TAG WITH @jasonh
Jason Huang
Still Beggin' for More | SW
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 14:44:35 GMT
Jason Huang Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal JASONH"]
[attr="class","top"]

History interested Jason very little, but even he couldn't deny that there was something special about this place. [break][break]

He walked carefully over slick patches of rock and past jagged stalagmites. Yonah slithered across the wet ground and stayed close to his side, wide eyes taking everything in with a quiet reverence. Jason knew very little of the Draconid people or of their dead language, and a small part of him lamented that fact; dragons were, quite literally, the stuff of legend, some of the very few creatures in these lands that were worthy of the reverence they were so often granted. His fingers traced over a damp wall, tracing lines absentmindedly over the rough surface. [break][break]

Maybe he should do a little research, Jason thought with idle interest. There was a gulf between him and the creatures that his father lauded as the strongest in all of creation; learning a little of their language could go a long way to closing that distance.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]solo wild [break]
water/psychic/dragon

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".JASONH"] --accent:#82697B!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center; margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal]position:relative;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 4:06:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARRACOSTA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WIDE GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

inmediasres

he/him
Twenty-nine
July 23rd
Hau'oli City
Gay
Poacher
Contracted Associate
let me
BREAK THE ICE
6' height
6' height
allow me to get you right
awards
37 posts
Jason Huang DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jasonh
Jason Huang
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 9:51:02 GMT
Jason Huang Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

He could feel the cold eyes on him as he passed a raging waterfall on the left, carefully picking his way up a set of steps that had been carved into the rock. Jason looked back into the churning waters below and could see the silhouette of something large lying in wait just beneath the surface. [break][break]

He had half a mind to send Yonah over to deal with it. But, shaking his head, he simply walked on; this place was owed a certain kind of respect, a fact that even a mongrel like him could understand. It simply wouldn't do to go picking fights in this hallowed place.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]solo wild; skipping carracosta [break]
water/psychic/dragon

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 0:05:19 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

he/him
Twenty-nine
July 23rd
Hau'oli City
Gay
Poacher
Contracted Associate
let me
BREAK THE ICE
6' height
6' height
allow me to get you right
awards
37 posts
Jason Huang DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jasonh
Jason Huang
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 12:58:46 GMT
Jason Huang Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

When he reached the top of the steps, Jason was met by a shrill cry and a mop of feathery black fur. The headbutt against his leg was gentle and exploring at first, though he was thankful that he had the presence of mind to side-step the Deino as it reached out for an inquisitive bite, [break][break]

Heyheyhey, buddy, I'm not on the menu.” [break][break]

The little dragon tilted it's head to the side, following the sound of his voice. It licked it's lips hungrily, and that's when the gears started turning, [break][break]

“But,” Jason smiled, his voice edging into that sing-song little drawl he liked to use to sweet talk his way into a particularly advantageous deal, “I've got plenty of food back at my place, and let me tell you, I make a mean mapo tofu.” [break][break]

Well, maybe not plenty of food, but the Deino didn't need to know that, and in all fairness, Jason really could make an incredible mapo tofu. He dug out a Poke Ball and gently presented it for the Deino to sniff at with consideration; he just hoped that the little dragon wouldn't try to eat the capsule instead.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]solo wild; attempting to catch deino [break]
water/psychic/dragon

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 5:16:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE DEINO!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!