[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SCREAM TAIL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]In the middle of a lush jungle, an ear-splitting scream almost throttles you to the ground. Further investigation reveals a Scream Tail screeching at the end of a promontory.[break][break]

Around you, Archen and Shieldon flee from the horrendous noise, darting over tree roots and ferns.[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Shut it up.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
RKS: Andrea & Lars
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 16:20:13 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
As the simulation booted up, Andrea found herself in a familiar jungle with Jigglypuff's punkish ancestor screaming its lungs out. This time, rather than attacking the poor thing, the dragon maiden decided to join the noisy Paradox Pokémon in its cacophony session.

"I'm a Hydreigon, hear me ROAAAAAAAR!!!"

The power of her Sygna Suit amplified her voice, making her resounding Dragon Cheer travel across the hot, humid rainforest air.

Join it.

RKS POINTS: 50
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 17:46:55 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","saltbox"]RKS SIMULATION
He’d forgotten the last time he’d come to the simulations; however, when word got out there was new content he decided to stick his head back into it…

And walked right into something he wasn’t expecting.

“Oh, boy,” he would smirk for a few moments, watching as ever-familiar Andrea, wearing they Hydreigon version of a Sygna Suit, literally joined in with the loud screaming coming from the… it looked like a Jigglypuff, but it had a ponytail?

(Oh, right.)

“What on earth are you doing?” he would blink, watching as she literally roared along with the screaming… Jigglypuff-adjacent Pokémon. This made… absolutely no sense at all…

“Well, then.”

A pop of a Pokéball later, and Ro the shining silver beast of a Metagross was out, and rather than Lars joining in, it would be Ro who would join the screaming with his own ‘grating noise’ that sounded like…

You know how dial-up noises were made?

With that exact kind of noise.

join it — 50 rks points.

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.saltbox]background:#a03939;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 11:06:23 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SCREAM TAIL 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You join the Scream Tail in making noise. Whether you want to entertain its shrill cacophony, or want to drown it out in competition, the Paradox Pokemon does not appreciate its song becoming a duet.[break][break]

With its powers, it levitates and swerves toward you with a truculent glare. As it sucks in air for another scream, the trees behind it split apart.[break][break]

A Walking Wake emerges with a snarl. With one terrible chomp, it devours the Scream Tail and chases after you, hungry for more.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Hold onto your butts.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 11:07:50 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Startled by Ro’s… unusual cry, the flamboyant cosplayer darted her head to the side to notice a familiar face. “Lars! Hi!” She waved at the ranger.

Before further pleasantries could be exchanged, the not-Jigglypuff was devoured by a not-Suicune in a gruesome display of survival of the fittest.

“It’s Walking Wake! Chomper, you know what to do!” Andrea exclaimed BRAVELY.

The shiny Hydreigon shot a meaningful look at his rival, the edges of his middle mouth turning upwards into a cocky smirk.

Keep up if you can, scrap metal!

With that, the three-headed dragon fired a boosted Draco Meteor towards the approaching Paradox Pokémon.

Hold onto your butts.

RKS POINTS: 50

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 19:41:06 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
Before he could so much as give a reply back, the sight of the very same creature that they’d followed underground appeared before them and his mind just went into—

“Kid, what are you doing?!” he would exclaim; before the Metagross would affix one glaring eye at his eternal rival before charging forward in a surprise Dragon Hammer motion!

And then he belatedly realized just what the noise his Metagross had made to join in her earlier ‘screaming’.

“Haha, Ro, very funny, really? The noise of eternal suffering we all went through before internet was a thing?” he would trail off after the Metagross; who definitely did not want to be one-upped by the shiny Hydreigon while they were both headed in the same general direction.

hold onto your ass butts.

[newclass=.saltbox]background:#a03939;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 9:33:32 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GLASTRIER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to a rural village in Galar. Gates and crops have been ruined all around you, splintered and upturned, coated in ice. A townsperson shakily approaches you, recounting a legend that has been passed on for generations.[break][break]

They say, "a specter doth roam among us. it doth don the visage of a frosty steed, its countenance clad in a mask as unyielding as jewels... 'tis known to appear upon the eve, striking fear into both folk and creatures of pokémon alike!"[break][break]

Suddenly, you can hear the sounds of hooves clopping toward the village. The townsperson shrieks and flees into a nearby home as a GLASTRIER crashes through the fencing.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Kill it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Tame it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 9:37:05 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The combination of Dragon-type moves caused the Walking Wake to roar in pain. When they were not butting heads, Ro and Chomper made for a pretty good team. Sadly, the epic battle against Suicune's grumpy grandpa came to an abrupt end, as the scenery changed completely to that of the familiar by now Crown Tundra.

Andrea's amethyst eyes widened. "Oh no... Not the horse level again! Anything but the horse level!" Unlike most Hoennians, she was not fond of horse roleplay, and was getting weary of this equine version of the trolley dilemma; kill the horse for the greater good, or spare the horse and doom one of her friends to eternal suffering.

It was then that the young woman remembered that Lars was not just any man. "Think you can befriend it just like you befriended Articuno?" She asked him, pointing at the rampaging stallion. Ice birds and ice horses were basically the same thing, right?

Tame it.

RKS POINTS: 100

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 18:11:17 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
His companion’s comment about equines made him smirk a few moments, before wondering—where did that statement come from? It was completely from out of nowhere, so…

She then got the idea of asking him if he could do his ‘magic’ on the Glastrier…

“It just so happens… I have one of these myself,” he would tilt his head in the frozen equine’s direction. “They just don’t like coming out of Shoal Cave too often, because Hoenn is, of course, a region perpetually experiencing summer. You know. Ice melting faster when exposed to heat, that kind of thing.”

He would then blot out the screaming that was going on all around them because of the sight of aforementioned Glastrier, and he squared his shoulders.

“Sometimes, you know,” he would continue as he concentrated hard enough and ‘produced’ some small chunks of ice in his right hand before holding them out for the Glastrier to sniff at (and eventually eat), “…the most obvious answers are right there in front of us.”

While it was no Iceroot Carrot, it would do in the meantime!

tame it — 50 rks points.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 11:06:13 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GLASTRIER 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]To tame this horse, one must brave its immense physical strength and brutal cruelty. You may attempt to tame the beast in various ways: plucking three hairs from its tail, riding it until it is fatigued, brute force, or whatever else you manage.[break][break]

However, whoever tames the horse finds themselves permanently bound to it. Ice freezes your limbs to the horse in eternal linkage. While the townspeople celebrate, you realize your predicament too late as you gallop out of the town.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• There will be no thaw.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 11:10:11 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Luckily, Lars was familiar with the icy steed, and knew what its favorite treats were. Unluckily, it did jack all to prevent his fate of being eternally bound to it. As the Glastrier galloped off into the sunset with its involuntary rider on its back, Andrea was overcome with RAGE.

"I hate this horse! Why does it keep kidnapping my friends?! Chomper, use Fire Fang!" The draconic cosplayer snarled, baring her fangs, while her pupils narrowed into reptilian slits.

Her Hydreigon went straight for the kill, flame-coated jaws biting down on the horse's neck. Killing it was the only way to free Lars. Soon, the simulation began to change yet again...

There will be no thaw.

RKS POINTS: 100

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights