out an unclear reading on its screen. She had set a few of these up, but she wasn't familiar enough with the technology to properly troubleshoot. [break][break]

"Please, help yourself. Another set of eyes cannot hurt." She hoped he would be able to interpret the readings if they were valid, or fix the rod if it wasn't. She wasn't intending to submit incorrect data today. She assessed him more carefully; she would not have associated him with paleontology, but it seemed like a science that only interested children and elders. With the paleontological failures in her homeland in Galar, she didn't particularly put stock in a paleontologist without results. [break][break]

"If you study the physical past, what brings you here? Is there a connection between the recent tumorous growth of the tera crystals with the history of this area?"

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break]
jU8wghZO[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 23:47:52 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian's brow arches at mention of before he can compose himself; mention of his sister in scientific capacity would not often catch him off guard, but the fracture in their relationship ripples outward even now. He didn't know who her colleagues were, these days, beyond what he learned in passing gossip from the scientists. This hadn't been one of those things.
[break][break]

He does recognize the name, however.
[break][break]

"A pleasure. Cillian Quinn."
[break][break]

He frowns at the readings spat out by the rod, struggling to make sense of them. Whether the equipment was compromised or the tera crystals caused some anomalous results was hard to say, though he begins to adjust the rod just in case. He's out of practice, hasn't done field work in years, but muscle memory guides scarred fingers to some degree.
[break][break]

He doesn't look up from his work as she questions him, but answers, "Not a clue. I'm here on Rocket business, as underboss, and perhaps to indulge my own curiosity as well. I don't get out in the field much when it's not to fight, these days."
[break][break]

He missed it. Science.
[break][break]

Just as he seems to be getting somewhere with the rod, the ground begins to shake.
[break][break]

"Get down!"
[break][break]

He's already taking his own advice, steadying himself against the earth as it shudders and trembles. His Sawsbuck rears up and lets out a panicked bellow, but the Sylveon only casts a CALM MIND and stays in place.
[break][break]

gjX7ibJN

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 15:30:31 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Cillian Quinn, she commits to memory. She's heard his name before, hushed, and now she has a face for it. It continues to surprise her how prolific the scientist population is at the upper echelons of Rocket. She had mistakenly considered the organization to be comprised of brutes, thugs, and psychopaths, long before she was given an opportunity to help them as they helped her. She's never been so pleased to be proven wrong.[break][break]

"Only get outside to fight, hm?" Amor and Lulu were head scientists who seemed to have the time to pursue their own projects at least periodically, but it was disappointing that that freedom diminished higher up. Not that she had ever had her eyes set on underboss when she got the resources she needed already. "I cannot imagine how tedious that gets. A good balance is everything." [break][break]

She holds her hands out flat like two weights on a scale. "Years of military training," she dips one hand, "and years of doctoral studies." Her hands even out. While she felt some of her time in the Galarian military was wasted, its discipline and order had helped her survive the trials and tribulations of a doctorate. "All work and no play makes for a dull boy, or however that goes. If you ever find yourself in Mauville, you are more than welcome in my underground laboratory." [break][break]

She gets down as he commands, shielding her head as Honedge releases herself to hover protectively above as well. The earth threatens to split beneath their feet, but as soon as it starts, it relaxes. "This is one of the furthest seismic monitors. It might be a loss." The ground activity was not likely to ease up based on current patterns. "We could claim its data chip and recommend a different tool be established this far in." She waited for his response, curious if he would prefer to try and salvage the device by MacGyvering some protective setup.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break]
781fSuIu[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 10:19:58 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Not only," he allows. "Just see more of my paperwork than my hobbies, I think."[break][break]

Though he doesn't express it, it was a hell of his own making. He picked up any slack he found, worked late hours with no obligation to do so, and threw the entirety of his being into Rocket. He was, in essence, a workaholic.[break][break]

And though he often griped about paperwork, he didn't hate the paperwork itself. Only the complications it brought.
[break][break]
"I suppose our experiences aren't too dissimilar, if you count fighting the Kanto war as military training." His smile is brief, not one of warmth but of dry humour.[break][break]

Once the earth calms enough to stand, to relax, Cillian nods in agreement with her assessment. Much as he'd love to be able to salvage the equipment and continue its readings within the area, had always been better with technology than Cillian, who was far more prone to digging around in old ruins than learning how to jury-rig equipment.[break][break]

