2,661 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
PP2: POSSESSION
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 4:14:57 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Oh shit! They weren't kidding!" he said as the people and pokemon rushed him. He's ignored the warning, moving in to observe the phenomenon himself. Spumoni the Hitmontop is quick to repel the lunging citizen and equally rabid pokemon. A hard blow from hiss TRIPLE KICK was enough to smack them back and send the toxic chain on them crumbling.

"Are you getting this?!" he asked, looking up at his Rotom. "I'm live from Littleroot and something truly weird is going on! But I don't see any source! I'm gonna clear out and help these guys back out! Stay safe and thanks for watching!" he said to his Rotom, waving at the Rotomphone before the stream cut and he began to help a small family back away from the city center.

😈 use a FIGHTING type

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
571 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 6:55:59 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Chaos reigned in Littleroot - more than Makoto knew how to deal with. It was a boon, then, that they were not alone. It mattered not if one was Rocket or League; everyone seemed aware that things would only get more out of hand if this wasn't resolved proper.

Makoto hadn't come prepared for this - their stronger pokemon weren't here. At best, Yurei and Kama both were at their side - and Kuro lurked within their shadow. And for as much as Yurei was effective with her psychic abilities, Kama at avoiding being poisoned, and Kuro at protecting...

... There was only so much one could do, when the infected in Littleroot seemed to outnumber them so.

Perhaps, then, that was why a change occurred - Kama growing larger, stronger, as he evolved from a little Sneasel to a tall and imposing Sneasler. All so that he may protect his beloved trainer.
Prompt - use a Fighting-type pokemon
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 17:49:35 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Sure, he loved baked goods. His whole life only existed because of them. But this was getting kind of creepy. People around him were chanting dessert names like cultists trying to summon the devil. One of them turned toward the brunette, eyes full of fanaticism. He flashed an awkward thumbs-up. “Right. Mochi.” What a bunch of weirdos. Mochi wasn’t that good.

The town was a nightmare. People laying on the ground. Pokemon attacking friends and tourists alike. As he tried to rush past one of the infected, the man stepped in front of him. Biscotti pointed. “Uh, can you just—” The young man dodged clumsily backward as a Toxic Chain cleaved the air in front of his face. ”Watch it, dude!” He shouted back in panic as he reeled backward.

A Pokeball hit the ground as he summoned his Hawlucha. A lot of people seemed to be using fighting-types. “Get us some room, Kapow.” Normally jovial, the Hawlucha’s face was serious. He nodded—no quips, no nonsense. A burst of powerful wind erupted from his wings. This bowled the banker guy over. With a swallow, Scotti backed away from the chaos. Maybe he’d just take the long way around.

And, uh, apologize to the guy for missing delivery.

But no muffins were worth this.

Prompt: Use fighting type

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]