awards
189 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
gc excursion a: sasky & lucian
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 19:14:13 GMT
saskia volosenkova Avatar
the chasm is giga crazy. there are so many pokemon she's never even heard of, nevermind seen before. there are binoculars hanging around her neck right now, but she's still slack-jawed at the craziness that is literally less than ten miles from her homestead. 

no wonder her papa's blood pressure has been too high lately. 

kirin sniffs delicately at the ground beneath them, no doubt wishing they'd hurry up and make their way to the newly discovered area zero so she can munch on some grass. but first and foremost, they're here to chart the territory!

she smiles, wide-eyed at her partner, and says, "isn't this FANTASTIC?"
close tab

played by

digi

He/Him
November 22
Lilycove City
Heterosexual
Adventurer
Civilian
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
19 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucian
lucian flores
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 0:32:02 GMT
lucian flores Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunboy lucianflores"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","leftcolumn"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","tagnotes"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
The air was humid and the environment was surrounded by many mountains. Taking in the scenery, he is ready to embark on a new adventure as he jogs with his Eevee, he spots footprints. He decides to follow these footprints and sees a girl with green eyes and brown hair, with a cute kirin Pokémon. Always excited to meet new people, he introduces himself to the girl. "Hello! The name is Lucian." Are you also looking for the Giant Chasm?

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","dashdash"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".leaguecharacter"] --accent:#a6ffb6!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy"]--accent:#a6ffb6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .inner"]display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy:hover .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]transform:rotate(320deg); transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
if i could be as bold to say that, you make me a joy parade
awards
189 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 3:27:34 GMT
"oh! i didn't see you there," she startles. kirin tilts her head, assesses the man, and finds him harmless enough. she trots a couple paces ahead and peers down into the chasm. 

his question makes her laugh. 

"kinda hard to miss, lucian. you're standing on it." the rupture in the earth is a nasty scar. sasky waves him over with a smile, albeit a sorry one, and takes him over to the edge. below them, tera crystals glitter all the way down.

"it's super messed up, but gosh, isn't it so pretty?"
close tab

played by

digi

He/Him
November 22
Lilycove City
Heterosexual
Adventurer
Civilian
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
19 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucian
lucian flores
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 19:41:06 GMT
lucian flores Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

He chuckles nervously and glances at the chasm then at Saskia "Oh, I see now. Sorry about that."

[break][break]
He examined the glittering tera crystals beneath him."It really is messed up but something about it is captivating and gorgeous. Should we head down? Maybe there is something interesting to discover down there."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy:hover .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]transform:rotate(320deg); transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
189 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 20:15:05 GMT
"what? don't apologize at all! heck, things have been so crazy all over, i can't blame ya for not knowing." it's not really until you get as close as they are now that you can really take in the enormity of it. 

he's all gung ho for adventure, which is right up sasky's allow, but she does her due diligence of being concerned for him for about 10 seconds. long enough to say - 

"you're not with the rangers, right? i mean, you're not wearing your standard-issued jacket," and she presses her thumb against the stitched patch on her own, "but maybe you forgot it like me. i'm always forgetting things. and i don't think the league wants civilians down there, but you know what you're doing, right? why else would you wanna go?

"okay, sure!"
 she brightens and waves him down. "kirin'll keep us safe against all those paradox pokemon i've been seeing. your eevee is super cute, by the way. i love eevees."
close tab

played by

digi

He/Him
November 22
Lilycove City
Heterosexual
Adventurer
Civilian
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
19 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucian
lucian flores
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 22:21:57 GMT
lucian flores Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Lucian smiles warmly appreciating Saskia's understanding"Your right things do get crazy sometimes."