"We can check some of the other readings on our way out, so it's not a complete loss." He clicks his tongue, and his Rotom phone zips around them. "I brought a map of our current array."[break][break]

mVkofgTw

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 17:04:12 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She doesn't envy that loss of freedom. The responsibilities that come to the upper brass are not tasks she wants to add to her plate. Her ambition laid with her research first and foremost. "Kanto sounded like a horrific battlefield. I would consider a trial by fire to be solid training." She preferred the gentler, less consequential stuff over such drastic circumstances, but at least it would be impossible to forget the lessons learned. [break][break]

She nods at his plan to grab more readings and claims the data chip from the sensor that won't be functional for much longer in these conditions. She follows him and the rotom phone, pondering about an archaeologist walking a path through Kanto's war and coming out with more responsibility than ever before. Instead of approaching what might be grim, she considers something more catered to his scientific expertise. [break][break]

"Archaeology is not my area, but I remember some of the reception to Galar's unveiling of discovered fossil pokemon. Many have called for the doctor's credentials to be revoked." The fossils had been revived into wild looking pokemon. It seemed shoddy work, though the pokemon were stable.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break]
cPXhuB70[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 16:29:50 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"It was."[break][break]

For a moment, that horror is reflected in Cillian's grave expression. Though he'd been on the side that had burned and pillaged, his psyche was not free of the consequences. He woke from nightmares to the taste of ash in his throat.[break][break]

Yet still he fought beneath Rocket's banner, and would until his final breath.[break][break]

Whether recognizes the eggshells in that conversation's path or simply doesn't wish to talk of it, Cillian's glad for the change in subject. It doesn't show in his expression, once more returned to its stoic rest, but a sharp laugh cuts the tension.[break][break]

"Mm, we're no more fond of him in the profession." The northern notes of his accent mark him as a child of Circhester. "Those of us that count, anyway. I have to keep my Arctovish in specialized containment, lest it starve to death. You remember a few years back when the museum in Slateport had theirs stolen?" His canines flash. "That was me."[break][break]

Memories of Emma tinge the fond memory with regret.[break][break]

They approach another of the erected devices, the glow of his Illumina Pokémon casting it with a pleasant glow.

[break][break]
gWuHDaov

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 17:25:45 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

As he responds about the failed Galarian archeologist, she can't help a rather unprofessional grin. "Immortalizing fools is usually a wasteful practice, but I like to think the science community benefits from seeing the consequences of poor work." Dream researchers were largely motivated by personal interest to perform well, but they were also very careful because of strict ethical guidelines regarding sleep studies. [break][break]

It hindered progress. That's why Ameena used Rocket resources to get around such limitations. She gives him a surprised look at the mention of his Arctovish. "A pet fossil? I know they're supposed to be far and few between, but I swear I saw one wandering in Mauville without a trainer. Hoenn is such a bizarre place." She was pleased that he seemed to hail from Galar as well given his accent. She had met a lot of foreigners in Hoenn, but not so many that belonged to her home. [break][break]

"I believe-" [break][break]

Her words are cut off by a slice of reality tearing open in front of them, some kind of distortion that makes her heart skip a beat. She flinches backwards instictively; her hand brushes against Munna's pokeball, who comes out and puzzles over the sight before her. Okay, so Ameena isn't dreaming. She pulls her phone out to snap a video; this warrants study. "Never seen one of these in my other trips down," she comments in an awed voice.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break]
8maEQsPi[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 15:35:27 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian huffs, a half-amused, half-annoyed sound that scrapes in his throat.[break][break]

"You'd think it would leave them open to alternatives, but no."[break][break]

He, too, was frustrated by the boundaries of ethics that shackled their scientific colleagues. It was the entire reason he was here, with Rocket, instead of enjoying some tenured position at a university back home.[break][break]

Except Galar wasn't home any more. It hadn't been for a long time.[break][break]

"Hoenn is barely holding its shit together," he 'corrects', laughing. "It's not supposed to snow here, y'know. But what the fuck are consistent weather patterns?"[break][break]

His amicable mood vanishes as quickly as the DISTORTION TEAR appears.[break][break]

He is practiced at concealing fear, but the sight catches him off guard so completely that a flash of it manifests in widened eyes and parted lips as Cillian staggers back from it in alarm. He half-expects to see step from it, for her monstrous Giratina to slither out of this wound in their world. As they watch it in horror, that rift watches back. It closes like the blinking of some great eye, and it is gone.[break][break]

Fear is tucked away behind composure in the seconds following, but Cillian can't slow his hammering heart.[break][break]

"It — the Distortion World. Giratina's domain." His breath steadies. "We thought its Avatar was gone. Maybe she is." He shakes his head. "Either way, this isn't a good sign. It's looking for something."[break][break]

Looking at something. At Area Zero, and at them.

[break][break]
|S6Ldf4E

[break][break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 5:08:15 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven