he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,671 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
rks: freya and hideo ii
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 23:48:23 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FATHER WINTER 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Instead of calling the coin toss, you attack him relentlessly in public. Onlookers stare on in horror as you attempt to subdue the man, but he does not retaliate. He does not fight back. Should you exercise savagery, he allows you to tear him limb from limb.[break][break]

"why are you trying so hard? i'm already dead!" He says.[break][break]

Regardless of the damage incurred, the man's body begins to split in half in gruesome display.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave before Officers arrive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 2:02:40 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it's an awful display of violence. blood soaks her shirt, dribbles down her arms, spattering on the cobblestone as dozens stare in horror at her and her accomplice. the point of her blade drips viscous red and she hmms when he does not go quietly.

"aqua was made by a starving woman who wanted to be queen," she says with a derisive snort. olivia abbiati, who looked at her blood-hunger and said you will lead, who became the laughingstock of the council for the betterment of their future. 

a thorn in her side, but there are days when freya misses her.

laughing by the sea, hand in hand, talking about the dragonair and the way they can talk to the ocean. (that's not me that's not me that was never me.

she breathes out through her nose. 

"it's far less glamorous than people make it out to be. aqua protects and, more importantly, incentivizes avatars to work with the league. health insurance, salaries, all the things people forget about when they think the chosen are just superheroes." 

father winter's grinning smile picks at her scalp even well after she turns away. 
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,671 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 0:06:49 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
It was an awful display that, thankfully, Hideo couldn't see. And Uxie knew better than to describe it to him - though it didn't avert its gaze.

Hideo could hear the panicked screams of the simulated onlookers, and felt a good deal of discomfort; he knew they weren't real - nor was the man Freya just killed, by the victim's own admittance - but it sounded realistic enough.

And Freya's distaste for the woman who made AQUA didn't help matters. Hideo knew better than to ask any more details on that subject, even if curiosity was swimming in his mind.

"...guess AQUA at least gives people something to look up to. Even if it's not as glamorous as it looks. And the incentives do sound nice."

Health insurance, a paycheck - both were things he already had as a Gym Leader. Protection was probably the main thing he'd get out of it - mainly for his family.

"...hope we don't have to deal with simulated police now…"

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 0:00:49 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]thundurus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]THUNDURUS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Thunder cracks above a turbulent sea. Flashes of lightning are but the briefest beacons illuminating the night, but they only serve to clarify the hair-raising waves your small ship manages to survive. Storm clouds mask the moon—but they seem to be moving closer toward you, hanging unusually low.[break][break]

The storm clouds stop before your ship. From the cumulous cover, a THERIAN THUNDURUS emerges with crackling lightning coursing from its knotted tail. What does it want? It does not look pleased.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Appease the thunder god.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 1:45:20 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"i don't think we will," she says and the scene is gone, leaving behind the snarking split-apart mouth of an enigma. it wouldn't surprise her to know that he lives on in something like this, that he truly, honestly can't die. 

thunder peals, startling her, and she tries to get her bearings as the world loads in around her. 

"it should be a symbol of good. aqua, i mean," she says. her hands fold over the railing of their ship. the sea shifts a hundred feet below them. 

"we try to make it. or, at the very least, i try to make it one, but i don't...i don't want that for you."
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,671 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 23:50:27 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Fortunately, Freya was right; the simulation shifted before there could be any simulated retaliation for the simulated murder that was just committed.

By the wooden footing, the rocking underneath them, and the sound of the waves, Hideo realized which simulation they were in now - and he was not excited for some seasickness.

"As it should be," he said, his hands searching for something to lean on - settling on the mast of the ship. "You think the people in it make it a good thing? Something to look up to?"

He didn't know everyone that was involved with AQUA - though he did know , , and were in it, and he trusted them well.

"Also…Thundurus is gonna appear soon. I've done this one before."

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 18:20:55 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"most of them," she says, "but not always." people are only human. they're bound to fail and to let each other down. but at the end of the day, they have banded together to fight. to learn more than their enemies, to grow stronger than their enemies, to overcome war.

the legendary rockets down, electricity popping off of it in waves. the pokeballs at her hip glow and she reaches for one, loosing one of her dragons to meet it in its fervor and do battle against it. 

it's been a very long time since she sought to appease a god.

"you won't have to do anything you don't want to. and if someone says otherwise, come to me. please."

battle it
+100 rks points
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,671 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 19:18:22 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
There was a bit of comfort, knowing that at least most of the people in AQUA were good people. The ones he knew from it were good people - though he didn't know many AQUA members to begin with.

His faith wouldn't have to be plagued with doubts.

As Thundurus descended from the clouds, and Freya set out one of her Pokemon, Uxie floated to face it. It may be smaller than both Thundurus and the dragon Freya let out, but it was no less a threat than the legendary before them.

Hideo stayed where he was, trying to manage the onset of seasickness.

"I'll…keep that in mind. I was always worried if Uxie became known to the League, they might try to force it to help them out. But nobody's really asked for its help yet."

Actually getting direct help from Uxie would be a challenge of its own.

Battle it +100 points

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,671 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 19:18:53 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]thundurus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]THUNDURUS 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You battle the THUNDURUS, but it is unwise to do so in these conditions. In the THUNDURUS' element. After a long fought battle, lightning annihilates your ship's structure. Planks of wood are torn apart. The hull is burst right open.[break][break]

A large wave overtakes the sinking vessel, plunging you all into the dark sea.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Sink into the depths.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 18:43:55 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"we have found that most legendaries ally themselves with a person that represents the faction they want to help anyway," she says, sparing a glance to her side. tooth and claw meets the thundurus' rough hide. one dragon alone cannot take down the legendary, even in a simulation, so she summons half a dozen more, calling for no mercy against the beast.

"we saw this with and ." she shrugs her shoulders. "but maybe uxie's with you because it needs to protect you."

after all, what will happen when the rest of us are gone? when we fall on the fields, when we fail each other?

lightning arcs out from between her horde of gnashing dragons, striking the ship. freya wobbles and grabs for the railing with one hand, missing hideo with the other. "shit. hideo!"
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,671 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 20:02:16 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Understanding Uxie's motives proved to be a fruitless endeavor a while ago - but Freya's words did bring a smile to Hideo's face. At the very least, he could trust that Uxie was on his side. Same for Mesprit, and he could trust Azelf would be the same.

Upon hearing Freya let out a lot more Pokemon, Hideo reached to take out some of his own.

But before he could take any out, a wayward lightning strike struck the mast he'd held. His own hand was safe, but the mast wasn't so lucky. Hideo let go, just as a wave struck their ship.

He was certain he heard Freya shout to him - but it was hard to focus between the storm, the fight, and his body sliding back - and off the ship.

The water was cold. So much colder than that simulated lake Azelf was in. He didn't struggle, knowing this was still just a simulation, even as the cold saltwater soaked every part of him and his breath threatened to leave him.

He'd drowned before, so many times before. This would just be another on the list of faux deaths.

Yet, he could feel a hand grab onto his, pulling him up from the water. A small hand, one he was familiar with, enveloping him in a Mystical Power.

But maybe Uxie's with you because it needs to protect you.

Sink Into the Depths

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 4:30:55 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven