Spring Fever [Duo Wild]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Spring Fever [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 4:02:01 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zachary1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The scent of the warm air and fresh foliage was lifting as Zachary and his Pokemon passed through the forest and following the stream that led down the path to the Fortree city. SPring was coming. The long months of winter were starting to fade, and now he could see it. Tree branches with buds starting to form, more rain than snow-- and more life springing back. It was refreshing. While Zachary had a fondness for winter and snow... it felt good to not worry about bad weather and bask in comfortable spring winds. [break][break] He wouldn't be the only one enjoying this-- as besides new people would be around, but also new Pokemon would come up and welcome Spring too-- either returning from a long hibernation or blossoming with the change of seasons...[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Wild Duo start with Wendy [break]
XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zachary1]--accent:#1f8999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kiki

Dee
She/Her
May 15th
Fortree City
Bisexual
chef
?
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wendy
Wendy Peterson
Spring Fever [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 8:04:40 GMT
Wendy Peterson Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
The return of spring is always a delight. On her usual morning stroll Wendy pauses for a moment listening to the cheerful melodies of taillow who have returned after a long migration. A pansear followed her closely he would stop every once and awhile to admire the white daisies which were beginning to bud.

Not being very observant the pansear accidentally bumped into Zachary. He looks up towards the trainer and tilts his head in confusion, before quickly dashing towards Wendy for protection.

"I'm sorry about my pansear, he's real shy and clumsy" Wendy walks towards Zachary upon seeing the interaction, rosy lips curving into a slight smile. "He didn't hurt you did he?"

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#45812e; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Spring Fever [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 22:52:41 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Zachary wasn't fully paying attention, taking in the sights and smells around him. As was Dizzy, soaking up the far warmer sunlight that felt like a boost to his body. The fox was in a great mood in the sunlight. They didn't know others were there, and the one about to bump into them. [break][break] The small bonk to his knees made Zachary pause, unsure what he hit till he looked down. He saw the adorable red-colored monkey. He wasn't bothered in the least as he soon saw the little guy look up. He gave a smile and waved. [break][break] Dizzy was a bit more perplexed, as he acknowledged the fellow fire type. [break][break] As the Pansear retreated, Zachary looked to find it belonged to a trainer, a young woman nearby. She was very pretty as he waved to her. "Hey there. No worries. Your Pansear is pretty cute," he said happy to meet them. Dizzy gave a friendly bark to her as well, his tail wagging a bit in his good mood. [break][break] Dizzy approached the Pansear with a friendly sniff and bark hoping to get the little guy to open up. As he did, Zachary looked to the lady. "I'm Zachary. It's nice to meet you. Are you a trainer too? " he asked. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Spring Fever [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 7:51:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SUNKERN APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOLAR POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WORRY SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOOTHOOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TINTED LENS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFOG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Kiki

Dee
She/Her
May 15th
Fortree City
Bisexual
chef
?
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wendy
Wendy Peterson
Spring Fever [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 22:30:23 GMT
Wendy Peterson Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]

Wendy laughs gently nudging forward her pansear encouraging it to be more confident. "My, that is quite a sweet compliment" she glances towards Zachary's delphox and her expression softens even more "What a magnificent delphox you have at your side. " Wendy knows that Delphox are rather high-maintenance pokemon; it was truly impressive to see one with a beautiful coat.

"Pleasure to meet you Zachary, my name is Wendy." She gently shakes her head to his inquiry "afraid not, I run a restaurant in Fortree city it's called the Flying Nest." Her pansear takes more to the delphox, giving the fox pokemon a cheerful wave.

"It makes sense that you are a trainer, I can tell you take care of your pokemon well."

(PASSING)
[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#45812e; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Spring Fever [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 4:30:22 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Dizzy gave an embarrassed bark as he gave a smirk on his foxish-face. Zachary shook his head and chuckled. "Thanks. It's been a good few years to have him grow up, and all before I became a real trainer," Zachary said modestly. [break][break] A restaurant owner was a cool thing, for sure. Zachary fancied himself an amateur cook himself, enough to feed himself, treat family and friends-- and of course know how to serve his pokemon a good meal. [break][break] As Pansear began to warm up to Dizzy, the fox greeted too-- the two exchanging some vocal calls to converse. However-- the big one was Dizzy's stomach suddenly growling, perhaps at the mention of a restaurant. [break][break] "Really? I should go there sometime. What kind of --" [break][break] Zachary was interrupted by the call of a bird stole his attention. He looked up into a nearby tree as the flap of small wings caught his attention. There, in the tree, was a bird Pokemon he quickly recognized! He had not seen one since he grew up in Johto! A Hoothoot! The funny looking bird was perched on a nearby branch in a tree, taking in the scene, minding its own business. [break][break] Zachary's eyes widened with interest. "Oh wow! A Hoothoot! I been wanting to find one!" Zachary said, mesmerized by the 'mystery' the little bird had. An owl like that, and what it became when it evolved. While some called it simple, Zachary saw mystique in it. [break][break] "Maybe I can get closer." he thought aloud. He wasn't trying to ignore Wendy-- but it was clear this was a Pokemon Zachary really wanted. [break][break] Dizzy continued to watch, while hungry, to see Zachary approach the tree the Hoothoot was in. The boy dug through his pack, soon finding a granola bar, figuring he could try to feed the owl to keep it from flying away. [break][break] Dizzy watched as his trainer began to climb up the tree, slowly reaching the branch. [break][break] The fox soon signed and shook his head, embarrassed by Zachary's over-eagerness to try and converse with the bird. [break][break] But what the fox didn't know, and Zachary did-- was that Hoothoots and others of its species, were incredibly intelligent. A Pokemon worthy of a Psychic trainer, especially for the wide range of psychic moves it was known to know. [break][break]

NOTES

Catching Hoothoot via Friendship (ongoing).[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Spring Fever [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 5:36:46 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HONCHKROW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOXIE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNOVER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WOOD HAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE HOOTHOOT!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights