snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ULTRA CRATER: AI
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 4:04:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar

THE WILDS

ULTRA CRATER

20 excavate or stumble upon an old megalopolan spacecraft or dead celesteela in a crater that has been buried deep underground; in the process, encounter evidence that only ultra beasts used to live here.

21 involve deadly, incendiary gas from celesteela that can suffocate or burn down stretches of land/flora/you and your pokemon.

22 reverse a recorded cry/noise from kartana to discover that it says "once again, I have cut a worthless object" or anything related to cutting.

23 involve the classic trope of running/fleeing through a bamboo forest/fields.

24 involve themes of romance, loss, or forgetfulness in some way. this can manifest in geyser steam, gas or plants that can evoke emotions.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 4:18:05 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]something about this place leaves a sense of dread bubbling up within her. it's more than previous rifts, as if the stretching bamboo forests and occasional craters filled with odd plant life feel more dangerous than other realms...

she detests it.

"it looks like there might be something up ahead."

a vague outline of something large and metallic, at least... she can't quite tell what it is, or if it's even real.

her head turns to steal a glance of , her body relaxing slightly once his familiar features are in sight once more.

"do you see it?"

around them, the bamboo sways and creaks slightly as if it's all moving somehow.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 9:26:24 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

compared to lesser megalopolis, ultra crater feels like a breath of fresh air. he is not met with the same dread as he steps through the rift and into this realm, familiar enough with it after his first trip here.[break][break]

not long into their expedition, calls out to him.[break][break]

"i do."[break][break]

it's hard to miss it.[break][break]

upon closer inspection, it reveals itself to be an old spacecraft, its design informing him of its origins.[break][break]

"it looks megalopolan..."[break][break]

looking back at her, he gestures with his chin, suggesting to approach.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#D49736!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 14:25:21 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]megalopolan… would they ever stop finding evidence of the ultra space explorers in every rift? is there a corner of this world they haven’t touched?

she takes a few tentative steps forward, fingertips beginning to spark with pink.

”do you think it crashed?”

brought down by something in this environment, maybe?

she turns her head to steal another glance of alex, hoping he has some sort of answer though she knows he won’t have more than speculation.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 10:35:14 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"it's hard to say. there's a chance it landed here, but then we'd have to wonder why it was then left here."[break][break]

but as they near it, he's allowed a better look, his eyes falling over it in careful observation before concluding.[break][break]

"looks like it crashed."[break][break]

he points to the front of the ship, and then a bit to the side, at some of the metal parts on the ground with vegetation grown over.[break][break]

curiosity gets the better of him. he kneels, bending his way into the ship before reaching up to tap on the control panel. what plays is a recording. he calls back out to after.[break][break]

"this doesn't sound like a language."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 2:55:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he reaches the conclusion of early death for the spaceship after a mere moment of observation. the hull of the ship has eroded beneath explosion upon impact and time spent submerged in the elements. what's left of the metal exoskeleton has long since grown moss and small alien flowers.

"maybe faulty equipment?"

it's better than the alternative of being shot clean out of the sky, isn't it?

and as he lets curiosity reign, she keeps watch at his back. only when he calls for her over the sound of an odd recording does she move to get closer.

"play it again."

when he does, the alien sound shrieks around their eardrums. she shivers at the sound, at the way it claws down her spine.

"is it saying something about cutting something?"

it's the only words she can pick out, perhaps.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 15:49:36 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"wait," he calls in response, pulling out his phone to make a copy of the recording. going off a hunch, he reverses it, and then hits play.[break][break]

"i cut all who stand before me."[break][break]

his smile is evident as he looks over at her to say, "good ear."[break][break]

for whatever reason, his emotions get the better of him; the swell of pride, respect, and adoration making him gush with ease as he looks at her with gentle eyes.[break][break]

"you're brilliant, illie."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 3:31:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]beneath his gaze, she colors a faint pink at the cheeks. surely just a trick of the eyes, right? he hasn't been able to give her all of him and she's caged her heart until it existed in only monochromatic tones. and yet, she feels it kick slightly with barely found life - a pleading attempt to shock it out of flatlining.

"it's nothing, really. it was the only thing i could pick up on."

she tries to change topics, shifting through the rest of the ship and feebly drawing up a shaky conclusion.

"do you think only ultra beasts were here?"

the environment seems... inconducive for human life, doesn't it?

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 4:42:42 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

even after all this time, she finds it difficult to accept what he offers. it's nice, in a way, to be able to find comfort in familiarity. it brings a smile to his face, one that quickly thins when he smells something off.[break][break]

"hold that thought."[break][break]

he sniffs. it's only when his tyrantrum ROARS that he turns to see the approaching GAS. reaching out for , he tugs them in a direction.[break][break]

"time to go."

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights