He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
Kindered Spirits [Wild Duos]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 15:45:43 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","draco177"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","text"]

The angry growl and warning of Chomper did raise concern as Draco blinked-- unsure why she was so agitated. He didn't even consciously do anything. IF anything, the growl came for Helios, whom backed away, seeing how angry it was. A sweat-drip fell from the black Charizard, unsure why it was so angry still. [break][break] The dragon users continued to move further down the cave, navigating through the debris their battle caused. They soon got clear from the destruction caused and made it out to a massive underground lake. There they could see other Pokemon there, congregating and living. Draco had never been this deep into the caves. It was quite amazing. "Damn... you were right. This place is pretty huge. I wonder just how far it goes?" Draco wondered aloud. [break][break] However-- another interruption occurred as none other than a squeak and splash emerged-- followed by a sucker-punch caused by a certain aquatic intruder. Helios grunted as the punch hit it straight in the jaw and made it tumble into a rock formation with a crash. [break][break] "Helios!" Draco cried and turned to see-- Super Paraphin reappeared! The funny-looking Dolphin flexed and stood proud as if to say " I have found you! Justice has triumphed." [break][break] A comedically angry face appeared on Draco. "NOT YOU AGAIN!!" he roared, Helios's sentiments exactly. [break][break] Helios grudgingly got up, and cast a sneer at the 'super hero'. [break][break] Draco glanced to Andrea, an annoyed look to her. "You still think we are picking on him?" he asked, commenting to her earlier statement. His tone was more sarcastic-- clearly as the heroic dolphin was not in the mood to stop. [break][break] It was then that Helios lumbered back up, now seriously pissed off. He soon let out a dragon roar-- into the air, showing how furious he was. [break][break] During that moment-- something else happened, just as Paraphin was about to attack-- another roar answered. This time a big blue dragon flew in from the ceiling of the cavern. As if to respond to Paraphin's interruption, it too released a Dragon's Breath-- cutting off the two. [break][break] Draco looked in surprise, finding the wild Salamense show itself. "Huh? What is that?" he asked, almost as impressed as if it was Helios. [break][break] The dragon soon landed besides Helios, as if offended by Paraphin's sneak attack. The new dragon cast a growl, as if coming to the Charizard's defense. The two dragon's exchanged a glance at one another. At first, it looked like a gesture of rivalry-- but soon both seemed to smirk at one another. Perhaps Helios found a kindred spirit! The two dragons then let out a unified Dragon Roar attempting to hit the Paraphin! [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Wild Duo hunts. [break]

Catching Salamance via friendship. [break]

XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.draco177]--accent:#6F35FC;[/newclass]

[newclass=.draco177]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,661 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 18:13:22 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Chomper snorted like a bull, letting the man off the hook... for now. As the group ventured deeper into the cavern, they got to marvel at just how massive Meteor Falls truly was. Everyone knew about its namesake waterfalls, but beyond that there was so, so much more.

"If I remember correctly, it was somewhere around here that I found a Salamencite..." Andrea mused, her trip down memory lane rudely interrupted by the reappearance of a certain dolphin that did not know when to quit. "N-no way that's the same Pokémon as before!" The young woman exclaimed, finally putting two and two together.

As Helios teamed up with a wild Salamence in order to gang up on the poor cetacean, Draco's comment elicited a laugh from the girl. "Can't you see what's going on? He's trying to prove to you that he's strong enough to join your team! Go, Dolphin-Man, go! RAWR~!" The draconic cosplayer roared like a true dragon, her voice amplified by the power of her Sygna Suit.

Unlike the unified roar of Helios and the Salamence, Andrea's Dragon Cheer was directed at the Palafin itself, attempting to boost the Water type's morale so that the brave hero could slay the big bad dragons.
//skipping
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 21:53:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PRIMARINA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARKLING ARIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KINGDRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNIPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOKESCREEN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE SALAMENCE!

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 19:34:25 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","draco177"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","text"]

The situation was getting silly for Draco. This superhero of a dolphin wouldn't stop. It was either trying to pick a fight or really wanted to prove his worth to Draco. Even now, Helios was starting to show some respect to the so-called hero. It was so persistant, it was getting ridiculous.  [break][break] To make matters even stranger-- a new Pokemon showed up, this time a Kingdra, and joined in the fight too! Draco face-palmed his eyes. "This is getting on my last nerves. Alright, I'll fight and catch them all if that is what they want!" Draco growled.  [break][break] Draco and Helios too shared the same unnerved notion and soon got to work. "Helios-- Dragon Claw and Dragon Breath! " he shouted, causing Helios to dive in. He struck hard into the Dolphin hero, and used his breath on the Kingdra nearby. While the hero was more tenacious than believed, Draco took this chance and took out two more Pokeballs, one for each foe.  [break][break] " Got you!" he shouted and with it, threw both balls. The two hit their targets square in the heads-- and vanished inside. After a few seconds, the balls sealed shut, the two contained inside. [break][break] Draco slowly picked up the new pokemon, and soon felt even now the 'energy' that the Dolphin had. He was going to be a handle raising.  [break][break] Draco sighed as he turned back to with both Pokemon in hand. "I guess... you were right," he replied shyly as he pocketed the two Pokemon he got. He soon looked to see Helios now talk to the other dragon, Salamance-- it seemed the two were getting along as well! [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag @tag
[break]

NOTES

Catching Kingdra via battle. [break]

XXX[break]

XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.draco177]--accent:#6F35FC;[/newclass]

[newclass=.draco177]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,661 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 8:41:11 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea and Chomper observed in awe as Helios seamlessly disposed of both aquatic critters. Taking out two Pokémon at once was no small feat. That display of raw power made them all the more excited to battle that mighty Charizard someday.

The young woman blushed sheepishly at Draco's acknowledgement. "I-I guess I'm good at telling what Pokémon want..." Amethyst eyes were drawn to the two socializing dragons, the sight eliciting a wide grin from her. "Looks like Helios has made a new friend too!"

Meanwhile, Finn the Garchomp used Dig in an attempt to unearth any hidden treasures buried under the hard soil. Sadly, there were no Mega Stones to be found this time.
//skipping
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 22:22:49 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANTYKE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAGONAIR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MARVEL SCALE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TWISTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE KINGDRA!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights