Jason Huang
Sinister Allure | SW
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 15:15:30 GMT
Jason Huang Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal JASONH"]
[attr="class","top"]

Ichiiiii, are we there yet?” [break][break]

Jason whined like a petulant teenager bored out of his mind, because he was, in fact, bored out of his mind. [break][break]

Jason loved the sea more than most, but even his love had it's limits. The trip from the waters surrounding Pacifidlog back up north towards Mossdeep was taking far longer than he anticipated and the batteries on his knock-off earbuds had died long ago. Now he was just left with the sounds of the churning waters and the cry of distant Wingull, which was nice and all, but did little to preoccupy his mind. [break][break]

The Gyarados he rode upon gave no reply to Jason's whinging and instead just continued to drive his way through the waves. Red eyes scanned their surroundings with a vigilance that one might assume that his trainer lacked, but Jason was wary in his own way. He watched, and listened, and waited for something that might provide a little excitement on their trek back to civilization.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] solo wild; [break]
water / poison

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".JASONH"] --accent:#82697B!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center; margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal]position:relative;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sinister Allure | SW
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 23:10:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BARRASKEWDA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LASER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

inmediasres

he/him
Twenty-nine
July 23rd
Hau'oli City
Gay
Poacher
Contracted Associate
let me
BREAK THE ICE
6' height
6' height
allow me to get you right
awards
37 posts
Jason Huang DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jasonh
Jason Huang
Sinister Allure | SW
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 13:54:12 GMT
Jason Huang Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Their shared diligence paid off. Ichi snarled as a set of whirling red fins broke the surface of the water to their left. Jason peered into the churning waves and frowned, [break][break]

“Ugly as sin,” he grumbled with a click of his tongue as the Barraskewda shot past them like a torpedo, narrowly missing the Gyarados' flank, “A shame, considering how fast it is.” [break][break]

He waved a hand dismissively in the fish's direction, the inexpensive bands of costume jewelry catching the sun's light and reflecting it in a dazzling array of colors, [break][break]

“Get rid of it for me.” [break][break]

With a flick of his AQUA TAIL, Ichi sent the Barraskewda back to the depths from whence it came. Good riddance.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] solo wild; skipping barraskewda [break]
water / poison

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sinister Allure | SW
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 5:13:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLODSIRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGAHORN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ACID SPRAY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

inmediasres

he/him
Twenty-nine
July 23rd
Hau'oli City
Gay
Poacher
Contracted Associate
let me
BREAK THE ICE
6' height
6' height
allow me to get you right
awards
37 posts
Jason Huang DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jasonh
Jason Huang
Sinister Allure | SW
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 13:14:16 GMT
Jason Huang Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

“Hey, Ichi, pull over.” [break][break]

They were closing in on Mossdeep now, the little sandy islands and rocky outcroppings that flanked the route becoming more and more common as they drew close to the city. There was something on one of these sandy banks they passed that caught Jason's eye.[break][break]

The Gyarados veered to the right, undulating through the waves and stopping when his belly began to catch on the silt of the shore. Jason hopped off, landing in ankle-deep water before he jogged up to the island proper. There, in a little shallow flanked by boulders, was the cutest god damn Pokemon Jason had ever seen. [break][break]

Now, Jason didn't normally go for cute; he usually went for strong, or elegant, or beautiful. But the round body, little nubby feet, pinprick eyes, and that wide, dopey grin had him smitten, [break][break]

“Hi honeyyyy~” he purred at the Clodsire as he approached, pulling out a Pokeball. Better to come off as friendly rather than run the risk of spooking the thing, “How about you come home with me? I'll take good care of you, I promise.” [break][break]

The Clodsire blinked her wet eyes at him slowly, the left and then the right. Well, her response didn't matter much; if she wasn't going to come willingly, than an Ice Fang from Ichi was sure to suitably incapacitate her for capture.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] solo wild; i'm going to acquire the sire (capture attempt) [break]
water / poison

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sinister Allure | SW
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 9:34:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE CLODSIRE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGAHORN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ACID SPRAY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!