[break][break]
"No I am not with the rangers."He responds calmly reassuring Saskia. He points his thumb to his chest and with a smug grin on his face he says"You could say I am more of a freelance explorer myself."
Lucian eyes shine with sparkles as he is excited to talk about his Eevee. "Aw thank you her name is Lily!" He bends down to pet her when suddenly a loud roar came from deep within the cavern. Do you hear that? I'm glad Kirin can help keep us safe."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
189 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 22:52:14 GMT
"freelance explorer? that's so cool!" she squeals. if she wasn't already a ranger, she'd definitely want to call herself something awesome like a freelance explorer. maybe an intrepid adventurer. whenever she has free time, she's usually sticking her nose in catacombs (she wonders what's up with these days...) or seeing how far her spit can go from the top of the ferris wheel with her bestie sven. 

the chasms are not her choice of fun, though. if it were her day off, she'd be as far away from here as possible. case in point - the roar down a ways makes her palms start to sweat. 

"yeah, kirin will keep us and lily safe," she says through a smile, though it's a bit forced. "are you gonna keep her an eevee? or do you think maybe she wants to be a vaporeon? or a leafeon? it'd be kinda funny if you named her lily and she became, like, a flareon."
close tab

played by

digi

He/Him
November 22
Lilycove City
Heterosexual
Adventurer
Civilian
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
19 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucian
lucian flores
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 19:27:53 GMT
lucian flores Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

"Haha yeah being a freelance explorer has its perks. But I think rangers are pretty cool too! I mean you get the chance to explore all types of interesting places on your own and you get to protect people and Pokémon. It sounds really rewarding!"

[break][break]
He takes a bit of time to think about her question. "Hmm, I am not quite sure, maybe a Sylveon? Although ultimately I think its her choice, and I should let her decide on what she wants to evolve into. I do think it is nice to keep her an Eevee for now so I could take her to many different environments to see which one she likes the most. Is Kirin your favorite Pokémon?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
189 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 6:19:08 GMT
"we could always use the help," she says with a nod. "it's nice, really. drills are long sometimes, but i've met so many wonderful people." the last rangers rising meeting they'd gone to had been so much fun! and there'd been so much good food, but she's biased. she mostly ate what she cooked with her dad. 

"aw, i met a super nice girl with an adorable sylveon. i hear they're kinda hard to raise though. temperamental, i think." and no way, no how could she manage that. she can barely handle maugrim right now.

at his question, she smiles brightly, and kirin drifts closer to nibble playfully at her hair. 

"yes! i raised her from a lil stantler. she's my bestest friend ever and she'll never let me down."
close tab

played by

digi

He/Him
November 22
Lilycove City
Heterosexual
Adventurer
Civilian
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
19 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucian
lucian flores
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 4:06:33 GMT
lucian flores Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

The thought of becoming a ranger appears in Lucians mind, but it still feels uncertain to him. It would be a big decision for him. Watching Kirin play with her hair was amusing to him."A little Stantler? How cute! You guys have been together for quite some time then! Sounds like you got a great friend there for life!" He smiles with genuine admiration for their bond.

[break][break]
"Temperamental or not, I would go through that hardship and do anything to make my Pokémon happy. I would be a bad trainer if I didn't."He says with a grin.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
189 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 4:57:30 GMT
"true that," she says warmly. she's been through it with kirin. lots of cold winters in sinnoh. lots of arduous days working with the rangers. 

- tending to the dying ecosystem around her home, bodies of slaughtered pokemon soaking the soil, walking hallways with less people every day. - 

she smiles, though her fingers twist in kirin's fur. 

"stay by me, okay?" she says to her chipper friend. "i don't want anything to happen to you."
close tab

played by

digi

He/Him
November 22
Lilycove City
Heterosexual
Adventurer
Civilian
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
19 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucian
lucian flores
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 22:50:03 GMT
lucian flores Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

As Lucian remembers the scary roar, The next place feels dangerous. After looking around, Lucian gets a good feel for the place. "I think we have mapped enough of the Giant Chasm. We should head back before we get hurt."

[break][break]
"It was nice meeting you! Until we meet again friend." He says with a smile.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 8:07:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: